Strapped Together, Suspension Training

I Owe You An Open Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

12:00am, Tuesday, 25th February, Almost 2 Days After The Incident

Katrina paced out of her car towards Jiyong, who was sitting on the stairs outside Bareeq Al Shatti. She looked at the man confusedly.
“Jiyong, I can’t believe you made me come here in the middle of the night,” she spoke in a loud voice as she crossed the street in front of her ex-boyfriend. She wore a simple, orange dress with a plain black cardigan, yet there was something about her appearance that made Jiyong reminisce about their relationship.
“Kat, I have so much to tell you I think my head is going to explode,” said Jiyong, in a tired voice.
Katrina replied in a warm tone, “I heard Seunghyun’s going to start working here tomorrow.”
“Yeah, Charmaine went through everything with him and this other girl who he hired.”
“Nobody even goes to that spa, why would it need three members of staff to sit behind the cashier?” Katrina sat down next to Jiyong, with her hands on her lap.
“I think it’s more like a supervisor job, plus you can’t really count Charmaine as an employee since he doesn’t want to work there anymore, he just owns the place.I don’t like that girl though, I get bad vibes from her,” Jiyong added, he turned his head to look at Katrina and noticed her legs shivering, “are you cold? We can talk in the car.”
“That would be nicer,” Katrina smiled.
Jiyong smiled back and looked deeply in to Katrina’s eyes, “thanks for coming tonight.”
Katrina got up and made a confused face, “I think that’s the first time you have thanked me, since we broke up”
Jiyong got up and dusted himself as he corrected her, “I’ve thanked you many times in my head.”
“Well you’re welcome,” Katrina laughed, “so tell me what happened.”

Saturday Night

He shook his head as his stomach twitched, but just before he made another noise, Seunghyun pulled him in to a kiss...

Jiyong was shocked and confused for a few seconds, before he slowly pushed Seunghyun off him.
“You’re a really good kisser,” Jiyong smiled and looked at Seunghyun suggestively, “and you’re breath is so minty.”
“Yeah... I just brushed my teeth...” Seunghyun mumbled the rest, “you’re lips taste like vomit...”
“Let’s kiss again,” Jiyong pouted and closed his eyes. Seunghyun pushed his face away slowly.
“No... let’s not do that.” Both of them whispered the rest of the conversation.
“But I want to.”
“Jiyong, you have had a little too much to drink.”
“Pfft, no I haven’t, you should see like, see me, like, when I’m like passed out,” Jiyong giggled, “I’m all like.”
Jiyong pretended to faint, but when Seunghyun called his name; he got snores for an answer. 

Katrina’s Car

“What?” Katrina was surprised, “he kissed you?”
Jiyong blushed, “I thought it was a dream, but apparently it actually happened.”
“Is he in to you?” Katrina was happy to hear the news.
In contrast, Jiyong was feeling awkward, “no, he said it didn’t mean anything.”
“Are you in to him?”
“Just listen to the rest of the story, so the next morning...” 

7:00am, Sunday, 23rd February, The Day of the Incident

Jiyong walked in to the kitchen, shirtless, to find Seunghyun eating on the breakfast table.
Jiyong yawned as he greeted him, “good morning.”
Seunghyun watched him from behind as he stretched his arms. His back muscles were well defined and his waist was thin, but his black leather jeans were a bit too tight for seven in the morning.
Jiyong turned around to see what Seunghyun was eating. “Where is everyone?” he asked curiously.
“Hyejung has school, your father is at work and your mother went to her friend’s house.”
“Oh...” Jiyong rubbed his eyes, “did we kiss last night?”
Seunghyun was slightly surprised and raised his eyebrows, “you remember?”
“Wait, did we kiss or not?”
“Yeah, but-”
“Are you crazy?!” Jiyong’s eyes widened as he raised his voice. “Who kisses their drunk gay friend?”
“It’s okay, it didn’t mean anything,” Seunghyun reassured him. “You just wouldn’t stop giggling.”
“It is NOT okay,” Jiyong sat down across from Seunghyun and crossed his legs as he sighed. “Seunghyun, there are boundaries we should be aware of, even if it doesn’t mean anything.”
“Okay okay I won’t do it again, I’m sorry.”
“Okay?”
“Okay...”

Break

“What the heck Jiyong? You told him to just forget about it? How are we supposed to know if he’s in to you?”
Jiyong frowned, “he isn’t in to me, and I don’t want to know even if he is.”
“Yeah right... So has it been awkward with him since then?”
“Well, I wanted to act all normal and hang out with him,” Jiyong explained, “ I thought if I was cool about it, it would just pass and we’d forget about it.”
“You and cool don’t go well together in these kind of situations.”
“I know, but I didn’t want him to know I was freaking out about the kiss.”

Later, That Sunday Morning

The two sat in the living room after breakfast.
“So what do you want to do today?” Seunghyun broke the silence.
“I don’t know... do you wanna go down to the gym? I don’t like working out alone.”
“Okay,” Seunghyun thought, “I’ll get dressed then.”
“Yeah, me too.”

The gym had a very interesting atmosphere. Large windows covered two of the walls, one that divided the studio from the gym and from the other, you could see Gaho sleeping outside. All the windows had curtains on them. On the empty walls, Jiyong had painted patterns and symbols in blue and green. There was a variety of equipment as well as a folded table tennis table on the side. The ledge of the window held a sound dock for music.  

When Jiyong walked in to the gym to find Seunghyun waiting for him, the first thing he noticed was how revealing his clothes were. Not only were his arms completely bare, but the cut of his tank top was deep enough to expose some of his chest muscles. Jiyong himself was wearing skin tight cycling shorts with a thin white t-shirt. 

“You’re looking good,” Jiyong complimented Seunghyun casually.
Seunghyun smiled, “thanks, I don’t like showing a lot of skin to be honest.”
“So... what’s the occasion?” Jiyong joked as he walked closer to the man standing next to the treadmill.
“Um,” Seunghyun paused to think, “it’s just a little warm today, I guess. Besides, I’m fine inside the house.”
“It was a joke, but okay,” Jiyong looked around with slightly raised eyebrows, “so what do you want to do, exactly?”

Another Interruption

“You know, I’ve never seen Seunghyun’s abs,” said Katrina.
Jiyong paused for a moment, “I’ve only seem them once, by accident.”
“I guess there are advantages of living with a hot guy,” Katrina laughed, “now I want to move in with you.”
“Wow, now that we’re not dating, you finally want to move in?”
“Calm down Jiyong, I’ve spent many nights at your place,” Katrina corrected him.
“Yeah but we never slept through any of those nights, so it doesn’t count,” Jiyong joked.
Katrina giggled, “you’re going off topic, so what happened next?”

The two started off with some warm up exercises before Jiyong started his yoga routine, and Seunghyun began his cardio workout. Fortunately, the treadmill faced the Yoga mat, which meant Seunghyun didn’t have to worry about getting bored. Jiyong’s yoga was somewhat entertaining for Seunghyun, until it got slightly awkward.

Jiyong’s shorts were tight enough for Seunghyun to see every curve on his behind. The way he tilted his hips as he stood on all fours wasn’t helping either. Seunghyun could read his heart rate on the treadmill and he was beginning to rethink the cause of the increased pace. 

“Are you checking me out?” Jiyong asked with suspicion. He got up and slowly walked towards the treadmill with a towel in his hand. “You look guilty.” Seunghyun was already red, but it was difficult to tell whether that was from the exercise or the fact that he was blushing nervously. He stopped the treadmill and got off.
“Why is it so hot in here?” he pulled his top to ventilate his body.
Jiyong glanced over Seunghyun, “do you need a towel? You’ve been running for half an hour.”
“I’ll go get mine.”
“It’s okay, you can use mine,” said Jiyong as he handed it to him. “I haven’t used it yet.”
“Thanks, I owe you one.”
“If that’s the case, can you help me with the straps?” Jiyong pointed at the straps hanging from the ceiling. “I want to do some suspension training.”
“Of course.” 

“Are you sure he was checking you out?” Katrina asked Jiyong. “May be he was just staring in to space.”
“He was totally checking me out, every time I caught him, he would look away.”
Katrina raised an eyebrow, “yeah, this is starting to sound more like your version of the story. I bet it was you being erted and checking him out.”
“This isn’t even important, you have to know what happened next. I asked him to adjust the straps because I couldn’t reach.”

Jiyong held the handles on the straps whilst Seunghyun inspected the part attached to the ceiling.
“What am I supposed to do, again?” Seunghyun asked.
Jiyong looked up and pointed at a buckle, “just pull the strap across so that this part is longer.”
The two were standing so close, Jiyong could feel Seunghyun breathing on his face. He tried to distract himself by playing with the handles.
“Okay, try pulling it now,” Seunghyun whispered. As their eyes met, Jiyong suddenly stepped back and tripped over the strap. As he fell back, Seunghyun caught his waist and both of them fell together. The buckles hadn’t been tightened and the straps rolled out of them. Jiyong naturally rolled over, which put Seunghyun on the ground. They were wrapped and stuck to each other. Although they had landed on the yoga mat, Seunghyun had still suffered a painful blow to his head.
“Ah,” Seunghyun moaned in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter