On Your Way to Seoul, Korea!!

Forbidden Love

(ding dong) Announcement: The flight F120 from Toronto, Canada to Seoul, Korea wil be leaving in 10 minutes. I repeat the flight F120 from Toronto, Canada to Seoul, Korea will be leaving 10 minutes. 

 

"Mom, come on! You've been hugging and kissing me for almost 30 mins. I really got to go now!" You said while trying to get away from your mother's embrace and kisses.

"You want to go back home and cancel your flight?" Your mom asks while smirking and giving a tease look.

"No mom, but I will miss the flight if I don't leave now! Didn't you hear the announcement? The flight leaves in less than 10 mins." You said in a hurry.

"________'s mom, let her go now or else she will give you deadly stares if she misses her flight." Your dad enters the conversation and your brother laughs non-stop at your's and your mom's conversation.

"Alright. Take care of yourself, my child. I will miss you a lot." Your mom's voice becomes shaky and her eyes gets teary while saying this.

"Mom don't cry! I will make you and our family proud of me! I will call you as soon as I reach in Seoul. Now, please smile." You comfort your mom and give your whole family a big hug before waving them good-bye.

 


 

You have finally sat in your seat in the airplane and put earphones in your ears to listen to exo-k songs on your iphone5. After a while, someone sat right beside you making you feel a bit uncomfortable since you are not really good with the strangers. You turn around to see who it is and you see an old man.

"Oh, hello." The old man sitting beside you greets you with a smile and a strong accent. 

"Hi." You reply back with a smile.

"You are a really pretty girl and you have a beautiful smile. Were you born here?" The old man asks with the same smile.

"Uhmm... No I wasn't born here, but I have been living here for almost half of my life." You seem more comfortable since this man reminds you of your grand father. 

"Oh my name is Kim Jonghyuk. I have a grand daughter that looks around your age and she is travelling with me. Oh here she is. Go ahead and introduce yourself." The grandpa said in a strong accent. 

"Hello, nice to meet you. My name is Kim Mari." She said with a smile and a friendly wave.

"Hi, it's nice to meet you. My name is ________." You replied with a warm smile.

"Oh my! You have such a gorgeous smile. Now that I am clearly seeing you, you are such a beauty!! Oh I'm so jealous!" Mari says with a smile while you feel that you two have become closer now. "If you need any help in anyway once we get to Seoul, do not hesitate and contact me. Here is my number and address and I am sure my grandpa would love to have you come over at our place." Mari writes down her phone number and address for you.

 

"I wish I could have seen your hair. I'm sure you look absolutely gorgeous without the scarf." Mari says with a regretful face.

 

(Should I show her my hair? But I promised mom and dad that I will wear a hijab to cover from the boys. Wait a minute but she's a female so I can show her my hair. Why am I so stupid?) You nodd your head in silence. "I can show you my hair once I go to the washroom to fix my scarf." "Really?" Mari replied in excitement. You show her yourself without the scarf when you go to the washroom to fix your hijab and she compliments you non-stop after that. 

 

You and Mari accompany each other through the whole flight and you are so happy that you have found a great friend as soon as you left Toronto. On the other hand, Mari's grandpa feels really happy that his grand daughter and you have got along so well and so he takes a sweet nap through the whole trip with a little smile on his face.

 

 

After almost 14 hours.....

 

Announcement: For all the passengers, we have arrived in Seoul so please fasten your seatbelts as the plane is ready to land. Thank you for travelling in Korean Air. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

***** Hopefully, you all will like this chapter. English is not my first language so there will be many grammatical mistakes but hopefully you all will like it. I have brought in the characters of grandpa and Mari because they will play a very important role in the future. Please subscribe if you like this story. I promise that it will be really interesting as the story goes on. :)