Love at first sight.

Who are you.

Wait everyone!
Before you read the chapter, I wanted to tell you a few words.
First of all, I wanted to thank all those who have subscribed the story, then a special thank you - in my opinion - goes to all those who have read the story, even the silent readers!
I love you all, seriously! I didn't think you could be interested in it so much * blushes * and I hope you will continue to read it and follow me!

Again, thank you so much to everyone

Meichan


The dinner hour arrived, but nobody wanted to get up to cook. So Jungsu picked up the phone and, after asking what they wanted to eat, he decided to order pizza.

After about half an hour the delivery guy arrived, Jungsu took the money, paid him and went back into the kitchen with five boxes of pizza - because yes, even Sungmin was left with them.

About Sungmin. He never stopped to observe Donghae, but not because he liked it - heck, he had his Kyu - but because he was afraid for his Kyu!

Donghae was just a beautiful boy, he had to admit it, and he didn't want Kyuhyun shut their relationship because of the newcomer.

Although Donghae seemed to have eyes only for Hyukjae.

Neither Donghae, nor Hyukjae, understand why they had been so fascinated by each other.

Hyukjae, well, he knew he would have enchanted the eyes of Donghae, but Donghae? What was so special about Hyukjae so much that he said "he is."?

Kyuhyun looked at Sungmin, Sungmin looked at Donghae, Donghae looked at Hyukjae and Hyukjae looked at Jungsu.

Kyuhyun was jealous because his boyfriend wasn't looking at him, because Sungmin was intrigued by Donghae, Donghae because "he had been struck " by Hyukjae and the latter  looked Jungsu because he felt awed.

Jungsu laughed within himself, that scene was really funny, and put the pizzas on the big kitchen table.

- Guys, come on! The pizza cools down, come on! - Drew the attention of the other four guys.

The first to sit up was Hyukjae who wanted to escape from that weird situation , and sat down next to his hyung, Sungmin also joined him shortly after, accompanied by Kyuhyun, , and finally, Donghae that, always very shyly, thanked the others for their hospitality.

- And that, from now on we are roommates, right? - Hyukjae said, smiling at Donghae.

Donghae smiled back at him, he was very happy about having to share a room with Hyukjae, so he could know him better.

He nodded happily, biting into a piece of pizza that was cooling now in his hands, and all the others followed his example.

They ate chatting happily, Jungsu told of past events along with Donghae, that sometimes blushed embarrassed, but every time he saw Hyukjae's smile, the embarrassment go away.

- Sungmin hyung, you and Kyuhyun how did you meet? - Said Donghae innocently and very curious.

- Oh well, it's a long story - Sungmin said - but we have so much of that time! So .. -

Kyuhyun had already begun to roll his eyes bored, he hated when Sungmin telling their meeting, but the Donghae's looking carefully at every detail did soften Kyuhyun, who let his boyfriend continue to tell their story.

Hyukjae was also interested, although he knew Kyuhyun for many years, and even thus Sungmin, he had never asked them how they met, and now that he had the opportunity to know their history, he didn't lose time in listening Sungmin.

- We were at a party of a mutual friend, this guy had introduced us to each other and so we ended up talking. Personally, I liked him right from the start because his evil look struck me. Oh well then, we have continued to talk even after the party, and once we decided to go out together and boom! I was in love with him. - He said, sighing happily.

- At first I was sooo nervous to stand next to him, he was so cool! -

- Oh, sorry, now I'm not anymore? - Kyuhyun interrupted him, testily by that statement in the past.

- But no! Now you're even more cool, what are you doing, you kidding? - Sungmin shook his head, then smiled at Donghae, who smiled back at him, and continued the story.

- I was saying ... Oh yeah! We went to the sea, well, on the beach, it was winter! And we talked a lot, really a lot, when, without realizing it, I told him that I was in love with him ... -

- Ming, please, don't say that part, it's shameful! - Kyuhyun covered his face with his hands, obviously what Sungmin was going to tell embarrassed him.

- Shut up Kyu! When I told him that I was in love with him, he stopped behind me and looked at me with his mouth open, but I didn't retreated what I had said, in the end it was the truth!And then, against all my wildest expectations, he took me by the cheeks and kissed me. And that kiss, people! - Sungmin buried his face in his hands, smiling happy remembering the scene of the first kiss with Kyuhyun.

- What a sweet story! - Donghae clapped his hands touched, Kyuhyun looked at him puzzled, how did he find this kind of story touching?

Hyukjae instead smiled at the reaction of Donghae, even though he knew him from a few hours, he had noticed that some of Donghae's attitudes were still childish, and he liked it a bit this side childish of Donghae.

-  And you, Jungsu? Do you have a boyfriend? - Donghae asked his cousin.

Jungsu sighed, nodding slightly, and saw Donghae arching eyebrows, a sign that the boy was waiting for a story.

Sighing again, Jungsu put his hands flat on the table, then looked up and looked at Donghae.

- Yes, he is called Yongwoon, but they all call Kangin. He is younger than me, but he is much more mature. He is so sweet, so caring, so .. Perfect, that he made me fall in love with him at first sight. Donghae, do you believe in love at first sight? -

Donghae flushed for a second, and without getting noticed, shifted his gaze to Hyukjae, pledged to hear what the two cousins ​​were saying.

- I think ... I think so ... -

- Well, here's what happened to me with Kangin! Love at first sight! - Jungsu's smiled lighting.

- But .. where is he now? - Asked Donghae.

Jungsu's eyes darkened a little, sighed softly and said that Kangin had gone two years in London, would be back in about six months.

Donghae, sad, apologized to his cousin did not want to hurt him, took his hand and him, trying to comfort him.

- It's okay, Hae, you didn't know! - Jungsu smiled.

A yawn suddenly interrupted the pleasant chat, it was Kyuhyun who was lying on the ground, dragging even Sungmin, who snuggled in the chest of the younger.

- Oh gosh, it's too late! I imagine you will be tired, especially you, Hae! Come on, now all to sleep! - Jungsu stood up and held out a hand to the other Hyukjae and Donghae, who clung to the hand of Jungsu to pull himself to his feet.

Their apartment had three bedrooms, one was Jungsu, which he shared with Kangin, Kyuhyun was one, that sometimes shared with Sungmin, and the other was Hhyukjae, who now shared with Donghae.

- Goodnight guys! -