Beach

You're not Here..

Remember when,

I dragged you to the beach and it really was raining, as you said it would?

I thought you'd say, 'I told you so.'..

.

But you didn't.


2nd

We planned a vacation after that scandal went down. The company decided to reveal our relationship because they said it was useless if we deny it now despite the fact that me and Jongin just interacted in public, to be specific at my school’s hall. Whereas so many of my friends and juniors who know EXO.

Fans’s reaction went wild. Some of them left a harsh comment on that articles about us; saying their Jongin doesn’t need a girlfriend yet because of his career, but the mature ones accept us; even there were some people who claimed theirselves as our supportive, they told us about how happy they are because of it.

“Let’s go to the beach, the weather is good.”

He looked at me for a good seconds before concentrating on his driving again, he is trying to tell me that going to the beach wasn’t a good idea right now through his stare; I knew it. I sighed before saying, “It is really good, Jongin. Besides, I miss being on the beach with the people I love.”

No reply from the boy besides me. I puffed my cheeks and pinched his right arm, yes I’m upset.

“Ouch. Yah, Jung Soojung control your power okay?”

I almost laughed seeing his face—it’s looked like a mad ahjumma on the convience store!—but I held it and gave him an angry face plus a pout. “My boyfriend doesn’t want to go to beach with me and it make me sad.”

“You talk too much. Sleep now, I will wake you up when we are arrive.” A smile crept up to my face, I think this is the time to say that,

My boyfriend is the best boyfriend in the entire world!” cutely. And he laughs sweetly.

 

 

“wake up, ‘Stal.”

I stirred in my peaceful sleep when Jongin woke me up, he pats my cheeks and kissed the bridge of my nose. wouldn’t hurt, right? I kept my eyes close and pretend to be asleep. His chuckles was heard by my ears after that. “You wanna play with me?” of course I didn’t answer him.

“Well, two can play a game, ‘Stal,” was all he said before he tickles me on my waist—my sensitive spot!—and we just laughed while he kept torturing me.

“Okay, it’s over. Now get out because we are here already.”

Shireoooo,” I sing-song-ed.

Jungie, you said you want to go to the beach, didn’t you? We are at the beach now, c’mon! Don’t waste any time because I think it’s going to be rain sooner or later,” then he out from the car, and opened the passenger’s seat for me. How gentle he is.

“Let’s swim Jongin-ah!!!!”

He gave me a disbelief look then flicked my forehead, “And let the people see my girl in a two-pieces swimsuit? That’s a no.”

“You are no fun. Okay, let’s just play in the air,” and he nodded.

That day, we played together. I splashed him with the water; luckily it’s summer not winter. Some of fans—who happened to be there—took a photos of me and Jongin while we were playing, and don’t forget people who asked to took a photo with us—mostly Jongin though—and I scoffed at that. Kim Jongin is having a date with his girlfriend don’t you know thaaat?

“Krystal unnie, please take care of Jongin oppa, don’t let him hurt himself—“ I would do that even when you are not telling me to do so, little girl. “—I know you loved him so much and be strong, unnie. Do not let people ruin your trust for Jongin oppa, he really loves you,” tears were about to roll down on her cheeks but she wipes it. This girl have a sincere words..

“Don’t worry, I will.”

 

 

We stopped playing when the rain’s pour down the beach area. Me and Jongin run to his car that parked near to the beach, I sighed in relief at that fact. Our clothes were soaked because of it, especially Jongin’s; he just wore a white T-shirt and a shorts. I took my handkerchief and wipe his face and arms, he smiled at me.

Suddenly, a rush of guilt came to me. I remember his strange look when I asked him to went to the beach, he’s trying to tell me this was going to happen. And when he woke me up and I refused, he said ‘Don’t waste any time because I think it’s going to be rain sooner or later’. So basically, he knew it would be raining but he still granted my wish?

I anticipated his rants towards me—telling me that I should’ve listened him who trying to remind me through his action and else. But he didn’t. Instead of rants, these words were all I can heard.

“The rain wouldn’t going to stop anytime soon. Is it okay for you if we stay here a little longer? I don’t want us to get an accident because of the slippery roads.”

“I’m sorry,” I started but he didn’t answer me. “I should’ve not forced you to bring me here, and you should’ve said no to me.”

His warm hands hold my left hand and he began to squeeze it. Despite the fact that rain pouring down outside the car, I felt so warm because of his act. Then, he took something from the backseat of his car and I realized it was a towel. Wiping my face was the he did after that. My guilty feelings got bigger seeing him treated me like this.

Mian.. I’m such a bad girlfriend, am I?”

He smiled then pinched my cheeks, his warm smile gave me a warm feeling, somehow. “Who says? You are best of the best, Jung.” I couldn’t help but sobbing (mentally) hearing those words, he is really.. really… really good to be true. I hugged him, letting our bodies crashed at each other. “I love you, Kkam,” I whispered.

“I love you, too. Now, if you don’t…mind umm… go change your clothes at the backseat. I bought you clothes before we goin’ here, you where sleeping peacefully back then.” When I was asleep???

“Is my Kkam trying to see his girlfriend changed her clothes in front of him?” I teased, his face reddens. Cute.

“Y-yah, it’s not like that!”

“Kim Jongin is ert oh my gosh I can’t believe it!”

“Y-yah!!!”

I swear to God, Kim Jongin is the best person that ever happened to be mine.


so basically, its the 2nd ficlets. it's come out longer than I expected e_e thank you very much for the warm response♡ 

-coordynoona