The One for Me

When I Look at You

"You were beautiful then, and you're even more beautiful now."

 

Minho spent his night just thinking. Thinking about Jonghyun's permission to be with Krystal; thinking about Chanyeol's brave act on Roommate; thinking about everything that could go right; thinking about everything that could go wrong.

His mind was all over the place.

 

"Yah Minho, what are you thinking so hard about?" Taemin chuckled, turning in his bed to stare at his favorite hyung.

Minho turned to face him from the other side of the room; "I'm going to confess to Krystal."

"What?" Taemin shot up from his bed; nearly hitting his head on Key's bunk, "I mean, yeah, what?"

"Did you see what Chanyeol did on Roommate? That honestly took so much courage; I wanna be brave like that hoobae." Minho sat up as well.

Taemin scratched his head; "You mean you want to leave SHINee too?"

Minho shook his head; "I don't wanna take it that far. But, I just want to be able to tell Krystal that I like her. Hell, I love her. I don't care if our relationship, hopefully she really feels the same, is a secret; I just want her to know I only have feelings for her. And only her."

 

Taemin took a gulp; thinking back to his pact that he made with Sulli.

"So are you really over Sulli?"

Minho nodded his head, "I've never been so sure in my life."

Taemin bit his lip; "But hyung, don't you think you're taking things too fast? I mean, you've only known Krystal for around 5 months; whereas with Sulli, you've known her for like 8 years."

"8 years too long." Minho told him, "It doesn't matter how long I've known Krystal; I just know for sure that I like her, and I want to be with her more than anyone."

Agh, why is this so hard? Taemin scratched the back of his neck; "Once you confess to her, you know that it's taking a huge risk right?"

Minho leaned forward; "Why does it seem like you're so against me confessing to Krystal?" he narrowed his eyes, "Do you like her too?"

"No!" Taemin covered his mouth as he yelled; thankful the other members didn't wake up.

"I mean, she's cool, yeah. But she's just an average girl; you're Choi Minho. Why don't you date someone like, I don't know, just someone famos."

Minho laughed, shaking his head; "Once you get to know Krystal, you'll know she's the farthest thing from average." he smiled to himself, "She's the greatest girl I've ever met."

Taemin sighed, knowing he lost the battle that night. Might as well just try again tomorrow.

Minho looked over at the clock, "We should probably go to sleep; we got rehearsal early tomorrow." he situated himself back in his bed, saying goodnight to Taemin.

Taemin did the same; staring up at Key's bunk. What have I gotten myself into?

 

---

 

Minho woke up the next day; brightest smile ever on his face.

 

"Looks like you slept well." Jonghyun woke up after him; winking.

Minho ran up to him and gave him a hug; "I love you; I hope you know that."

Key woke up shortly after; chuckling at the scene in front of him, "I knew nothing could get in between your guys' friendship."

Minho kissed the top of Jonghyun's head; moving along to the kitchen, "I made breakfast for everyone." he pointed at the table; everyone's favorite breakfast dishes set up.

 

As the guys looked around the room; they noticed Taemin wasn't there.

"Where's Taemin?" Onew asked.

Minho took a seat and started eating; "He went out for a jog." he answered through bites of his food.

Key pursed his lip, taking his seat next to Jonghyun; "Weird.. Taemin never jogs."

"That's what I said." Minho shrugged his shoulders, "Oh well, he probably wants to get fit for his solo debut."

Jonghyun nodded his head, "I'm proud of that kid; he's growing up so fast."

 

"Anyways Minho, did you find out how you're going to confess to Krystal?" Onew changed subject.

Minho nodded his head, "I barely could sleep just thinking about it. But, I think I got this."

Jonghyun laughed, "Just don't go to the park where I did it; or else that'd be hella awkward."

"Of course hyung." Minho laughed again, "I already have a place in mind."

 

---

 

Myungsoo turned in his bed; only finding Sungyeol next to him still in his deep slumber.

He sighed and smiled to himself; running his hands through his soft, brown hair.

 

"Yeollie, wake up." he whispered.

Sungyeol's eyes slowly opened up at the soft sound of Myungsoo's voice and he smiled back; "Good morning."

Myungsoo leaned in and pecked his lips; "Good morning."

"Today's the day of our first performance for Last Romeo; can you believe it?" Sungyeol stayed put; yawning.

Myungsoo shook his head; "Time is flying by so fast."

Sungyeol nodded his head; "I feel like it was just yesterday where you told me you liked me back after making me wait ten thousand years."

Myungsoo chuckled; reminiscing on those times were always his favorite.

"I just was playing hard to get." he winked; cuddling closer to him.

Sungyeol drew circles on his back; staying in that position for a little longer.

 

Those secret moments are what they cherished the most.

 

---

 

"Kris, Kris; please come out." Kai knocked on Kris's room again; still no response.

Lay and the rest of the members exchanged worried glances at each other; not knowing exactly what to do anymore.

 

Ever since Chanyeol's departure from the group; Kris has refused to do activities with them. Which included promotions and variety shows; and now the fans had two people to be worrying about.

 

"Kris still isn't leaving his room?" Their manager came walking in; his hands on his hips while he looked up at the ceiling in frustration.

Tao shook his head, "Things are hard for him to accept hyung."

Their manager rolled his eyes, "Well he's old enough to just learn to accept and move on; what kind of childish act is this?" He walked towards Kris's door and began banging on it; holding onto the knob, trying to get it to unlock.

 

Kris remained on his bed, getting completely lost and drowned in his thoughts.

It's not that he was in love with Chanyeol and missed him so much he thought he'd die; things really did just get hard.

 

When Kris became a trainee under SM, no one was brave enough to approach him because of how intimidating he seemed. Then there was Chanyeol.

Chanyeol came into the room with a bright smile; greeting everyone he passed by.

That was something Kris really admired; he had passion in his eyes and the talent to get him past everyone.

Throughout their times of getting to know one another, Kris just became used to Chanyeol's presence to help guide him and express himself.

Without Chanyeol, he felt that he was nothing as well.

 

Of course he was happy for his relationship with Nana; Kris knew how in love Chanyeol was with her.

He just wished there was a way they could both be happy without having to give something up.

 

---

 

"Everyone is going crazy over Chanyeol leaving EXO." Victoria brushed her hair; looking at the other F(x) members through the mirror.

Amber pouted, "I was just starting to get close to Chanyeol too."

Luna shrugged her shoulders; "He's clearly happy with Nana; if that's what he wants, I think fans should be able to accept that. I mean, people grew to accept Onew & I dating eventually."

"Yeah, but that's different. This i-O." Victoria even spelled out, "They're known to have the craziest fans; it's hard for a lot of them to accept the fact that their idol professed his feelings for Nana on TV."

Sulli rolled her eyes, "Why do you guys care so much? Does Chanyeol's confessing matter to any of you guys personally? I don't think so."

"Sulli." Victoria said her name with a leader-like tone, "We're all under the same management; of course we're gonna care about our hoobaes & dongsaengs."

Sulli stood up; looking at all of them, "Why do I feel like you guys care more about EXO then about what's going on between Minho & I?"

 

The room then turned quiet as Sulli clenched her fists; "I feel like I'm the only one trying and no one seems to be supporting my relationship with him anymore. I don't want this to end; I need him to stay with me."

 

Amber rolled her eyes; standing up, "You know what your problem is?"

Sulli turned her head towards the boyish girl speaking; "And what does little Miss Amber Liu have to say now?"

"Hah," Amber scoffed, "You're so self-centered and literally nothing else matters to you except whatever you need. Scratch that, whatever you want. You don't need Minho; you're just an obsessed girlfriend. Hold on, scratch that too, ex-girlfriend, who can't get over the fact that you're not Little Miss Perfect. I'm sorry hun, but Minho's moved on; and so should you."

 

"Amber!" Luna exclaimed, walking towards Sulli.

 

Sulli tried hard to remain strong; her & Amber's friendship has been on the rocks for the longest time, so it didn't surprise her that she had those words to tell her. But, she never knew those words would still hurt her.

 

"Fine, whatever, no one cares about me anyways." Sulli picked up her bag; jerking Luna away, "No one follow me."

 

With that being the last thing said, she stormed out of their dorm.

 

Luna ran her hands through her hair in utter frustration; "Amber, you really shouldn't have done that."

"Don't tell me you're going to go and take that girl's side when you know damn well I was right." Amber defended herself.

"Yeah, but Amber-"

 

"Guys, guys." Victoria stepped in between them; "Amber, you could've said what you said at least in a better way. As for you Luna, Sulli's a big girl now; she shouldn't be having people defending her. And what Amber said was right; Sulli needs to get over it. She's been acting so immature lately; it's ridiculous."

 

---

 

Taemin pulled out his headphones once he saw Sulli running out of the F(x) dorm; her face washed out, and paler than ever to add on to that.

 

"Sulli?" He asked himself, chasing after her; "Sulli!"

Sulli turned around; covering her face. From the sound of that voice, she already knew who it was.

 

"Sulli, why are you crying? Are you okay?" Taemin held her shoulders, trying to get her to look up at him.

Without a word, she shook her head; and landed into his arms crying.

Taemin rubbed her back; closing his eyes, I can't handle seeing you cry.

 

---

 

All morning, all Minho could think about was how he was gonna confess his feelings to Krystal. He didn't wanna assume, but judging from his talk with Jonghyun & just about anyone else; he could feel and tell that Krystal liked him back. That for some reason, only made him more nervous.

 

"Minho, I've never seen you freak out so much before." Eunhyuk raised his eyebrows; almost wanting to laugh at Minho pacing back and forth.

 

Since the rest of the SHINee guys were busy filming, the EXO guys had far too much going on with their group, and Ha Neul had something special going on himself; he chose to call over Eunhyuk for help; after all, he was pretty close to Krystal because Donghae would always bring him over to their house.

 

Minho shook his head, "I don't know why I'm freaking out so bad; I mean, it's not like anything could go terribly wrong."

"Exactly." Eunhyuk told him, "Just be you; act the way you've always acted around him. When I confessed to Hyoyeon, I was acting just like you; but in the end, look what happened. We're still going strong after three years."

 

Minho smiled at the thought of Eunhyuk & Hyoyeon together; they were such a genuine couple and he was more than happy for those two.

 

"How did you confess?" Minho asked.

Eunhyuk sighed, "I made a dance using her favorite song by Super Junior, All My Heart; which happens to be one of my favorites as well. Nothing can go wrong when you do something original."

 

Minho bit the inside of his cheek; "Do you think what I'm doing is too tacky?"

Eunhyuk shook his head, "I think it's completely fine; especially because you tend to be a pretty cheesy person. Even when you confessed to Sulli, you dressed up in a tux; like who even does that anymore?"

Minho rolled his eyes, Sulli was the last person who was on his mind; "Can we not mention her name please?"

"Oh, right. Sorry." Eunhyuk raised his hands up; "Well, when are you going to her house?"

"I texted Donghae, and he said he's taking Jessica out in about half an hour. I wanted it to be so that Krystal was at her house by herself; I want this moment to be specifically for just the two of us." Minho smiled to himself; just thinking about her made him happy.

Eunhyuk poked him; "Yah, you really like her don't you?"

Minho nodded his head without hesitation, "I like her a lot; and I just want things to go perfectly for us." he paused, "But it's hard to think about perfection when things like Chanyeol's situation happens."

"Do you plan on leaving SHINee for your relationship with Krystal?" Eunhyuk wondered.

 

Minho leaned back, "I don't know. I love being in SHINee; I know Chanyeol loved EXO, but it was a clear fact he loved Nana more. Who knows, we'll have to see how this all plays out. But for now, I want to keep this between us; and our close friends. I'm not sure what I'm gonna do if this spreads out; because I know everything will be taken out of context."

 

---

 

"Chanyeol, please, please pick up." Lay looked up at the ceiling; pacing back and forth became a daily thing for him and all the members now.

 

Ever since Chanyeol left, they all became a mess. But Kris was the one who was hit the most.

The only time he'd leave the room was to get something to eat from the fridge. And if he were to talk; it'd be to ask if any mail was sent to him. Other than that, absolutely nothing.

 

Tao bit his nails, "Is he picking up?"

Lay shook his head; "I don't even know what to do anymore."

"Have you tried calling Nana? I'm sure she knows where he lives." Kai suggested.

"Well yeah she knows where he lives." Lay answered, "Kris took her there and that's when they made things official. But, I just don't wanna feel like we're pressuring Nana; you know? What we'd be asking is a lot; especially because Chanyeol wants his life to be private now."

Kai sighed, looking at the calendar posted up on the wall in front of them.

 

It's been a week since any of the EXO members have had activities; which was such a rare thing. They also had another week off because programs didn't want a group with so much drama to be ruining their ratings.

They didn't know whether to be thankful or upset by the fact that they actually got rest now.

 

"You know, I'm kind of jealous of Chanyeol." Xiumin mumbled.

Luhan nodded his head, "Me too. He's actually happy now and here we are, wondering how we're even going to go through our day."

"And it's damn near impossible to get Kris out of his room. Everyone knows how close he was to Chanyeol; he basically was the reason Kris didn't leave, even after getting unfair treatment." Chen added in.

Lay pursed his lips; looking at the group, "Do you guys think that Kris is planning on leaving too?"

 

After that question; the entire room went silent. They exchanged glances with one another; worried ones to be exact. They were scared; because in a blink of an eye, they could lose another member in such a short time.

 

---

 

Ha Neul & Ji Won walked hand in hand in the middle of the city of Seoul. Bright lights and so many people; that's what they loved.

 

If someone didn't know they were two famous actors; they'd think they were just a regular couple by how normal they were. They never dressed up with designer clothes, never made flashy entrances, and most of all; they never acted any different than anyone else. They wanted to be known as human beings; which is what they were.

 

"Hey, do you remember that cafe?" Ha Neul pointed with his lips towards a small cafe at the corner by the street.

Ji Won blushed as she saw the little sign saying; "Stop, Sip, Smile".

"How could I forget? That's where we had our first date." She stated; patting his chest.

 

Without even realizing it; they looked around, remembering all their moments they've had together; just in that one city.

To many people, Paris was the city of love; but to them, Seoul was really where they found their soulmate.

 

Ha Neul tossed a couple coins in the river; "Make a wish." he told Ji Won.

Ji Won closed her eyes; kissing the coin before tossing it in. Once she opened her eyes up again; she found Ha Neul staring intently at her, "What?"

"How'd I get so lucky to be with you?" Ha Neul asked out loud.

"Ha Neul, you ask that every day. If anyone's lucky, it's me with you." Ji Won got her on her toes and quick pecked him on the cheek.

 

"Come with me." Ha Neul grabbed her hand without another word; leading her to another spot in the city.

"Where are you taking me now?" Ji Won giggled, just letting Ha Neul take care of their date.

 

Ha Neul opened up the doors of a restaurant; but shockingly, it was empty.

 

Ji Won narrowed her eyes; looking around, and that's when everything hit her all at once. "This is where you asked me to be your girlfriend."

 

He nodded his head; Ha Neul let go of her hands and placed them in his pockets, "But there's something else I want to ask you now."

"What is it?" Ji Won slightly tilted her head; not knowing the most important question of her life was about to be asked right then and there.

 

Ha Neul gave her a small, nervous smile and took a step back; taking another obvious deep breath.

"Seol Hana, Yoo Rachel, but someone I know better as Kim Ji Won." Ha Neul began, looking into her eyes; "The first time we filmed together, was a day I knew I'd never forget. I saw you walk through that door and I swear my heart stopped. You were beautiful then, and you're even more beautiful now. The past years spent with you have been nothing but pure bliss & there isn't a time with you that I would not want to go back to. Every time I come home late from filming, everything just feels so much more at ease when I know that I have you to come home to. Just seeing you gives me the happiness anyone in their right mind would want. That day I asked you to be my girlfriend and you said yes; was the best day of my life. I never would have thought that a girl as great as you would be able to stay with a guy like me. But I'm so thankful you did. And tonight, I want to take all of our memories and make even more together. I don't want you to feel rushed, because I would wait forever and a day for you; and I hope you know that by now. But Ji Won, I am sure that there is no other girl better for me. I can't even go minutes without seeing your face or hearing your cute little voice. I love you, so, so much. Ji Won, will you marry me?"

 

 

Call me freaking cheesy, but I absolutely love writing confession/engagement scenes the most.

This one happened to be one of my favorites & not gonna lie, I teared up a bit lmfao.

But anyways, I apologize to those Minstal fans out there because Krystal actually didn't make an appearance in this chapter at all; BUT, I promise that all of you will be loving me again next chapter. (;

When will Taemin's pact with Sulli end?

How is Minho going to confess?

Is Kris going to leave EXO too?

And the biggest question for today, what is Ji Won going to say about Ha Neul's proposal?

Find out in the upcoming chapters!

Please comment, vote up, subscribe, etc!

NO SILENT READERS PLEASE.

I LOVE YOU ALL <3