Chapter 2

Hurts

Chapter 2

The four girl sit carefully at one of the table. Minzy and Dara eating slowly while Bom and CL finishing their food. CL and Bom sip their water. Suddenly, the glass of water in CL hand fall. The water was coming out from its place and it fall at CL uniform. Bom, Dara and Minzy shock with the sudden accident. 

"What the hell?!" CL shout. "What the hell is going on?! Damn!" CL curse and turn around. She meet with innocent Suho. "Ops, I'm sorry" Suho close his mouth pretending worried. "Hey!" Dara stand up while holding her glass. "Dara unnie..." CL holding Dara's arm. CL shake her head repeatly. Suho smirk and suddenly Luhan coming with Kai and Chen. 

Dara still can't control her emotion. She approached Suho. "You! If you want to die, I will kill you right now! What the hell you doing with my Chaerin?! Why are you doing that stupid?!" Dara pushed Suho. "Hey, relax girl" Luhan immediately stop Dara from pushing Suho. "He say sorry. Did he?" Luhan simply shrug his shoulder. "Sorry your head!" Dara answer. CL run to the restroom with Bom. Minzy is alone sitting at her seat. Dumbfounded. "Dara unnie, let's go. Chaerin unnie already go to restroom with Bom unnie. Kkaja" Minzy pull Dara arm. Dara give up and walk together with Minzy.

"Do you know that guy Chaerin-ahh?" Bom still asking the same question to CL. She really want to know that guy. Well, the Chen joker is his friend though. "I know" finally, CL answer Bom question. "Why he doing that, stupid!" Bom exploded. "It's okay unnie. Jinjja" CL change her uniform but she feel the skirt is very uncomfortable since the skirt was a little short than the dirty one. "By the way unnie, where did you get this skirt?" CL asking Bom about the short skirt. "I get it from office" Bom arrange CL tie. "If I meet that guy, I will slap him, hard" Bom talk to CL. CL only smile, well, suit yourself Suho.

"Hey, stop young girl!" Kai grab Minzy arm. Dara stop her track and examining the latter. Minzy shake her arm but Kai don't let her hand go. "Excuse me, what the hell are you doing with my dongsaeng?" Dara interrupted with her soft voice. "I want her" Kai answer and furrow his eyebrow. "Pardon?" Dara ask again. 'I just want her" Kai pull Minzy hard and make Minzy whimper. "Yah! Let me go ert!" Minzy push Kai. Suddenly, Luhan hug Dara and make gesture to Kai. "Go!" he command. Kai nods and drag Minzy together with him. Luhan released Dara from his arm. Dara run, searching both of them but she can't see them anywhere. 

While Dara searching Minzy, she hear some negative whisper from other students. "Poor that new students, she been drag by Kai. I think Kai will drag her to common place he stay up. But, if I been drag like that by Kai, I really love it" the girl giggled. Dara aprroached the students. "Hello, where always Kai have been?" Dara ask softly. "Are you a fangirl?" the girl with blonde hair with pink hairband ask her back. "Yes" damn! "He must be at practise room" she pointed to the wooden door. "Thanks" Dara flashed a warm smile.

"Why Dara don't answer her phone?!" Bom was talking infront her new limited edition phone that she buy it with her own money. CL only shrug her shoulder. 'In a first day, I feel tired enough'. "Chaerin-ahh, call one more time again using your phone" Bom ordered CL to call 'missing' Dara. "Unnie, my phone will burn if I call her because it's my 12 times already" Chaerin murmer. "Damn!" Bom curse. Since the bell was already ringing and they should go continue their class, Bom and CL still at the hall. Bom give excuse to CL that she worried that Dara will leave the maknae alone infront a wrong class. "Unnie, right now we are late 10 minutes. Should we go to the class?" CL asking her stuborn elder sister. "Give 5 minutes more and if they not come in, we will continue our class" Bom show her 5 fingers infront CL. CL only sigh and look at the entrance door.

"Can you dance?" Kai ask Minzy who at the corner of the room. "From your posture body, I can see that you CAN dance" Kai approached Minzy. He sit beside Minzy. "You have a beautiful face also" Kai compliment her but Minzy not easy distract by the compilement. "Hey, talk to me" Kai move infront Minzy. His knee meet Minzy's knee. "You are the first girl that I bring here" Minzy look straight at Kai when she hear his words. "So?" finally, Minzy able to talk with Kai. "My life is hard, I have parents but my parents ignore me. I really lonely" Kai open up. "You are still better Jongin. I don't have parents" Minzy look down. Kai dumbfounded. "I only have good sisters that always support me, but sometimes I want to feel parents love. For your information, the sisters who always around me is my unboligical sisters. They are not in same blood. Our blood is different. So, Jongin-ahh thankful to the God that God don't take your parents" Minzy smirk. Kai touched, this is the first time someone calling he by his real name and he feel good. 

Dara standing frozen infront the door. She can hear all their conversation. She feel pain in her heart. She's too, don't have parents and she miss them like hell. A tough, cold girl will never crying. Empty. She surrender with her life. Well, it's never change right? 

"Kai? Kai? Class is going to start" a soft voice echoed the corridor. Luhan taken aback when he see a familiar girl who stand straight infront the wooden door. Luhan approached the girl. "Hey,what are you doing here?" Luhan ask the girl named Dara who he kiss in a great morning. Dara turn around and meet Luhan. "Nothing?" She shrug her shoulder. "Well, how you are here? This is Kai practice room right?" Luhan cross his hand at his chest. He looking at the petite Dara from top until her feet. Dara take a glance and enter the practise room and drag Minzy who glaring and smirking at Kai. Luhan and Kai dumbfounded. 

Bom still at her way searching her class but stop when the Chen joker stopping her right at the centre of the wide corridor. "What did you want Chen joker?" Bom ask boringly. Chen grin and put his hand around Bom's shoulder. "Hands off" Bom push Chen and Chen give up but his grin vanished. "I miss you, don't you miss me?" Chen Joker ask Bom while he pouting. "Never!" Bom strictly her words. "By the way, Bommie darling, can you call me Jongdae honey?" Chen furrow his eyebrow. Bom shaking her head. "No way Chen joker!" Bom running to her class.

Suho stop when he see CL sit beside an empty chair. He click his tongue and walk to the empty seat and comfortably sit there. CL still not noticing him because she is busy messaging Bom who still complained about missing Dara since she was in same history class with her. Suho put his bag at his back. He take out his pencil case and his book. "What the hell! Bom unnie is making my phone exploded later" CL mutter while her finger still typing to end their hot conversation. Suho feeling impatient and take CL phone when he see that CL already sending a byebye message to Bom. "Nice phone case" Suho examining CL phone case. CL smirk, since she don't want to fight and she getting a headache because her unnies and maknae. "Take out your book. If Mr.Park don't see mathematic book at your table, you will get detention" Suho explain to her. CL take out her book and she look around the class. All girls whispering and glaring at CL. "Why Suho should sit with that ugly girl?" the girl infront her whisper. CL roll her eyes and take out her pencil case. But the class indeed with no Mr.Park come in.

 

A/N

Baekrin shipper, make sure to check my Baekrin fic!