One on One

When I Look at You

"Sorry to say, I hate your girlfriend."

 

Minho moved around in his bed, happy to see a sleeping Sulli beside him.

Because they had such an early shoot that morning, nothing really happened between them. Just two people sleeping with each other; literally that.

“Hey Sul, wake up.” Minho lightly shook her until she woke up, her eyes batting their way open.

Sulli scratched her lids, pouting her lips, “It’s so early.” She commented.

Minho gave her a quick kiss on the forehead and got up from the bed, “I know, but that means that filming ends earlier.”

He smiled, “I can treat you out to dinner tonight if you’d like?”

Sulli wanted to take the offer, she would spend every awakening and sleeping moment with him if she could, “We have rehearsal since our promotions for our new song start this weekend. I’m sorry babe.”

“It’s fine.” Minho smiled at her again, “There’s always next time.”

 

---

 

Minho and Sulli began filming their first scene together, and everyone’s attention was completely focused on them.

 

Minho took one last look at the script before looking at Sulli with desperate eyes, “You think you can just leave me without warning and come back as if everything is fine?!” he yelled.

Sulli began to tear up, getting into character; “How many times can I apologize to you?!”

“Your apologies aren’t enough. I’m sick of the sht you put me through, so don’t expect me to just accept you with open arms. This love works both ways; and I think I’m done.” Minho stormed off the scene, leaving Sulli fall to her knees.

Ha Neul came running in, pulling Sulli up and grabbing her face.

“You don’t deserve the pain that douche is giving you, I’m here for you.” Ha Neul wrapped his arms around Sulli in a hug, letting her cry into his arms.

 

“Cut!” Jin Hyuk called out, pursing his lips.

He turned to Krystal, “I feel like something isn’t right.”

Krystal nodded her head, “Mind if I test something out?”

Jin Hyuk motioned for her to go, “Be my guest.”

Krystal walked towards Minho, “I’m not saying that the scene you just filmed wasn’t good, but it sure as hell could be better.”

Sulli’s eyebrows raised, surprised by how she was confronting her boyfriend.

Minho just listened, accepting any advice given to him; “How do you think I could make it better?”

“I feel that the problem is that since you’re already so in love with Sulli in real life, it’s hard for you to grasp the anger that your character feels in the story.” Krystal looked at Sulli, “Would you mind if I take him for a second?”

Sulli crossed her arms, but she couldn’t deny it in front of everyone; “Go ahead.” She faked a smile.

“Thanks.” Krystal grabbed Minho by the arm, leading him back to where the first scene was.

 

Minho looked around, all eyes were still on them; but this time, it was Krystal who he was looking at.

“I need you to look at me. Look at me as if I’m the most disgusting piece of trash you’ve ever seen.” Krystal pointed at her face, trying her best to get him into character.

How can I do that when you’re beautiful? Minho took a deep breath; staring dead straight at her.

“Good, good.” Krystal nodded her head, “Now when you grab Sulli, I understand that you want to be careful; but this scene is everything but careful.” She advised, “You’re rough, you’re mad, you feel so much hatred you’d rather get hit by a car than be with her right now.”

Minho nodded his head; almost getting so lost into her eyes.

“Now grab my arm with all the force you can, don’t mind if you hurt me. And say your lines while doing so.” Krystal told him.

Minho’s eyes widened, but he took another deep breath; Just for acting. He thought to himself.

He grabbed her arm, fire blazing right out of his eyes; “You think you can just leave me without warning and come back and act as if everything is fine?!” he yelled, getting so into character.

After that line, he noticed a smile form on Krystal’s face.

“That was perfect.” Krystal nodded her head, looking at Jin Hyuk; who clapped his hands.

 

“You really are something else, Jung Soojung.” Jin Hyuk nodded his head, “Sulli, come back and do that scene while Minho’s still in character.”

Sulli rolled her eyes, How dare that btch..

 

After filming once more, the scene was close to perfect and they decided to stick with it.

 

---

 

Sulli looked down at her phone; seeing an urgent text from Luna saying, “You have to get to rehearsal now before our manager gets mad.”

She looked up at Jin Hyuk, “I have to start going sir.”

Jin Hyuk nodded his head, “Go ahead, we’ll see you at the next filming day.” He smiled.

Sulli smiled back, looking at Minho, “I’ll see you tomorrow?” She held his collar, pulling him closer to her.

Minho smiled back, wrapping his arms around her back; “Of course baby.”

She giggled, taking a quick look around the room to make sure Krystal was looking before she grabbed his neck and pulled him into a deep kiss.

Minho smiled throughout the kiss but pulled away, “You should probably get going before you get yelled at.”

“Right.” Sulli tapped his chest, waving goodbye to him and the rest of the group; besides Krystal or Ji Won.

 

When she was clearly out of sight, Ji Won looked at Minho, “Sorry to say, I hate your girlfriend.”

After hearing that comment, even the rest of the staff cleaning everything up started laughing, along with Jin Hyuk himself.

Minho sighed, “Get in line.”

He was so used to people hating Sulli that it didn’t even bother him anymore.

 

Ha Neul wrapped his arms around Ji Won’s shoulders, “We should probably start heading home now, so, ya know..” he whispered into her ears.

Ji Won giggled, “We’ll be on our way, thank you!” she bowed, as did he.

Before they left, Ji Won went over to Krystal.

“I just wanna say that you’re such a pleasure to work with. I hope after we film this drama, we can still remain friends.” Ji Won smiled again, leaving Krystal in awe.

 

The difference between Ji Won and Sulli, was that they looked the complete opposite of their personalites.

Ji Won looked to be a snuck up snob who only cared for herself; but truth was, she was a sweetheart. One of the happiest people you could ever meet to be exact.

As for Sulli, she looked to be one of the sweetest girls. But if you really got to know her out of her plastic ways, you would grow a hatred for her.

 

Krystal looked at Jessica, “You ready to head home?”

Jin Hyuk walked over to her, “Actually, I kind of wanted you to do extra work with Minho.”

“Huh?” Krystal wondered, “Like go over his lines and such?”

“Yes.” Jin Hyuk waved his arm, calling Minho over to them.

Minho jogged his way over, “Yes sir?”

“Do you happen to have spare time tonight to stay for maybe two more hours?” Jin Hyuk asked him.

Minho nodded his head, “I’m free all night if you need.”

Jin Hyuk touched his shoulder, “Good, good.” He touched Krystal’s shoulders as well, “I want you to work with Soojung and go through some of your lines and scenes. After seeing that it worked earlier, I was thinking that maybe extra hours with her would really help you.”

Minho looked at Krystal, who just smiled up at him. “Just her and I?”

“Well, I kind of have to leave in a couple minutes. So if that’s fine with the both of you, yes.” Jin Hyuk answered him.

Minho took a gulp, his eyes slightly widening; Alone with Krystal for two hours? Who knows what could happen.. “Sure, that’s fine with me.”

Krystal smiled, “I have no problem either.”

 

Jessica pointed at Minho, “You pull a move on her and you know what I’m capable of.” She winked jokingly, leaving the two.

And finally, Minho and Krystal were alone.

 

Minho and Krystal were the only ones at the studio at the time, and although it was a little bit awkward at first, they got through it.

“So I’m not really sure where you wanted to start, but I was thinking episode 4; scene 7.” Krystal pointed at the script, “Where you see Sulli again.”

Minho flipped through the script, noticing that this was the first kiss scene; “Are we acting out the kiss too?”

Krystal laughed, shaking her head, “I don’t think Sulli would be quite fond of that.”

I would. Minho mentally slapped himself again, These thoughts need to get out of my head. “Okay, I’ll start now.”

Krystal got up from her seat, leaving the script at her desk; “I have this memorized, so don’t worry about me.” She gave him an assuring smile, telling him to get up as well.

What Krystal didn’t know, was that this scene was Minho’s favorite when it came to the romantic parts. It really got to him, and he already had it memorized as well.

Minho stood up, leaving his script behind.

Krystal was a bit caught off guard by the fact that he didn’t bring his script, but she just shrugged it off; “I want you to act as if you’re the real character, and pretend like I’m Sulli. Just imagine Sulli’s face on my small body.” She giggled.

Minho loosened up, laughing as well, She made everything feel so much more at ease.

 

Before starting, Minho coughed once more, “Everything you did, all the hurt you caused me, all the nights I spent in misery; although I could never forget them, I can’t just ignore the numerous times you brought a smile on my face.”

Krystal got so into character, tears began to flow like what was supposed to happen; “I don’t deserve you!” she yelled.

“But I love you!” Minho yelled back, “I sound like a desperate pig right now but if I see him stare at you like that, even one more time, I think I’m going to go insane.”

She looked down, noticing she was trapped between him and a wall and had no where to escape; “Minho, I need to go.”

Krystal tried to slide her way out, but Minho grabbed her and pulled her back so her face was only inches away from his.

“You left me once, and there isn’t any way I’m going to let you leave me again.” Minho took deep breaths, leaning in for the kiss.

Just one centimeter away, Krystal said cut; quite pleased with how he performed that scene.

 

Minho’s dropped his arms, breathing heavily; sweat running down his face.

“If you continue acting like that, I have to say you might win an award for your role.” Krystal gave him another smile.

Minho stared at her, at her eyes, but then at her lips. They were so close, and it was as if his heart was about to jump right out of him.

She’s beautiful.

 

Once Minho and Krystal were finishing up with some more lines, Krystal looked up at the time; “I’m sure you want to get out of here as much as I do.”

Minho chuckled, actually enjoying her company; it was refreshing to get to know someone new.

“Do you need a ride home? I have my car out in the back.” Minho offered, secretly hoping she’d say yes.

Krystal smiled at him, but shook her head; “I have a friend who should be here any minute now.”

Minho nodded his head, packing up his scripts and putting them in his backpack while he heard someone walking in.

“You ready to go?” A familiar voice asked.

Minho turned around, narrowing his eyes, “Kai?”

Kai looked away from Krystal and turned towards Minho, “Hyung!”

The younger boy walked over to Minho and gave him a quick handshake, laughing, “I thought she stayed after with Jonghyun hyung or something.”

Kai looked over at Krystal with a wink; who just rolled her eyes in return.

“We were going through some lines in the script.” Minho said, he looked at Krystal and pointed at Kai; “How do you two know each other?”

Krystal stood up, putting her arm over his shoulders, “Childhood best friends. I’ve watched him grow up pretty much and it’s so amazing to see him begin to pursue his dream.”

She answered with a quick and playful kiss to his cheek, causing Kai to blush.

“I didn’t think you met him yet.” Krystal said.

Minho nodded his head, She’s got her connections everywhere in this music industry.. he thought to himself.

“We actually just met last week, I was in charge of helping Chanyeol with his rapping.” Minho said.

“Ahh.” Krystal nodded her head, “Well, we’re gonna get going. If you ever need any extra help, just call me whenever!”

Kai waved goodbye, leaving the room with Krystal hung on his arm.

Minho didn’t want to think he was, but for some reason, he was a bit jealous.

 

“Aish, why isn’t he picking up?!” Sulli cursed under her breath while texting Minho for the millionth time.

Amber rolled her eyes, “Maybe if you weren’t a stage five clinger he wouldn’t get so irritated with you so fast.”

Sulli darted her eyes at Amber, who just rolled her eyes back.

They’ve been in an argument for what seemed to be almost a month now; although they never showed it out in public.

Luna walked towards Sulli, sighing, “Onew told me that he stayed after a few hours to work with the writer of the story.”

“Bwoh?!” Sulli yelled out, “He’s alone with that girl?”

Luna shrugged her shoulders, “All Onew told me was that Jin Hyuk oppa had them do extra work for a couple more hours.”

She looked up at the clock, “Come to think of it, they should be almost done; if not done already.”

Victoria walked over the to young girl, “Sulli, stop over thinking. Minho loves you, he just met that girl; I’m sure nothing is going on.”

Sulli squeezed her phone in her hand, “I trust Minho. But something about that girl is not right.”

 

 

Woot!

We finally reached the first official Minstal moment of this story (':

Some of you guys might be upset by how slowly this story seems to be going, but please, just bare with me.

There will be a lot to look forward to!

Find out what happens in the upcoming chapters!

Please comment, vote up, subscribe, etc!

I LOVE YOU ALL <3