Graduation

You're not Here..

Remember when,

I made you came to my graduation day and you get troubled because many fans recognized you?

I thought you’d get mad at me..

.

But you didn’t.


1st

“Congratulation on your graduation, Soojung-ah!”

I smiled at Qian unnie’s words, to the rest of my best buds too—f(x). I couldn’t believe they’re willing to waste their off-day just to congratulate me. It’s not that I’m not happy—hey I’m super duper ever forever (insert every-ever) to see them here—but, it’s just that.. I didn’t want them to abandoned their rest time just because for me.

“Have Sooyeon unnie came?” I answered Jinri’s question with a small nod plus smile. “She just left a moment before you guys stepped in,” I added to her. We do a little chit-chat. One by one, my friends—even my idol friends—approached me. Saying I should be ready for Uni (though I have a bunch of works I still need to enter a Uni) and stuffs.

EXO came after f(x) left. I smiled at their direction and it made them waves their hands like a Miss Universe. This time, I’m the one who approached the guest; hoping to see that boy, my boy. One of my important person in my life.

“Kyungsoo oppa, Jongin eodiga?”

I can’t help myself but wondering, I texted him already. He has read my message, hasn’t he? Why he’s not here with the others?

“He couldn’t came, Jungie. He has something important to do. C’mon, just have fun wih us, will you? Are we not handsome enough to replace Kim Jongin?” I just laughed at his joke along with the others oppas, unable to hide the disappointment when I did that. Don’t you know that he’s irreplaceable in my heart, Kyungsoo oppa?

 

I was about took a photos when someone took my phone away from me. This someone wore a black glasses, a snap back and don’t forget to mention he dress in all black. Strange enough?

Who is he?

“Congratulation on your graduate, ‘Stal.”

??????

??????

“Jongin?!” he startled and immediately covered my mouth. Our gap was so near, I could feel his sharp gaze at me. Breathe in.. breathe out, Soojung. You’re in public for the God’s sake. “Don’t shout. Any person may recognise who am I, I want to accompany my girl on her graduation day. And I don’t want any fans of mine or yours to disturb us.”

But he ended up getting caught—because the next day, came out bunch of articles about EXO’s Kai came to f(x)’s Krystal’s graduation, alone.

I dialed his number, worry came in flash because I think I’m at fault in this scandal. I didn’t want him to get hurt, not again.

“Hello?” his voice echoed through my ears, he sounds so tired.

Mianata, Jongin-ah. I’m sorry, if I didn’t tell you to come everything wouldn’t be like this. I know I’m selfish and child—“

“It’s okay, you are not wrong. I’m doing that because I wanted to. Besides, a boyfriend came to his girlfriend’s graduation is a normal thing, isn’t it?”

It’s weird when minutes ago I was about to cry—because of feeling guilty—but failed in the next minutes, only because of Kim Jongin’s words.


so this is the 1st one. tell me if you like it :)

-coordynoona