A new roommate.

Who are you.

- Hyukjae, Kyuhyun, come here! -

The two boys were heard calling from Jungsu, so they decided to get up from their seat - the couch - and head into the kitchen, where their hyung was waiting for them.


They lived here, in this beautiful apartment for their convenience.
Hyukjae and Kyuhyun attending the university, while Jungsu worked in a bar / restaurant nearby.

That day Jungsu, once he get the attention of two boys, he told them that would come to live with them also his cousin, Donghae. Knowing the ual orientation of Hyukjae, and saw that Kyuhyun, who is also gay, already had a boy, he decided to warn Hyukjae talking about his cousin.

- Hyukkie, please, I beg you, don't look in the eyes Donghae, okay? -


- But why, hyung? -


- .... Because ... Well, Donghae has the innate ability to make fall at his feet any living thing on this Earth with just a glance, you know what I mean? -

Hyukjae nodded, but he wasn't entirely sure to get the point.

- Is he an ? Well, how can I tell... Does he want to have with everyone? -

- Oh, no, no! You were wrong the person, dude! Donghae is the sweetest, pure-hearted, the most innocent, the most naive guy of the entire planet! Do you know why I told you not to look him in the eyes? Because his eyes are oblivion, you will lose in his eyes! -

- But why?! -

- Ah, Hyukjae! Believe me, if I knew it I would tell you right away, but I don't know! I only know that his eyes are ... Magnets? If you look into his eyes then you can't longer do without that guy, unfortunately Donghae is a threat to the mental health of many people. - Jungsu said, sighing.

Hyukjae sighed, leaned his elbows on the table and closed his eyes while the voice of the TV echoed between the walls of the kitchen where they were.


Kyuhyun, meanwhile, had taken in a busy call, Hyukjae would have bet the soul that his dongsaeng was talking to Sungmin hyung, Kyu's boyfriend.

- Yes, Minnie ... Yes, yes, I love you too ... See you tomorrow! Oh Minnie! I was going to forget! Tonight is our new roommate, would you like to know Donghae? Yes, he is called so ... Ok, perfect! See you later, a kiss -


Kyuhyun closed the call with a huge smile on his face, a sign that Sungmin was in good mood and was glad to know the newcomer.
He turned to Jungsu and saw that he was busy busy talking with Hyukjae, and then the eldest slapped a palm of a hand on his forehead.

- Yes, Hyukjae, Hae is also gay, and that's why I'm telling you not to look in his eyes, you stay ed! -


- But hyung, have you ever looked at his eyes? - Hyukjae asked.


- Of course! But I'm his cousin, I can't fall in love with him! - Jungsu was already at the limit of patience. Hyukjae, though he was a golden boy, he was really stupid, stubborn, and if he said something, he made ​​it at all costs: he wanted to look at the eyes of Donghae.

Not that it was so serious look at them, but, as Jungsu said before, then you would been enchanted, even drugged, by that guy. But the worst thing, in opinion of Jungsu, was that even if you didn't look his eyes, you'd be in love with his nature, so sweet, so pure and selfless.

Their thoughts were distracted by the sound of the bell, it felt Donghae's arrival in their apartment.


Kyuhyun sent a message to Sungmin, he told him to come right away because Donghae had arrived, Jungsu flung open the door while Hyukjae fantasizing about how he could be this notorious Donghae.


- Guys, he's Donghae, my cousin and ... Our new roommate. -


Beside him, a boy with very dark hair that fell softly on the forehead, a timid smile and a suitcase, bowed in front of the two boys.


Hyukjae was blown away by the voice of Donghae, he believed the voice was different, and instead it was really very sweet, but he wanted at all costs to look into his eyes, he wanted to know why he would have been kidnapped.


- Hyukjae, you have two beds in your room, right? - Jungsu asked.


The boy nodded, and at that point Jungsu, smiling at Donghae, told the two to go in the room to Hyukjae.

- Come on, Donghae, I'll show a bit the house, will you? - Hyukjae asked, picking up one of the two suitcases that Donghae had brought with him. The newcomer nodded shyly following Hyukjae that explained where they were the kitchen, living room, bathrooms and other rooms, until they found themselves in front of their future bedroom.


Hyukjae opened the door, a large room stood before Donghae, who was astonished. From the outside the apartment seemed small, suitable for both yes and no to three people, but Hyukjae's room was really big and spacious. Two beds were placed in the center of the room, separated by a small table, and above them there was a large window, from which you could enjoy a wonderful view.


At the side of one of the beds, there was a cabinet with five drawers, surmounted by a huge mirror from antique finish, and on the other side, next to the other bed, a huge closet occupied the wall. It was occupied by half Hyukjae, so the other part was all of Donghae. Then before the two beds there was a table, also wooden on which the two boys would definitely done their homework.


- Wow, it's just beautiful! - Said Donghae. Hyukjae smiled happy.


- Hey Donghae, on which bed do you want to sleep? -


- Oh, for me it is the same, on which you were sleeping? -


Hyukjae pointed to the bed to the left, then Donghae said that he would take the right one, always accompanying it all with a very sweet smile.

Hyukjae still was not able to see the eyes of Donghae, because he always kept his eyes lowered. Maybe he knew that was the effect on people.