~ Ch. 8

Indecisions

No ones pov :

After Onew and Ricky finished cleaning the living room, they sat down and waited for the others. It didn't take too long to wait.

"Okay, we're done." Key clapped happily and sat down by Onew. Taemin came in after and sat by Ricky.

"Uhh they take so long." Key sighed, he was talking about Jonghyun and Minho.

"Hey, we're almost done!" Jonghyun yelled at everyone.

"Okay, so that'll be about an hour form now.." Key joked.

A few minutes later Jonghyun and Minho came into the living room, joining the others.

"Took you long enough." Key said as he looked over at the clock. "Alright, it's 3:45. We have over an our until we said we would leave. Unless you guys want to go earlier?"

"Let's go right now then." Jonghyun said.

"I don't feel like going right now though." Key complained.

"Why?" Jongyhyun made a sad puppy face.

"Aish, don't look at me like that. Everyone, let's just be ready by four and then we will leave. "

"Uh, but we are all pretty much ready now.." Onew said in an unsure tone.

"Well I'm not!" Key said dramatically."I have to fix my hair, get on better clothes.."

"Your crazy." Jonghyun .

"Aish.." Key got up and went into his room to get changed. He was done in a few minutes.

"Okay, let's go." He said.

They got to the amusment park at exactly 4:00. All og them just rode a few rides and walked around. It was pretty nice, Ricky thought. Until he saw three familiar people..

L.Joe's Pov :

Is that Ricky? Wow I am lucky..Especially since Niel, Chunji, and I were just about to leave.

"Um, you guys can go..I'm going to go see uh....Kwangmin. Since he lives arund here.." I told them quickly, hoping Ricky wouldn't run off.

"Uh, alright L.Joe.. Bye I guess." Niel said. He and Chunji began to leave. I quickly turned back and after searching for about a minute I saw Ricky, with some guys. He saw me and said something to one of them. He left them and walked over to me.

"What do you want?" He asked.

"You're the one who came up to me.." I said.

"Yeah, okay, why do you keep texting me? You should leave me alone."

"Ricky...Please, just explain to me why you left."

Ricky looked nervous. He looked up, as if he was thinking of what to say.

"I need to tell Onew that I'm going to leave for a bit, to talk to you." He got out his phone and called someone.

"Uh, Onew, I have to do something...I will be back later.."

Ricky shut his phone after saying a bit more.

"Okay." He said. "Let's talk somewhere with less people."

I agreed and in a while we weere out of that place and walking somewhere with not many other people around.

Ricky sighed. "So you seriously not know why I had to leave?"

"I really don't..." I said. Even though I sort of do..

He laughed. It wasn't a happy laugh though.

"L.Joe, you are my best friend. And Niel is my boyfriend. You're not strangers to me, I know you both well. Well enough to figure out he's the one you told me about. And your the one he told me about. I know you are in love. It's obvious. Please just leave me alone, and you can tell Niel to leave me alone too."

I can't believe he knew.

"Ricky, I'm not in love with your boyfriend, and I won't tell Niel something like that. I don't even know where your getting this from."

But the truth is, I do know where he is getting this from....it is true.

"Of course. You wouldn't want to tell him something that could hurt him. L.Joe, I don't care. You know exactly what I am talking about, because your the one who told me. I am going to go back now as I think I've explained enough to you." Ricky stopped and began to get his phone out agin, but I stopped him.

"Ricky..I'm sorry. But, I'm not in love with Niel.."

"Right.." He said sacastically.

"Ricky, I'm not. And please don't blame Niel for anything, he did nothing wrong. Don't break up with him because of me."

"If I was going to break up with him it would be his fault, not yours. But I am thinking about it, since he so obviously loves you more then me."

Ricky dialed a number quickly. I couldn;t say anything.

"Onew?" he said, turning away from me.

"Yeah, I'm coming back now." He began to walk of. He shut his phone and glanced back at me.

"Don't follow me." And then he was gone.


Bleeh another short chapter, my apologies..