× 01 | Club Red Moon

× | Painted red
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
chapter one  Be careful who you trust, the devil was once an angel  

Everyone seems so preoccupied with oneself, they are either rushing to get to work on time, drinking or eating at a restaurant, looking on their cellphone's, just minding their own business. But when it's night, the atmosphere changes dramatically. Lights are lighting up the streets and the people walking around are all in for party. Most of them going from club to club, dancing the night away till the early morning. Dancing, something Kwon Chaeryeong basically lived for. It was and still is her biggest passion. The feeling of moving her body to the beat of the music, forgetting everything around her, just her and music made her feel free. Not that she was facing a lot of problems. On the contray,  she has a loving family, close friends who got her back, she even got into her dream university and has a boyfriend who she has been together for 2 years already. And that's actually the problem, their was no danger, nothing that really spiced up her live.  

It has been a week since Red Moon club had opened their doors for the public and was already called one of the hottest clubs to be. With their gorgeous and charming dancers, skilled bartenders, and high quality performances, it was no suprise. A lot of time and promoting was put into getting the club well known around seoul and it worked. Like every other night the club was packed with people having a good time. At least most of them.

Some of the popular employees were, Jinwoo, the cute bartender who looks way to young to even work there, Seungyoon, the mesmarizing rocker who sweeps every girl off their feet with just his soothing voice alone, Seunghoon, the dancing machine that gets everybody hyped up, Taehyun, the legitimate maknae and the only one of them who still goes to school. Mino, the charming rapper, who has is way with words.

If only they knew.

"Yah! how many times do I have to wake you up, before you get out of bed?!" Seungyoon yelled as he stomped inside of Minho's bedroom.

"Just 5 more minutes. Beside it's way too early to be awake." He was about to turn around and drift back to sleep, only to be harshly woken up again.

"Your 5 minutes are up now get up and get ready." Seungyoon yelled. 

"Okay, okay! See I'm out of bed, happy?" Minho said irritated.

"I'll be happy when we're on time for work. Now stop whining. and take a shower."

Minho slowly walked out of his room to the bathroom. With tired eyes he turned the shower on and stepped under it. He felt the water hit his skin, making his muscles relax. "this is going to be a long night." He said to himself.

Back at the living room the rest were busy getting everything ready before going to work or were already done and eating something.

"So loud." Taehyun said not even bothering to look up from his bowl of freshly cooked rice and took a spoon full. Seungyoon sended daggers at the maknae.

"Morning!" Jinwoo walked in, brighting the mood.

"Morning, hyung!" Taehyun looked up from his bowl and smiled at Jinwoo.

"What's with all the yelling?"

"Mino hyung." without saying anything else, he already knew what was going on. 

After the whole chaotic evening. The five went to the club.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not that far away, at the dorm from one of Seoul's best art universities. A girl named Chaeryeong stepped with determintation inside her boyfriend's room and walked over to him, but before she could open , her boyfriend interupted her.

"My answer is still no." Kyuyoung didn't even look up from his book to see his girlfriend standing right in front of him. She lets out a small whine, before letting herself fall on the couch next to Kyuyoung.

"I didn't even say anything." She pouted, but snuggled closer towards him. 

"Well then, weren't you going to ask me to go to that stupid club with you tonight?" In response Chaeryeong tidened her lips into a thin line and looked at her hands, Kyuyoung pulled her closer and puts his arm around her shoulder, while still being preoccupied with what he was reading. It was true though, she was going to ask him again and he would probably reject the offer for the hundredths time this week. So why would it be any different today, even so Chaeryeong wasn't planning on giving up so easily. It  has been a while since they really went out to do something together, let alone going to clubs. Kyuyoung obviously disliked clubs. He hated the place for being so crowded, he wouldn't be able to control certain sitiuations, besides he himself didn't like to dance nor drink. 'A wast of time and money.' he always said. Though he respected Chaeryeong's love for dancing. It's just that he prefers calm and save dates. Dates like going to restaurants, places they both are familiar with, or just staying at home. As long as he could control the situation.

Of course Chaeryeong didn't mind the security her boyfriend would provide, but sometimes she wished he wasn't always such a control freak. She always wanted to go outside and spontaneously decide where to go, finding new places, meeting new people, leading them to whatever and wherever that day would take them. 'Live life for the moment.' was alw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter