Fated Coincidences

Forbidden Love

                                                                     Image result for hijabi girl cartoon pic

You have finally reached at Yun's house. On the way, there were many stares and being a foreigner was not the main reason for that. Those people were curious about your head piece and how you would look without it ,although you already looked very attractive with it too. Now you are on the door step of their house.

 

(Door bell rings)~~ " Who is it?" asked Go Eun, Yun's mother in hangul. "This is _______", auntie." you introduced yourself in hangul. "Aww... ________ ya, come in come in. Look Yun's dad, ______'s here. Come sit over here ______ ya!" said Go Eun, in an excited way. You felt very pleasant in their house since Yun's parents were very warm and welcoming. After having a long chat with Yun's parents, you asked them permission to roam around the neighborhood and also asked if they had some errands for her to do since she's going to go out. While walking around, you saw some of your new neighbors so you introduced yourself in excitement and they replied you back with huge smiles. You had the best first impression of Seoul. 

 

When you were about to return from running errands, you saw bunch of girls holding posters and screaming near the corner of that street. From the look of it, you immediately knew it would have been some crazy fans of a popular kpop group. You were going past the k-pop merchandise store where you suddenly land upon a poster of Chanyeol from Exo. (Wowww.. He is so good-looking. So his name is Chanyeol from the group..... called... E.X.O..?) You became very curious of him but did not know why. You did not know of any recent k-pop groups because you were more into older groups and artists like Super Junior, BoA, H.O.T. and many more.

 

You look at the time and you realize, "Shoot, I should get home before it gets too late and i promised to call mom. She must be so mad right now!!" You say this to yourself as you hurry back. You were not paying attention to your surrounding as you kept thinking about other things and kept on running back. You slightly bump into someone but did not pay attention to who is was. "Oh! I am so sorry!" You say that in hangul while bowing down and turning away without looking who it was. "It's alright." said the other person but you were gone before his reply. That person was none other than Chanyeol but neither did you or he knew that fate will bring you both together very soon. 

 

 

 

*** Author: None of the pictures shown belong to me. I am not taking any credit for these. I apologize that I have been gone for a long time but I have finally found my account again after many years and hopefully you will all like these upcoming chapters. Please feel free to comment and let me know what are your thoughts. Thank you. ***