Will you?

You're not Here..

Remember when,

I flirted with guys to make you jealous? And you really did get jealous?

I thought you'd leave me..

.

But you didn't.

“Having fun with those girls, Mister?

“I’m sorry. They asked about how are we going and when will we comeback.” a peck on the forehead was added after he spoke. A soft scoff was escaped from my lips before I can stop it.

Jongin was never be a mean guy from the day I met him —at least for me— until this second. He always treat me nicely, like a gentleman would ever do. Even when I’m on my spoiled mode —like now, he’d always been beside me. He doesn’t shout at me because of my endless rants at him, doesn’t tell me to go away from him because he needed sleep. He would just listen to what I said to him.

Basically, Jongin is a guy every girls would die for.

“I saw you with Ahn Jaehyun on the stage,“ I gave him a cheerful smile and cut him off. “He asked me if next week I have a free time or not, and Minhyuk oppa was there too okay.”

“Don’t be too close with them on the stage.” I don’t like it, ‘Stal.

 “What if I feel comfortable around them? And I want to close with them like.. us? Will you,”

“-will you leave me?”

There’s a split of seconds before he replied, “No, silly. I don’t want to be the stupidest guy on the world. How can I leave you?”

Jongin and his cheesy mouth.



238 words for a drabble. I failed ;A; ((and it's a weird update sawry))

p.s I need arcadians on my twitter timeline TAT

-coordynoona