× 03 | After Party

× | Painted red
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
chapter three Be careful who you trust, the devil was once an angel  

"I mean it, I have a boyfriend." Chaeryoung tried to say it in a more serious way, but failed miserably as she couldn't help but laugh at Minho's expression.

"I knew it! I knew you were too good to be true." And here he'd go again, making Chaeryoung laugh. "But that's alright, that doesn't make me want to talk to you any less."

"Neither do I." Chaeryoung puts down her empty glass and looks at Minho in a somewhat flirtatious manner. 

"Good, because we got the whole night ahead of us." Minho stated as he winked at her.

She learned that he was also living in an apartment with a few friends not too far from the club and was 22 years old. He has always dreamed of becoming a welll known rapper, showing the world his talent and passion for it. While he found out she was like himself living in an apartment with her friend, 21 years old and a university student with dance as major as she want to be a choreographer one day. Not long after talking for a bit more the two decide to hit the dance floor and just enjoy the rest of the night.

Chaeryoung looked around to see if she could find Miryoung somewhere and saw her exchanging phonenumbers with a familiar someone. "That's a first" Not realizing she said that out loud.

"What is?" Minho asked out of curiosity, but he didn't get an answer from Chaeryoung and just tried to follow her gaze instead, landing on one of his friends and a girl.

“You remember that friend I just mentioned.” She waits for him to respond with a nod and continued. “Well that’s her right there.”

"This keeps getting better." Minho lets out an amused chuckle, leaving Chaeryoung confused at what he meant by that.

“The one she is giving her number to is one of my friends.” Minho points out.

“Talk about coincidence.” Chaeryoung can’t help it but to snort at the sight of Miryoung genuinely showing interests

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter