Ahjumma!

Lullaby

Han ______'s eyes kept on glancing at his husband who ate his meal at ease. In contrary of him, she ate her salad nervously. Who knew that eating salad would be this thrilling. Did he found out anyting suspicious? Did he hear when I help Wu Fan to get to his room?

" Where is Wu Fan? ".

Her heart stopped beating at the mention of Wu Fan's name. His eyes never left hers, waiting for her answer patiently. Say something Han ______.

" He left early. Deliver milk maybe, you know he has a lot of part time job ".

Mr. Wu's brows scrunched after heard her explanation. Did I say something wrong? He gradually smiled. 

" That's what I did when I was his age. I hope he will gain precious experience of life and be a better person ".

" He will yeobo " she smiled.

After Mr. Wu left, ______ quickly went upstairs to check on Wu Fan and brought his breakfast. The bedside lamp was still on the curtain was still closed. She put the tray of food on the bedside table then opened the curtains. Wu Fan hardly opened his eyes as the bright sun bothered his sleep.

" What the hell ".

" Good morning too ".

" Close the damn curtains you're hurting my eyes and get out ".

" Not before you eat your breakfast ".

" Damn this woman " he sighed.

He tried to sit but failed. His body was all sores from the beating last night. ______ quickly came to his side and helped him. He hated her for touching him without his permission but he didn't have any choice. He couldn't sit without her help.

" Don't expect me to say thank you, I didn't even ask your help in the first place ".

" Don't worry SON, neither I expect that ".

He cringed at the word son but decided to just let it slide this time. She placed a tray of mouth-watering food on his lap. He just realized how hungry he was since he didn't have dinner last night.

" Eat up ".

Without second thought, he digged on his food. She laughed lightly at the sight of hungry Wu Fan. He practically inhaled the food without even chewing it. The sight of him eating warmed her heart. This is the first time he ate the food that she cooked since the first time she moved in. She didn't bother to ask him why he suddenly willing to eat her cook. She afraid he would lose his appetite.

" What happen last night? Who did it to you? ".

He momentarily stopped shoving food inside his mouth. He couldn't help but remember about what happen last night.

[Flashback]

Wu Fan parked the scooter and looked at a small paper from his jacket. This is the right address, I guess I just need to walk through the alley. He took part time job as delivery man of a Chinese Food Restaurant. He unloaded the iron box from the back of his scooter then turned to walk inside the alley. But he bumped onto someone. His eyes widen at the sight of EXO members.

" Wu. Yi. Fan " Joonmyun recited his name with a mocking tone.

" What's wrong with that Chinese's food box? Did your rich father broke? " Sehun .

The rest of them laughed at Tao's comment. Wu Fan just scrolled his eyes then tried to walk passed them but Sehun and Tao held him back.

" Joonmyun Gege is not done with you " Tao said coldly.

The word Gege stung his heart so much. Tao used to call him that, warmly and cutely whenever he asked him to buy any Gucci related things. But guess he wouldn't ever hear him call him that anymore.

" I hope this is the last time we passed to each other. It's annoying to see your face, moreover for Kyungsoo. This is my last warning, if we see each other again in the future.... I'm sure you will hurt badly " Joonmyeon smiled at him.

How could he said such a warning with a warm friendly smile? He rather saw him smirked while menacing him than putting on that smile. It hurted him more. With that, they left him coldly. Wu Fan just sighed then walked toward the alley to continue his delivery.

" Wait hyung, didn't Dragon gang were gathering near that alley? We all know that they hate us so much and so furious whenever they seen us. Shouldn't we tell Wu Fan Hyung for not going there? " Jongdae asked worriedly.

" That's not our problem, Kim Jongdae. And remember, he is not your hyung anymore ".

[End of Flashback]

Wu Fan just remained quiet for a moment. ______ sighed at the sight at him. He looked so sad, she could tell from his eyes. Maybe what happen last night was beyond a fight. Did he fought to save a girl? Whatever happen last night, she shouldn't being nosy and asked him that. He looked like lose his appetite.

" Y...you don't have to answer me if you won't ".

" It's not like I'm not going to answer anyway. Why would I? " he said then continued to eat.

She sneered at his answer. Guess she didn't have to worry about him. This big guy is completely fine.

" Arasso. Just finish your meal then take a rest " she said then walked to his door.

" Wait, can I get another bowl of rice..... Ahjumma? ".

===============================================================================================================================

Sorry for the long waiting. So my internet connection was momentarily being cut down. Update from my phone is not convinient so I sneaked during my working time to update this. Enjoy~