Taeyang

My Life (Including Meeting SNSD) Part 3

I look over at the table again, seeing my members and the girl sitting with her. They’re talking and start to laugh. I walk over to the table.

"I’d prefer to be called Missa," I hear her say.

"Okay, Noona," Brat says, smiling.

I look at her as she face-palms herself, the others rolling their eyes.

"Don’t call me that," she says to the youngest male.

"What," he says innocently, "you are a few months older than me."

"Still, just Missa," she tells him, glaring playfully.

We all then start to laugh as Brat starts to pout. I put her plate in front of her, holding out a fork. She chuckles and takes the thing, starting to eat. I see her eye the new things I had put on her plate, but she takes little bites, liking what I had picked out, of course. I look at the other women, them nodding and smiling at me, Yuri with so much approval it should be illegal.

"Oh," I say, reaching into my hoodie pocket and feel her pictures, "these belong to you. I was going to give them to you after we left your apartment, but totally forgot."

I hold them out, her eyes getting big. She looks at me, smiling knowingly about what I mean. She gently takes them from my hand, looking at each carefully. I see the others’ eyes get big, but look down at my hands.

"These are the only memories I will keep, though," she says softly, making me look at her.

"If you want," Ji says, "we can go back and get your things from your apartment."

She looks at him, smiling like a sister would, and nods.

"I’d like that," she says.

"To a new start," we hear a voice behind us.

Everyone jumps, we didn’t hear YG and Soo Man come in, and turn to face both company fathers. They smile, lifting their trays of food up. Missa laughs, picking her own up, toasting as well.

"I think it works better with alcohol," Seunghyun grumbles, crossing his arms.

Missa looks at him, smirking.

"It does," she says, eyebrow raised, "but we don’t have any."

We all start to laugh at the shocked expression on Seunghyun’s face, Missa smiling sweetly at him.

"That woman of yours," Hyung says too, smiling now, "is amazing. Where can I find one?"

Everyone laughs harder, Missa molding herself into my side again. Dong Wook and Teddy walk in, hear the statement, and smack the back of his head. Missa looks at her new father-figures and pats the place next to her. They sit and start to eat with us.

"The question is," Ji says, getting back on topic, "when do you want to go?"

Missa places her left hand on my thigh, thinking. Her thumbs makes lazy circles and I have to stop her hand quickly. She looks up at me, eyebrow raised again. I glare playfully at her, then to shock her, quickly place her hand on me, feeling my hardness. She quietly chuckles.

"Whenever is fine for ya’ll," she says, her country accent coming out again, also giving me a quick squeeze before releasing me.

I smile and shake my head, I had also told her that I love her accent, as well as everyone else. Brat has been trying to talk with one now, but fails epically.

"I’ll take you today, then," I tell her.

She nods. In a way, she’s already moved into my villa with me, so it’s right to have her things there as well.