× 02 | Ecstatic night

× | Painted red
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
chapter two Be careful who you trust, the devil was once an angel  

The feeling of dissapointment she felt earlier quickly disappeared with the music blasting from the speakers. Reminding herself she had an amazing boyfriend, who once again declined her offer to have a fun night out. Looking at the dancing crowd before her, Chaeryeong started to realize how much she had missed this kind of atmosphere. It felt like she had returned to a place she felt completly content with, feeling free without anyone telling her how to act. She even started to doubt that if bringing Kyuyoung with her to the club would be as much fun as she was having right now. If her boyfriend was here with her, it would probably have been a whole different kind of vibe. Not wanting to sound hateful, but it was just something the two of them always seem to have different opinions about or outlook on.

"Here you go, one Ciroc Orange, that will be 4,000 won." The bartender smiled politely and gave her, her drink as Chaeryoung paid him the money. Chaeryoung took the drink from him and took a small sip, to see if she liked the taste of it. Which she did. It made her realize that she was most definitely in need of an tasty drink, Chaeryoung wasn't the girl that would go to a club only fir the alcohol and drinks, but after being away from the scene for so long it made her more thirsty for some reason. She took a larger sip anc could feel the alcoholic liquid slide down . 

"So good!" she said to no one in particular, with an sigh of utter delight and puts her drink on the table, only to order another  one when her previous glass was empty.

With the new drink in her hand she suddenly felt a hand touch her arm and immidiately tensed up, but quickly calmed down as she looked to her right. It was Miryoung smiling from ear to ear. A sigh of relief went through Chaeryeong, taking a rather large sip and before she could say anything Miryoung pulled her to the dancefloor. The two began to dance or at least Miryoung grabbed her best friend's hands to move her around a little. Only to make Chaeryoung laugh, eventually joining her best friend as an upbeat song started to play through the club. 

Chaeryoung hadn't forgotten Miryoung's smiling face from a few minutes ago and just had to ask what happened. Her smile was replaced by a curious smirk. 

"So how was the conversation between the cute bartender and you?" Miryoung slightly hits Chaeryeong's arm, letting out a small squeel before she resumed her posture.

"You know how I'm always complaining about not finding a guy who I would like right?" Miryoung said brushing some of her hair out of her sight before continuing. "Well I think I just found someone!" 

"Told you love can come around the corner when you least expect it."  Chaeryoung said in a teasing way.

"But I don't even know him, we just talked and that's it." She said in her defense, 

"Say whatever you want, but that bartender has caught your attention." See

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter