Chapter 3

Get It Back!

Chapter III

"I'm stay at school this evening. Take me at 8.00 p.m. Make sure inform unnie that I stay because I want to practise my choreo. Don't make them come here. I want alone. Okay Jjangmae oppa?" Minzy talk while walking to the dance room. She turn the knob and enter the empty black room also switch on the light.

Minzy can hear Jjangmae say yes and he ask to hung up since he want to take CL out for photoshoot. Minzy put her phone at her bagpack and going to the center of the room. The room was sound proof. She know it from the Bom who kindly read the university book for her.

Minzy laying at the flat ground. Her shirt move up and her abs fully seen. Minzy suddenly stand up and bring her phone and arrange it with speaker. 2ne1 actually having a vacation after AON concert. YG also advice Minzy to attend school since she don't have any experience in High School and if she not attend the university, her experience will damage and useless.

Minzy turn on the speaker and playing 2ne1 Come Back Home song. She try her best to perfect the choreography. Minzy. Her stage name. The name who creat the new person. From Minji to Minzy. All things change. When people same age with her go to highschool, Minzy stuck at studio, recording song. When her friend go to outdoor without problem, Minzy have to stuck with uncomfortable disguise. When her friend can live with her parents, Minzy can only sleep with her members. is it? But it's her, Minzy.

She continued dance not aware one person standing after he close the door. Minzy really into the song and stop when the music stop. Minzy look at the speaker and spot Sehun leaning at the wall, smirk. "I hear from Taemin hyung that you can dance" Sehun spoke. "So what?" Minzy panting and walk to her bagpack to take out her water bottle. She immediately sips the water as she open the lid. The water drip to her neck due the leak of water. 

Sehun glup his own saliva. He cursed silently. "What did you do here?" Minzy stand up as she finish the water. "Well, I'm usually practise here. Tomorrow is weekend, why not?" Sehun shrug his shoulder and open his sweater. "I'm going practise" he change Minzy's phone to his phone and play Exo Overdose. Minzy silently watch while doing her assignment. 

The song end and Minzy suddenly stand up and standing beside Sehun. Exo Overdose playing repeatly. "Tell me if I have wrong move" Minzy dancing to Exo Overdose while Sehun awe. Not expected Minzy can remember the move. In the middle of the song, Minzy suddenly remember the time. 

"Damn! I forget!" Minzy rushed to her phone and looking at the clock. 9:00 p.m. She already promise to Jjangmae to take her in school. "Got to go" Minzy stuff her things into her bagpack and Sehun only can look confusedly. 

When Minzy turn the knob, the door locked and suddenly the place black out. "What happen?" Minzy panicked turn on her phone for source of light. "Damn! I forgot to tell the security guard for not lock the door and not turn off the electric source" Sehun mutter under his breath. Regret his action. "What?! Seriously?!" Minzy checked her phone and it's low battery and she can't make a call. "Your phone" Minzy rushed to Sehun's phone and the screen already black.

"I forgot to charge my phone" Sehun approach Minzy. "So, we sleep here?" Minzy sit on the cool wood. Sehun also accompany Minzy, sit beside her. "Today is my unlucky day" Minzy heave a sigh. Sehun can only watch Minzy turn on the torch that she bring for emergency. 

"9:15 p.m. What should we do?" Sehun ask Minzy when Minzy turn her torch to the clock that stuck at the wall. His cold voice vanished into thin air. "Don't know" Minzy lay flat at her back and exposed her fully abs again and unfortunately seen by Sehun who also laying beside her. "Tell me about you" Sehun suggest some activity. "Okay" Minzy arrange her bagpack under her head same as Sehun. "Don't tell anyone okay?" Sehun nod.

"I enter YG when I 6th grade. I'm freaking 13 years old that time. I really happy that time. But when being trainee for almost 3 year, I want to give up but my mother tell me to be an old kimchi because ferment kimchi can be make in variety of dish than a fresh kimchi" Minzy clear but Sehun still patiently wait for her continue the story.

"After a long time, YG decided to put me into the three nice unnies. They really loved me. They always worried about me and I think they are worried right now" Minzy chuckle remember her dork unnies. "When we finally debut, I should at highschool but do you know what I'm doing? I'm ditch my highschool to focus for 2ne1. I'm pabo right? When time past, I really jealous with idol who attend the highschool and graduate with their friends" Her voice stuttering. Sehun stunned. She never attend highschool?!

"When times the most depressed when I have to take medical surgery for my nose. Yes, I'm doing nose job because I'm suffering rhinitis. It's kind of hard for me to agree to do the surgery, but I'm must do it so I can't suffering the pain. It's really hard for me" the tears travelled to her cheek. "Sorry" Minzy apologize and turn her body so her back facing Sehun.

Sehun still recover from his shock. "Hey" Sehun call Minzy but Minzy still stunned and her sobs can clearly be hear by Sehun. Sehun carefully wrap his hand around Minzy waist and make Minzy freeze but still crying. "Let it out. It's okay" Sehun calming Minzy with his soft voice. Sehun take Minzy's arm and turn her around so her face facing his chest. Sehun hug her tightly. "I say let it out" Sehun whisper at her ear. Minzy cry hardly and Sehun only can smile as he can feel her tears wet his shirt.

The room very quiet and Sehun only tracing Minzy's face when he realize Minzy already fall asleep on his arm. Sehun heartbeat become faster than the normal one