Goodnight

Lullaby

It was usual morning routine in the Wu's Mansion. The maids looked busy doing their chores, so did the mistress. She looked busy prepared the breakfast. Cooking was always her passion. Once in a while, she would prepare hearty meal for her family. As she finished her cooking, she served it on the table then took off her appron. She smiled warmly at his husband who too focus on his newspaper to notice her.

" Yeobo, let's have breakfast first " she held his hand gently.

"Ah okay " he smiled at her then folded his newspaper.

She handed him his chopsticks and ushered him to start eating. She then carefully placed his several types of medicines one by one on a small plate so he could take it later without missing one medicine. He couldn't stop smiling while looking at her. Everyone can see that she cared about him more than herself. Instead of eating, she busy prepared his medication.

After the former mistress passed away, he is used to being treated by his maid. His life was perfectly fine. But when he met her, she spoiled him a lot. He became dependent on her. And now he couldn't live without her. 

" Yeobo, you eat too. You can prepare my medicine later after you eat ".

" Alright, let's eat together " she smiled then sat down.

As they started eating, a tall figure walked down from stairs. He passed the diningroom without saying anything totally ignored his father and 'mother'. Mr. Wu didn't bother to ask him to join the breakfast since what happen that day.

[Flashback]

" Where are you going? Eat first. Show your mom respect, she has prepared us breakfast ".

" Who knows what she put inside the food? What if she poisoned us ".

" WU YI FAN!! ".

" Yeobo... " she clutched onto his arm worriedly, she afraid his anger will affect his health.

" You can marry anyone you want I don't care. But don't expect me to call her mom ".

[End Flashback]

She eyed Wu Fan who walked out the door worriedly. She excused herself then ran to catch him. He was putting on his shoes. Though he knew she was there, he didn't bother to look at her. She took money from her pocket for him.

" Here take this, I promise to give you more. Just quit your part-time job ".

Wu Fan looked at her then laughed. Since he kept on against his father, he cut down all of his son's allowance. It's been a few weeks so he had no choice but to do several part-time jobs. And it's just about time he will be kicked out from this house.

" Stop acting like this is your money when it isn't and if you really care about me, why don't you gather your things and get out from here? ".

She was silent after heard what he said. She used with him saying rude things, but still it hurts her. He smirked at her before left with his motorcycle.

====================================================================================================================

She woke up in the middle of her sleep. It has been her routine to wake up in the middle of the night to check up whether Wu Fan is home or not. She couldn't sleep well knowing he still outside this late. She glanced at her sleeping husband then quietly slipped out of the bed. After wore a robe she walked down. A maid noticed her present and bowed politely.

" Is Wu Fan home? ".

" Not yet, madam. Do you want a cup of coffee? ".

" I can make it myself. Just take a rest ".

The maid excused herself and left. The maid knew that ______ always woke around this time and wait until Wu Fan came home. At first the maid would offer to wait for Wu Fan home and asked ________ to go back to sleep. But ______ always insisted. The maid must be tired from doing chores for whole day, she couldn't bother them more. 

As she finished made a cup of coffee, she heard the main door being opened. She placed her coffee on the counter then walked to the living room. She found Wu Fan looking tired, still in his uniform.

" You're home, have you eaten yet? ".

She didn't expect him to answer him but her eyes kept on looking at him. He threw his backpack on the floor and lay down on the couch. He closed his eyes tiredly then sighed.

" Wu Fan you can't sleep here, go to your room ".

" Can you just shut up " he quietly answered.

As he said, she shut . Not long after that, she heard him snored lightly. He must be really tired. She wondered what kind of part time job he did that causing him this dead tired. She walked to his room and took his blanket  then covered him with it. She caressed his head gently and smiled at the sight of sleeping Wu Fan. 

" Goodnight ".