Chapter 2

Get It Back!

Chapter 2

After a long time concert here and there. Minzy can finally take a free breath. She also have to attend her university this long one month because 2ne1 going to make 2nd album and she can squeeze herself to take lesson. Even they are busying with their concert, she still study with her new tutor, 2ne1's member. Dara will in charge with sciene's stream, CL with english's stream and Bom about the music's stream.

Today, Minzy wearing a gray's shirt that reveal her abs with her black's skinny jeans along with her hip hop cap written MINZY. Styling simple, she wear a white sneaker. While her bagpack, she wearing a purple one with some gray strip.

She enter her class with smile. Even today she wearing less make up, some students know her. Minzy sit at third block and she can see Sehun with that girl again. Well, girlfriend as she remember the night hang out. After few minutes, Minzy's desk full with her fans asking a sign. Minzy chatting with her fans and give a warm smile. 

While Sehun and Daeun staring at each other. "I miss you" Sehun mouthing to Daeun. Daeun grin and clasped her hand with Sehun's. "Miss you too" Daeun squeeze Sehun's hand. Sehun smile and drop his head at Daeun's shoulder. All classmate at their class just ignore them since they think their are bestfriend.

Minzy yawn as she tried open her eyes to keep looking at the slide. The lecturer just teach them some Chemistry. 'Dara unnie already teach me this' Minzy look at the screen for the last time and she planted her head deep in her arm. 

A few minutes after that, something banged at Minzy's desk, loud. Minzy woke up and rub her eyes and look at the lecturer. "Why are you sleep in my class?" Mrs.Soo ask her. "I don't get a sleep last night" Minzy sit straight. "I'm sorry Mrs Soo. I will not doing it again" Minzy stand up immediately and bowing. "It's okay. Do you know what I'm teaching right now?" Mrs Soo pointed at the slide. Minzy nodding. "Dara unnie already teach me that" Minzy unknowingly reveal her secret.

"Really?" It's good then" Mrs Soo walk infront again. Minzy heave a relief sigh and glance at Oh Sehun but unfortunately, Jung Daeun caught her. Damn! Minzy gulp her saliva and focusing to the lecturer.

Daeun in the other hand glaring at Minzy. For the first time she enter the class, she always glancing at Sehun and make Daeun know, that girl MINZY like her boyfriend. Such a pity girl since Sehun is hers right now.

The bell ring and Minzy make her way out from the class. She walk to her locker to put some books into her locker. As she arrive there, the locker room was very quiet and no one there. Minzy smile and put her book into it and sticking 2ne1's photo at the locker's wall. "I will work hard unnies! Fighting!" Minzy pumped her fist and walk out from the locker room. 

"Work hard? Tch. Such a lame shame" Daeun enter the locker room with her baggy clothes. Minzy ignore the girl and tried to out from the room. "You are not go anywhere" Daeun pointed to Minzy's face. "What did you want exactly?" Minzy groan. "Simple, stay away from Sehun" Daeun make a gross expression. "When did I close to him?" Minzy's voice getting irritated. 

"Soon" Daeun slam the locker door. "You are pretty. I know" Minzy mumble. "Wow, I know. While you? 2ne1 Minzy getting nose job just because a sick?" Daeun provoke Minzy but Minzy keep her poker face. "If you don't know, just shut up your mouth" Daeun glare to Minzy. 

"Daeun's 2eyes are bestfriend with Oh Sehun's Exo from high school. Is it? Now, courting?" Minzy mocked Daeun. "Damn! Yeah, so what?!" Minzy back off when she come near her. "You are shorter than me" Daeun's compare her height with Minzy. "" With one word, Daeun walk out.

Sehun hiding when he hear the clear bickering. Well, Sehun think Daeun make a good job. Sehun wait for the two girl finish their bickering. But, the most mistake Sehun doing right now is, he plug in his earphone and turn on loud the music he hear right now. Yeah, dumb maknae. Not hearing the final word.

-Flashback-

He remember when their are graduate. At the morning, Daeun properly served one seat for him. They sit beside each other. While the principal speech, Sehun's leaning his head at Daeun's shoulder. He can smell the sweet perfume she wear. Daeun also taking a selfie with him and when he meet her at Show Champion, he don't want to left her and indeed ignore his Baekhyun hyung just want to talk with that girl. When they secretly enter the university together, not make it public since the fans not like them together.

-End of Flashback-

Minzy still dazed with the last accident. She walk out and spot one boy leaning at the locker and humming the song. Minzy caught the boy wearing his earphone. Minzy ignore the boy but take a glance at him when she past him. She shock. Sehun pull his earphone and smirk at her and walk past her for caught up to Daeun's infront him.