Chapter 1

Get It Back!

Chapter 1

Simple but comfortable. Minzy only wear a skinny jeans and a strip T-shirt. In her arm, there are 2 thick books. Minzy seem struggle with the weight book. Sometimes, some boy want to help her but Minzy just declined. Minzy's heave a sigh. Since 2ne1 free today, she must take a lesson. Her first day though.

Minzy's stop at her locker and put her book into it. She's also changed her sneaker to comfortable one. The time tables stuck at her cute little door's locker show the class next is dance class. Minzy skipping to her class with bright smile. 

As she arrive at the room. She knock softly. She travelled her eyes and see someone she want to see Oh Sehun! but her bright smile changed to frown one because she can see someone stick to Sehun, Jung Daeun. The member of 2eyes. Minzy's rolled her eyes. Since this class is private, the member here only an idols, from various group in 94 lines. Minzy take her seat at the corner of the room.

The lecturer coming at their class. All of them bowing and greeting their lecturer. "Ah, it's seem good when all of you enter my class" the lecturer, Mr.Lee beam. "I can see someone here. I think she just coming here. You, who wear strip T-shirt. Come here" Minzy pointed at herself and she walk at Mr.Lee.

"What's girl group are you?" Mr.Lee ask her while he examining her face. 'You don't know me?!' Minzy scream at her head. "I'm Gong Minji a.k.a Minzy from 2ne1" Minzy bow at her classmates and Mr.Lee. Mr.Lee seem taken back but just chuckle awkwardly. Sehun choke after he hear the stranger name. '2ne1's Minzy? But why this girl seem pure and innocent?' Sehun look at Daeun but Daeun only shrug her shoulder.

"Minzy?! Why are you not coming to my class?" Mr.Lee glance at Minzy. "Today, 2ne1 schedule was free and I take a time to take a lesson. It's not hurt to coming right Mr.Lee?" Minzy simply give her excuse but her eyes sometimes stuck at Exo Oh Sehun but the boy not give an action and he also make conversation with the girl beside him. 'Gross' Minzy smirk as she saw the girl making cute at her precious Sehun. 

"Why are you seem weird? I mean your face" Mr.Lee snap her thought when she imagine she slap the girl cheek hard. "Ah ne? I'm wearing a light make up" Minzy answer rushly. "Hmm, can you show us some of 2ne1 choreo? Ha! Congrats to Dara-sshi. I hear she is dating Exo Luhan right?" Minzy nodding while Sehun froze at his spot when Mr.Lee mention his favourite hyung. 

"Oh, some Exo member here too. There, Sehun and Kai" Mr.Lee pointed to the two boys but Minzy only darted her eyes to Sehun. Sehun and Kai only bow to Minzy. The two boy sit back and start talking to the person beside them. "Minzy, show us" Mr.Lee go the speaker. Minzy nod. "Give me Come Back Home please" Minzy demand and Mr.Lee turn it on. All of eyes stuck at her. Minzy began her dance but Mr.Lee stop her. "This is not fun. I will not opening 2ne1 songs." Mr.Lee turn on Apink No no no! Minzy dance according to the Apink choreo but in the middle of the song, she don't remember the choreo and start dancing yly. 

Minzy really into the song and she not aware that her move can kill all the boys inside the room. The song indeed and Minzy bow to them. "Wow, that breath-taking Minzy-sshi" Mr.Lee compliment her. "Thank you Mr.Lee and I want to make an apologise to Apink member because I don't remember your choreo" Minzy bow to Apink member. Apink only bowing back.

"Hey Sehun!" Daeun poked Sehun cheek. "Y-yeah" Sehun stuttering. "Stop staring" Daeun rolled her eyes. "When did I?!" Sehun shook his head. "A few minutes ago" Yes, Sehun staring at Minzy the whole time when she dance. "She's hot" Kai whisper to Sehun's ear. "That freaking moves. Seductive" Kai continue his words. "ert" Sehun's smirk. 

Daeun raised her hand up for Mr.Lee notice her. "Yes, Miss Jung Daeun-sshi" Sehun furrow his eyebrow to Daeun beside him. "I want to show some killing move" Daeun spoke. "Ah, you want challenge Minzy-sshi?" Mr.Lee ask Daeun and Daeun nodding. "Is it okay, Minzy-sshi?" Minzy shrug her shoulder. "Why not?".

The dance competition begin and ending with Sehun and other boys cheering for Daeun. 'Just because her pretty, all boys want her. Tch' Minzy smirk and slung her bagpack and exit the room with unpleasant face.

End Classes

"Yeah, Jjangmae oppa. I'm out right now. Okay, just tell the unnies to wait for me" Minzy mumble to their manager at the other line. She hung up and sigh. She walking to her locker. "Noraebang?! Why  must they choose that place. Bom, Dara, Chaerin unnie!" Minzy mumble while her she punch the locker as she emphasize her unnies name. 

Sehun frown as his manager him to parking car. Kai already in car while playing with his phone. "We are going to noraebang! Luhan want introduce his girlfriend to us" Kai beam to Sehun. "I get the message" Sehun close his eyes while plug in his earphone. He put his slender finger at his lips to shush the excited Kai.

Kai smirk and start playing with his phone again. Their manager stop at some building and the two boys and bid them goodbye when he see some Exo member waving to them. "Take care. Beware of sasaeng fans" their manager whisper and leave them with other Exo members.

"Yo Sehun, Kai!" Chen calling the two boys and Baekhyun drag them. As all Exo members enter one of noraebang room they spot 2ne1 chatting. "Dara-ah!" Luhan take a place beside Dara and kiss her cheek. "Oh, Exo here!" Dara beamed completely ignore the boy beside them. Minzy clear and seeing Sehun awkwardly greeting them. "Take a sit boys" Bom tap the cushion and CL small lightly. They take their place. Suddenly, Chanyeol yell and hug Bom. "Bommie unnie!". "Chanyeollie!" Bom beam and ask him sit beside her.

That night, Sehun and Minzy don't talk anything. Sehun busying himself texting other people and if 2ne1's member ask him who his texting to and Sehun will simply answer. "My girlfriend". And after that, Exo members will choas and Minzy only heard one answer WHO that girl was. "Jung Daeun from 2eyes!"

 

Dear readers, should I make Baekrin fic? By the way, I hear about Bom issue. I believe her and I love all of 2ne1's members. I'm BLACKJACK forever!