Chapter 3

Hurts

Chapter 3

The girls heave a big sigh when Dara click the door to unlock it. They looking at messy living room. Since they are moving on Sunday, they don't have a time to arrange tho boxes to it's place. CL sit at he corner of the living room, arrange her study table. CL have a really weird habit, she always like to placing her study table at the corner of the living room. The excuse she always make is "Don't you know unnie, my room will be small if I put this at there. So messy". Meanwhile, Minzy helping Bom cooking for their dinner. Dara taking already wrapping of small boxes that she put sweets in there and put the small boxes in a paper bag. 

"Chaerin-ahh, can you acompany me to greeting our new neighbour? I want to give them the sweets that we wrapping together" Dara ask CL who busy doing her homework at her new study table. "I can't afford it unnie. Mianeh!" CL answer to dissapointed Dara. "Nae, arraseo" Dara make a way to out door. "Bom unnie, I will out for greeting our neighbour!" Dara shout to the Bom who busy preparing their dinner. "Nae!" Minzy answer it instead Bom. 'Probably Bom unnie is eating right now'. Dara wear her sneaker.

From one to one door, she always get a compliment. "How sweet are you dear, such a hardworking girl" an ahjumma flashed a smile to her. Dara only bowing and smile. Well, if they older than you, respect them like hell. Dara walking slowly. "Last one Dara! The last one! Get up!" Dara pump her fist. 

She walking and stop infront the last door. The slender finger push the bell button. The owner open the door and make Dara bow and smile, instead bowing back, the owner of the house grabing her hand to enter the house. Dara get a head ache when she smelling a ciggarate smoke. "Nice to meet you apple lips" Dara lay her eyes at the peacefull Luhan on the sofa. Luhan smirk and take a remote to control the door and lock the door with it. Dara gulp her saliva. 'Calm Dara'. 

Luhan his ciggarate and peacefully let the smoke out from his pink lips. Seem he smoking not so long, that's way his lips still pinkish. Dara can't stand the smelly smoke, she approached Luhan and take the ciggarate from his hand. "Why?" Luhan ask her. "Don't ever smoking again" Dara cough. "If you want me to stop smoking, try it once and I will let you out" Luhan smirk and roll his eyes. Dara shock. Smoking? SHe don't want to do it again. Not today, she can't do it but she want to get out from here since dinner time is already passed. Dara the ciggarate and she indirect kiss with Luhan. Well, from the same ciggarate. Dara cough and spit. "Wow, not good baby" Luhan take out another ciggarate and fireing it. He continues smoking with a new ciggarate. Dara angry and make her way to top of Luhan's body. She take the ciggarate and throw out from the window. After that, Dara take the remote and push an open button. 

CL shock when her phone vibrated. She unlock the screen and see one message from unknown number. "Who are this?" CL muttering. She open the message. 

From: Unknown number
Hey, do you know me?

Hmm, how can I know you?!

To: Unknown number
Wrong number

CL put her phone and continue her homework. Suddenly, her phone vibrating again.

From: Unknown number
Suho

CL shock. How can he have her number?! This kid!

To: Unknown number
Whatever

CL turn her phone off. Ignore the message. 

"Unnie, can you take the kimchi there?" Minzy asking Bom to hand in the kimchi. Since they cooking kimchi fried rice, they must have kimchi right? Bom slowly approached Minzy and put the kimchi to the fry pan. "Do you have new friend?" Bom pat Minzy's shoulder. "No" Minzy answer shortly. "Be friendly" Bom mutter slowly. "I can't unnie" Minzy glare at Bom. "Okay, it's up to you" Bom taste their kimchi fried rice.

"Chaerin! Let's dinner!" Bom yell to CL. CL arrange her books and make a way to kitchen. CL helping Minzy arrange the food at the table. "Where's Dara?" Bom furrow her eyebrow. "I don't know. Maybe she in her way" CL answer and sit at the ground. She already have a plate of kimchi fried rice infront her. Suddenly, Dara brag and gasp. Dara sit and smile to her member. CL stand up and go to bathroom. From their place, they can hear that CL vomitting.

"Dara, are you smoking?" Bom seriously ask Dara. "I'm not!" Dara defend herself. "Did you lie to me? I can smell it" Bom pointed her chopstick. Minzy already enter the bathroom for calming CL. "A little bit" Dara bitting her lower lips. "Did you comeback to your old habit?!" Bom smack the table. "CL is sensitive okay! How can you smoking!" Bom stand up. Dara gulping her saliva and stand up too. "Someone ask me to!" Dara yell. "Yah! Did you yell to me?!" Bom grab Dara's shoulder. Bom eyes becoming red. "Unnie, I'm try no to" Dara push Bom arm. "You already stop smoking right?!" Bom ask Dara. "I am!" Dara kick the table. "Then why stupid!" Bom grab both of Dara arm.

"You get out! I say get out!" Bom push Dara and open the door. She push Dara out from their house. "Unnie! Unnie!" Dara smack the locked door. 

Bom close her both ear and turn her heels to bathroom. CL very weak after she vomitting. "I am sorry, Chaerin-ahh" Bom cry and hug CL. Minzy join Bom cry and hug both of them. Dara rub her face repeatly. She lay down to the door.