Chapter 1

Hurts

Chapter 1

CL walk hand in hand with Dara. Since they already like dongsaeng, they are very close to each other. Bom also walk hand in hand with Minzy. Minzy, a cute, pretty girl that her unnies love very much. They stop at some point and walk in the Office Room for register. They wait anxiously at the sofa that already at there. "Unnie, I can't doing this" Minzy mumble to her unnies. Her voice shivering. "It's okay, we will have new friends here" Bom comfortably pat Minzy's back. 

"Sandara Park, Park Bom, Lee Chaelin, Gong Minji! Bring your document faster!" The principal shout from his room. They walk faster and enter the Principal's Room.

"Chaerin-ahh, I will walk you to your class. Faster!" Dara assured CL to walk with her. "But unnie, what about maknae?" CL stop her track. "Bom unnie will walk her to there and if lunch, wait me infront your class. I will take you" Dara strictly give a command to CL. CL only nod and follow Dara steps.

"Minji-ahh, if you don't enter this class, I will leave you here alone!" Bom push Minzy to enter the class but Minzy don't budge even one centimeter. Minzy's new classmate laughing loudly to Minzy. Minzy only shake her head continously, she hold Bom hand tightly. Suddenly, a pair of hand grip Minzy arm and the hold between Bom and Minzy let go. Bom run after the situation. "Stupid student, enter this class right now!" The teacher who hold Minzy arm push her enter the class.

"Go!" a short word from Dara to CL, ask her to enter the class. "Bye unnie, see you at lunch" CL bid goodbye to Dara and enter the class coldly. The teacher smile and ask her to introduce herself to her new classmates. "My name is Lee Chaelin and just call me CL. Anything else?" CL ask the student infront her. "Where are you from?" a girl ask her. "From hell" the class choas. "Teacher, I will sit there" CL pointed to corner of the class. She take an individual place. "Help yourself" the teacher answer her.

"Damn! Where the hell is Park Bom?!" Dara mumbles silently. The schedule right in her hand is wrong. It's switched with Bom. Dara walk faster to search Park Bom. It's already past 20 minutes! Freaking 20 minutes! She walk up the high stairs and finally arrive at rooftop. Her eyes searching Bom figure. Dara shock when a big hand close . The person pull her toward a hide place. "Shut up!" from the voice, Dara know that the voice is a boy voice but very soft voice. The boy let Dara go. Dara immediately the oxygen and look at the boy. Very good looking boy but the boy pull up his cigarates. He click the fire to the tip of the cigarates. He it coldly. Dara gulp her own saliva and her eyes stop at the boy uniform. There was a nametag at his uniform. 'Luhan'. A very weird name. Not a local name. 

"What are you doing here?" Luhan ask her while he put his left hand at the wall. Trap Dara from go away. "I am looking for my friend. Any problem?" Dara push Luhan hand but Luhan don't budge. "Do you know, students not allow at here" Luhan ask sarcasticly. "So, you are" Dara answer Luhan. "Wow, good leg!" Luhan try touch the tip of her skirt. Dara pissed the hand away. "Don't touch me ert!" Dara curse him. "Good words too" Luhan the cigarates and throw it at the ground and kick it. Luhan face to face with Dara. He hold Dara chin. Her eyes meet Luhan's eyes. Dara can feel Luhan smelly breath. Luhan getting near but Dara can't move. Her hand secured by Luhan. Her lips meet Luhan's lips desperately. After 30 seconds, Luhan let Dara go. Luhan smiled. "Mostly, good lips" Luhan leave her alone. Dara wiped her lips and cursing loudly. "Damn you!"

Bom bump with some guy. She cursed the boy who eat a hotdog infront her. The sauce was drip at Bom chest. Bom hold the guy arm. "Don't you know this world have a word sorry?" Bom ask sarcasticly. "Do I care?" The boy ask her back. "Should I teach you, pabo?" Bom ask him. The boy smile and touch her private place, Bom's chest. "Yah! what are you doing?!" Bom shout at the boy. "Saying sorry by help?" The boy smirk. "Not that, you ert!" Bom cross her hand at her chest. "You have a good body. Can I touch it?" The boy ask her while he eat his leftover hotdog. "In your dream!" Bom stomp her feet at the hard ground. "So, if I touch it in dream, you allow it? Jinjja?" The boy put his hand at Bom's shoulder. When he want to caress Bom's shoulder, some of the guys call the guy. "Hey Chen! Hurry up! Luhan-hyung already wait we at cafe shop!" His friend call him. Before he turn his heel, he kiss Bom cheek. "Remember darling, my name is Chen aka Kim Jong Dae!" Chen bidded Bom goodbye. "What the heck?!"

CL can't believe the boy sit infront her. The boy every 30 seconds will turn to take a look at CL. Sometimes, he throw balls of paper to CL head. He also talking bad things about CL loudly to his seatmate. CL can't hold it and kick the boy chair hard. The boy turn around and glare at CL. CL only smirk and kick again the chair. "S.U.H.O" CL spell the boy's name. "What the hell?!" the boy named Suho shout at CL. CL stand up and approached Suho and kick his chair. "Damn you Suho!" CL continuosly kick the chair.

"Lee Chaelin, Kim Suho! Get out from my class! Stand up outside and hold up the chair! Right now!" The teacher shout to them. CL and Suho take they chair. They make a way out from the class. At the balcony, they hold up the chair. "This is all your fault pabo!" CL mumbled but Suho can hear it. "Well, poor you stupid!" Suho talk back. CL rolled her eyes. She don't want to fight again. 'Hope Dara and Bom unnie don't know this hell yet' CL sigh.

The sound of bell can be hear everywhere. Minzy waiting Bom infront her class. "Hey, wanna fun?" her classmate, Kai asking her. "What fun?" Minzy ask curiously. "Well, just me and you" Kai lift his eyebrow and smirk. "No!" Minzy get the situation. "Wow, arrogant girl!" Kai's friend, Sehun talk. "Minji-ah!" Minzy turn her head and grin. Bom, Dara and Cl waved to her. She immediately approached them and leave the ert guys. They walk together to the cafeteria.