Beginning Thoughts

When I Look at You

"Just because you have a girlfriend doesn't stop you from thinking other girls are attractive."

 

“Have you guys started filming yet?” Jonghyun wondered, as always.

Minho shook his head, lying on his bed as he threw a basketball up into the air over and over again. “We begin filming in two days. Jung Soojung still needs to speak with Ha Neul and Ji Won.”

Jonghyun leaned his head over, “Who’s Jung Soojung?”

“She’s the one who wrote the story for the drama; basically co-director.” Minho answered.

Key nodded his head, about to go to sleep, but his head peaked over again; “Wait, Jung Soojung?”

Minho nodded his head, “Yeah, why?”

“As in, Jessica Jung’s sister?” Key sat up, trying to put the pieces together.

Minho sat up as well, narrowing his eyes, “I never really thought about it. They did look pretty similar.” Krystal was prettier though, her face wasn’t as alarming to look at.

Jonghyun’s mouth dropped, “You’re saying that the fine Jessica Jung, has a fine sister too?”

Minho rolled his eyes, “You’re such a pig Kim Jonghyun.”

Key laughed, “She’s probably just like her sister anyways; she’ll end up rejecting you in the end.”

Taemin and Onew laughed, just listening on to their conversation as they answered fan questions on Twitter.

“That’s true, don’t get your hopes up.” Minho told Jonghyun.

“Hey, I haven’t even tried yet; so ya never know.” Jonghyun raised his eyebrows, looking at Minho; “Is she hot?”

MinHo could feel his face getting warm, “I have a girlfriend.”

Key rolled his eyes, “Just because you have a girlfriend doesn’t stop you from thinking other girls are attractive.” He said, “And judging from your answer, she must be fcking pretty.”

“How’d you know?” Minho asked.

“Exactly.” Key winked, getting it out of Minho in the end.

Minho pursed his lips, nodding his head, “She is really pretty. Really, really pretty.” He answered, almost smiling; almost forgetting he had a girlfriend. “But I’m dating Sulli and I’m faithful.”

Key shot Jonghyun a quick look, “Better call dibs before Minho breaks up with Sulli for her.”

“DIBS!” Jonghyun called jokingly, “Can I come to your guys’ shoot?”

Minho rolled his eyes, “I love Sulli, and I know I do. Now if you wanna pursue Krystal, go ahead; you have my blessing.”

Jonghyun smiled, “I’m definitely coming to your guy’s shoot.”

Taemin and Onew closed the laptop, “We’re coming as well.”

“Luna’s singing the OST and she asked me to come talk to the director as well.” Onew said.

“And I don’t have a schedule. Key, you coming too?” Taemin asked.

Key shrugged his shoulders, “Sure, why not. I wanna see if this Krystal character is as pretty as Minho describes.”

Minho chuckled, throwing the basketball at Key. Just one day, and he was already being teased with someone he barely knew.

 

---

 

All the SHINee guys came into the building, with the F(x) girls following behind.

Of course, Minho and Sulli were hand in hand; making it obvious that they were together.

Luna smiled, “They’re so cute.”

Jonghyun gave a disgusted look, “I still think that Minho could do better. At least a little bit.” He mumbled.

Key nudged him in the stomach, “Quit being so loud, pabo.”

Sulli rolled her eyes, giving Jonghyun a death glare before taking Minho’s lips and kissing him hard.

Minho smiled, but pulled away, “We can save the rest of that for later.” He winked.

Jonghyun nearly puked, not even looking at where he was walking; he bumped into a girl almost his height.

“Oh, I’m sorry.” She bowed, looking at him one last time and disappeared off into another room.

Jonghyun watched her walk away, loving the way her hips swayed so gracefully. She was dressed so casually that it came a surprise to him that she looked so pretty.

“Is she an extra or something? Her face isn’t familiar at all. And trust me, I’d remember a face like that.” Jonghyun wondered.

Sulli became more annoyed, letting go of Minho’s hand; she went straight to her dressing room with Luna.

“That’s Jung Soojung.” Minho answered him, but was wondering what made Sulli so mad.

Jonghyun’s eyes widened, “That’s-that’s Jessica’s dongsaeng?!”

Minho nodded his head, his arms crossed over his chest, “She seems like a nice girl Jonghyun, so if you do try to pursue her; don’t try to fck it up this time, okay?”

Key chuckled, touching Jonghyun’s shoulders; “I’m sure as hell Jessica wouldn’t be too happy about that either.”

Jonghyun put his hands in a prayer stance, “You have to introduce me to her, please.”

“Fine.” Minho gave in, “But you have wait at least a couple days. I don’t know too much about her to just go and introduce people, arasso?”

Jonghyun nodded his head in agreement, “Take your time; but don’t take too long.” He said, “Is she single?”

A part of Minho wished that she wasn’t, and all he wanted to do was get those thoughts out of his head. You have a girlfriend Minho. “I don’t know, haven’t asked.”

Taemin scratched his chin, “You said Soojung is Jessica’s sister right?”

Minho nodded his head, “Yeah, why?”

Onew caught on to what Taemin was getting to, “That means that Myungsoo’s ex-girlfriend is Soojung.”

“Bwoh?!” Both Minho and Jonghyun spat.

Key snapped his fingers, “That’s what I was trying to remember! Remember how Myungsoo had that huge scandal a couple years ago? It was rumored to be an idol’s younger sibling. I talked to Jessica a couple months ago, and yeah, Soojung was Myungsoo’s ex. She told me that they’re still good friends though.”

Minho bit his bottom lip, out of all people, it had to be Myungsoo.

 

“Unnie!” A high pitched yell was heard throughout the building as Krystal ran over to Jessica and jumped straight into her arms.

Jessica laughed, “Krystal, why are you always so loud?”

Krystal covered in embarrassment, “Sorry.” She whispered, “I’m just super happy you made it!”

 

Jonghyun looked at the two sisters; at Krystal, then at Jessica. He even tilted his head.

“I see a slight resemblance, but is it weird that Soojung looks more like Yoona to me?” Jonghyun narrowed his eyes, watching from afar.

Minho was talking to Sulli, but his ears were listening to Jonghyun and Key. He took a quick glance, slightly nodding his head in agreement. She’s gorgeous.

His eyes widened at his sudden thoughts, wanting to punch himself in the face, he leaned down and kissed Sulli by surprise.

She covered , hitting him, “What was that for?”

I’m in love with Sulli. “Just because.” Minho grabbed her and hugged her tightly.

 

Jessica and Krystal approached the SHINee and F(x) members; Jessica clearly just dragging her over.

“Guys, if you haven’t met my sister yet; this is her.” Jessica grabbed Krystal by the shoulders, forcing her to wave at all of them.

Krystal smiled and bowed, “It’s nice to meet you all.”

Jonghyun was the first to hold his hand out, “Kim Jonghyun.” He said shyly.

Jessica rolled her eyes, watching as her sister and Jonghyun held hands, for a little too long.

“Yah JongHyun, just because I rejected you doesn’t mean you can go ahead straight to my sister okay. She’s only 19!” Jessica exclaimed.

“That means she’s legal.” Jonghyun winked, causing Krystal to blush like crazy.

Jessica snarled, “You’re a pig Jonghyun.” She spat, playfully rolling her eyes.

 

“Has anyone seen Ha Neul or Ji Won?” Jin Hyuk scratched his head, “They’re always missing.”

Victoria laughed, “They’re probably making out over by the corner or something, I’ve literally never seen them together without watching them face.”

Sulli rolled her eyes and crossed her arms over her chest; everyone was getting on her last nerves.

“Aish, they can save those kissing scenes for later!” Jin Hyuk walked into the hallway to look for them.

 

As they were speaking, Minho caught secret glances at Krystal, hoping no one would notice.

But Sulli never let anything get past her. She looked at Minho, then back at Krystal, who thankfully wasn’t giving him any attention at all.

“Babe.” Sulli tugged Minho’s arm, “You wanna come over tonight? We haven’t done, things lately.” She winked, biting her lip.

Minho looked down at her, seeing the lust in her eyes and eventually he gave in. “I’ll come over at 8 baby.”

 

---

 

Ha Neul and Ji Won had snuck off to a corner, face as usual.

She had her arms wrapped around his neck lovingly and their mouths fought with each other for entrance.

Ha Neul had his arms around her waist and laced behind her right above her .

He slowly pulled away, needing to breathe. “We’re probably already filming babe, we should probably go.” Ha Neul touched her face, kissing her lips again.

“But,” Ji Won pouted, touching his chest, “We just got started.” She traced his jaw, playing with his inner emotions.

Ha Neul sighed, closing his eyes. “One more kiss.” He leaned in, only to be stopped again.

“YAH!”

Ha Neul turned around, laughing to see Luna yelling at them.

She rolled her eyes, “Stop face for literally two minutes, they’re all looking for you both because filming is starting soon.”

Ji Won bit her inner cheek, shrugging her shoulders. “Looks like you’ll have to wait for later.” She let go of his tie, leaving Ha Neul behind.

Luna laughed at the two’s interaction. They were such opposites, it was hard to believe that they worked together so well.

“She’s got you wrapped right around her finger.” Luna tease Ha Neul, raising her eyebrows.

Ha Neul looked at Luna, someone he considered to be like a little sister to him. He put his arm over her shoulder, “She’s a handful, but I love her to pieces.” He said in awe.

Luna hit him in the stomach, “Let go of me before Onew sees and punches your little face.”

Ha Neul laughed again, “I’ll see you later.”

 

Jin Hyuk glared at Ji Won as she just smiled and bowed as if it was nothing, “Sorry.” She giggled, causing him to just give in and let it go anyways.

 

“Scene one?” Ha Neul finally came, asking.

Minho hit his friend in the back of the head, “Yah, where did you come from?”

Ha Neul listened to Minho speak, but his focus was all on his girlfriend. “She’s perfect.”

Minho rolled his eyes, Ha Neul was one of the manliest men he knew, but when it came to Ji Won; he lost it all. He was in love, not just with her looks; but every little thing about her.

“You have lipstick on your neck.” Minho whispered to him.

“What?” Ha Neul quickly rubbed his neck, trying to get it off as quickly as he could.

 

“Ha Neul, Sulli, you’re up first.” Krystal interrupted everyone talking, trying her best to get everyone in place.

 

Minho watched Krystal take full charge, wondering how someone so small; could say and do so much. It just amazed him.

 

In the middle of filming, Key nudged Minho’s shoulder; “If you keep looking at her like that, she’s gonna get creeped out bro.”

Minho snapped out of it, “What are you talking about?” he tried to play cool.

Key rolled his eyes, “You have a girlfriend.” He reminded his friend.

“I know, and I love her more than anything.” Minho said, looking at Sulli as she talked to Ha Neul in a scene.

Key crossed his arms over his chest, “We’ll see how long you keep lying to yourself.” He mumbled under his breath.

 

Even after Key warned him, Minho just couldn’t stop taking secret glances at Krystal. He’s only known her for a couple days, but something about her presence just made him feel better.

 

“Okay, cut!” Jin Hyuk clapped his hands, looking at the clock; “Minho and Ji Won’s kiss scene is up next.”

Minho nodded his head, smiling as Sulli came over to him.

She glared at him, “You better not have too much fun filming this kiss.” Sulli pointed at his face.

Ha Neul nodded his head, “I know where you live.” He jokingly threatened, holding Ji Won by the waist; “And that means you too Miss.” Ha Neul kissed the top of Ji Won’s head, holding her closer.

Ji Won giggled and blushed, “I only enjoy your kisses; you know that.”

“Good.” Ha Neul smiled, then turned to look at Minho; “I really like Soojung, she’s very professional for her age.”

Ji Won nodded her head in agreement, “She’s also gorgeous!” she complimented, “I would love to have a face and body like hers.”

Ha Neul looked down at his girlfriend, “You’re already perfect.”

 

Sulli grabbed Minho’s hand and got away from the two love birds, “Aish, they make me sick.”

Minho chuckled, holding Sulli by her back; “Don’t be so bitter babe; I’m here remember?” he kissed her forehead.

“At least you’re on my side.” Sulli rolled her eyes, “What’s so special about that Soojung anyways? She’s basically another Jessica if anything.”

Minho ignored her comments about Krystal, “Just don’t worry about it too much, you’ll get pimples if you stress over things babe.”

“Ah!” Sulli touched her face, “Am I breaking out already?” she worried.

Minho laughed again, holding her hands down; “No, you’re flawless Jinri. Always have been.”

Sulli blushed, hugging him tightly; “You’ll be getting something special tonight.” She purred.

He smiled and hugged her back, remembering why he loved Sulli so much.

 

---

 

First day of filming was a total success, and everyone cheered each other on.

 

“You all did quite well.” Jin Hyuk praised them, looking at Krystal, “Do you have any words for them? After all, this is your work that we are recreating.”

Krystal took a step forward and pressed her hands together, “I just wanna say, this has been a dream come true.” She paused, looking at Jessica who looked as if she was about to cry.

“Unnie, don’t cry; we just got started.” Krystal said, causing everyone to laugh.

Everyone but Sulli, who stood there completely annoyed.

Jessica fanned her face, “Just continue on.”

“My sister knows that when I started writing fan-fiction, I never expected it to get anywhere near this. All of this, all of you, have become a blessing in my life and I am more than pleased with working with such great actors and actresses to bring my story to life.” Krystal bowed, “I really do appreciate it.”

 

Jin Hyuk looked at the time, it was almost 7. “I think all of you guys should start heading home, it’s getting late, and we have an early shoot tomorrow. So sleep tight!” he left the group.

 

Taemin nudged Jonghyun’s arm, looking at Krystal, “Here’s your chance.”

Jonghyun watched as Krystal just stood over by a desk and handled some paperwork, probably the scripts. “Okay, I’ll do it.”

 

Jonghyun approached Krystal, more nervous than anything. “H-hey.” He managed to let out.

Krystal turned around and the voice behind her and she smiled, “Hi.” She let out, stopping what she was doing.

Jonghyun, it’s now or never. He smiled back at her, gaining a little confidence after having a mental talk; “I was just wondering, are you doing anything this weekend?”

Krystal bit her bottom lip, blushing, “I’ll be free after filming on Saturday, why?”

“I was thinking that maybe I could treat you out, to a nice dinner or something.” He moved his hands around, a sign of nervousness for him.

Krystal could feel Jessica watching them from afar, but she knew that she would never interrupt a conversation.

She smiled at him, “I think I’d enjoy that.”

It’s been awhile since Krystal was asked out on an actual ‘date’.

Her and Myungsoo didn’t really go out that much since they were simple. Just a movie at his or her house, cuddling, and the usual ‘things’ couples did was enough for them. So she felt that she’d take the chance with Jonghyun.

“You can pick me up at 7 here.” Krystal smiled, picking up the papers she had in her hand earlier.

Jonghyun’s face lit up in shock and happiness, “Al-alright cool! Can I get your number?” he held his phone out for her and she preceded to add her number with a smiley emoji by it.

“I’ll see you then.” She flashed a quick smile at him and turned around to go to Jessica, who was glaring into both their souls.

 

“I DID IT!” Jonghyun nearly jumped in joy, running towards Minho and the rest of the guys. “I fcking did it.”

Minho smiled, happy for his best friend, but something inside him wanted him to get rejected. Even though that was such a horrible thought.

 

 

And there we have it!

Looks like Minho's gaining some special thoughts about Krystal eh?

How's the Jongstal date gonna go?

And you all will find out what's the beef between Minho & Myungsoo later on in the story.

Find out what happens in the upcoming chapters!

Please comment, vote up, subscribe, etc!

I LOVE YOU ALL <3

 

Special author's note: I just want to thank you all for the honestly overwhelmingly support on the first chapter and this story already.

I know you all are expecting a lot for this one and I hope I don't let anyone of you guys down.

You all are the reason I love to write and give me so much inspiration to update.

Seriously, I find so much joy in writing and all of you guys make it even more worth it.

When I say "I love you all" at the end of my entries, I really do mean it.

I've met some of the nicest people here on this website and I wouldn't trade that for anything.

You all are truly the best (:

 

And I've also decided that I will update this story every three days; meaning since I updated today (Thursday), my next update will be on Monday.

But, it might flucuate on times depending if I have time and what not.

Although this sounds like a pretty decent way to do it.

So once again, thank you guys for everything; it really means the world to me.