Knock Out.

Who are you.

- I've had enough! Hyung, where are the two ventilators? -

Jungsu sighed, pointing to the closet, and Hyukjae quickly ran to pick them up.

Although he had already lit the large fan attached to the ceiling, Hyukjae - and therefore also Donghae - continued to have hot, too too too hot.

Donghae was lying on the ground next to his cousin Jungsu, and Kyuhyun and Sungmin were sitting on the table, all of them in front of the TV. Luckily for them it was a Saturday, so they hadn't commitments, so they decided to stand there and do nothing.

After a while, Hyukjae called someone (at random) to help him to carry beyond ventilators

Albeit with a little effort - due to the excessive heat - Donghae got up and went to the rescue of Hyukjae, but at that moment Jungsu got up and followed his cousin.

 - Hey Jungsu, don't worry, I'm not alone! -

- I'm not worried about you, Hae, but Hyukjae! -

Donghae looked at him confused for a moment, then realized what his cousin meant.

- Even with this story ... When will you stop? -

Hyukjae in the meantime, arm in arm with the ventilator, watching the two cousins ​​chatter between them, and then intrude.

- Sorry eh, but ... Is it about the history of the eyes of Hae? - Asked politely.

Donghae nodded, but without Jungsu see him, looked him in the eyes of Hyukjae, and the latter was fascinated.

- it. -

- What happened, Hyuk? -

- it! -

Hyukjae could no longer look away from one of Donghae, he was trapped.

Jungsu sighed,  took Donghae by his shoulders and dragged him out of that cramped space, but what he saw in his face was amazement, he didn't know how to describe the face of Donghae.

- Hae? Hae, what's wrong? Ohi! - Jungsu was holding Donghae by the shoulders and shook him, but Donghae nothing, not even a shadow.

Suddenly, as if he was revived, Donghae smiled at his cousin, a smile so bright as to blind.

- Jungsu! He is, he is! I found him at last! - Donghae smiled as if there was no tomorrow with happiness.

- Hey, hey, calm down! WHO did you find? -

- That person who is able to enchant me! He is, Jungsu! He did it, Jungsu, Hyukjae has succeeded in enchant me! -

- Oh , I have two psychopaths in the house ... How will I do? -

Jungsu called Kyuhyun, that surely he was kissing with Sungmin on the table.

Kyuhyun came and saw Hyukjae in an absolute state of trance.

- What the happened? Donghae is very cheerful, you're dead ... ... -  

Hyukjae slowly looked up at Kyuhyun, who was hugged from behind by Sungmin who, intrigued, had approached the two of them.

Also he asked what was happening, but the only answer of Hyukjae was "his eyes".

Kyuhyun neither Sungmin at first understood what he meant, but Jungsu, instead, understood very well the situation.

- Hae, just calm down, okay? Later you'll talk about it, ALONE, FACE TO FACE, but now controlled, okay? - Jungsu tried to calm his cousin who, as he said, he had finally found someone who put him knockouts.

Jungsu had brought him into the kitchen, making him sit on a chair in front of him.

Jungsu had leaned his elbows on the table, burying his face in his hands, and looked at Donghae, his smile so sincere was wonderful, he had never seen him smile like that.

Meanwhile, in the hallway in front of the closet, Kyuhyun and Sungmin tried to awaken Hyukjae from his thoughts, even though they didn't know what.

Suddenly, Hyukjae stood up, scaring Kyuhyun and Sungmin, and walked into the kitchen, carrying one of the two fans.

"After I'll take the other," he told himself.

But as soon as he stepped into the kitchen, he saw Donghae smiled at him so much that he believed that he would have to a cramp in his jaw.

- Hyukjae! -

- D-donghae..! -

He didn't know what to say to him. He wanted very much to see in his eyes, and now he hadn't the courage to see him in the face. He felt his heart ran and ran, his breath was ed and his mind had only an image for him: Donghae's smile.

", this boy.. I know him for, what, three hours? And I've already lost my mind for him.."