~ Ch. 10

Indecisions

No one's pov :

Ricky slowly walked to his sixth period. He, for some reason, couldn't wait to get there, but at the same time he was too nervous to rush. He had told Chunji all about what happened in the hallway. He knew it shouldn't have been that big of a deal, but for some reason Ricky felt a sort of attachmeant to L.Joe, even though he didn't really know him. Ricky also was worried about rather or not L.Joe had really changed so quickly or he had just *acted* like he had.

Even though Ricky walked increadibly slow, he arrived to class before L.Joe. He greeted the teacher, who told him to sit down in any seat. Ricky did as told and sat at the computer in the very back corner. He tensed as he saw the beautiful boy walk into his class. 

Ricky's Pov :

Please don't sit by me, pleae don't sit by me, please don't sit by me, please don't omg why are you walking over here, why are you getting closer, please don't sit by me oh my GOSH why are you right here, Pleaseeee don't sit by m- OH MY GOSH HE SAT BY ME.

I mentally sighed and did my best to avoid looking at the extremely cute boy next to me. 

Please go away, please please please please please please please ! Ughhh he's not moving!! Don't talk to me ,don't talk to me, oh pleasee don't talk to me,  please don-

"Hey, Ricky."

AHH WHY ARE YOU TALKING TO ME !

"H-hi ...L.Joe..."

Please stop talking to me..please don't say anything else. Ah you're driving me crazy being next to me.

"I'm sorry for being so cold to you," he said in such a sad tone. It nearly broke my heart..

"U-um it's fine..." I smiled weakly. Hoping he would Stop. Talking. To. Me.

Ugh but I want to talk to him...."U-er why were you mean before today?" 

He sort of gazed off with a serious look. "I am sorry, Ricky. Please believe me, I had a reason...But it's really lame and well, dramatic and stupid.. But I am , really sorry. Can you forgive me...?" 

How the heck could I not?? He looked so cute and ...really sad...Plus he didn't really do much to me anyways. "L...Joe.. It's fine, I already said I forgive you. Besides it's not that big of a deal..."

"Okay, I'm glad" He smiled. But it seemed like he was hurting now for whatever reason. Weird...

"E-er are you alright?" I asked awkwardly.

"Yeah..." He paused. "I am now." 

Oh my gosh his smile!! He really just killed me! I am legit D-e-a-d. Ah why am I feeling this way over a guy I just met three days ago? And...what exactly did he mean by that..?

The adorable him kept  trying to talk to me. I didn't understand why...Shouldn't I be the one trying to talk to him? Nevertheless, I was happy. After a while we started talking as though we have been the best of friends for our whole lives. He was the easiest person to talk to! Ah it was amazing~~ His personality is so great too~~

Though of course, sadly our class had to end...It was probably better for me though, since my heart was going to explode.  And then I would be dead. And if I was dead I wouldn't get to talk to L.Joe anymore. Though...The strange sadness I felt about having to say goodbye to him for the day seemed worse..

- - - - -

In just 21 minutes school would be out. I kept staring at the clock, waiting for that one little minute to pass by. 

*Ring* The bell sounded. I smiled in relief, finally I could talk to Changjo. Because, apparently, every day we would have to keep silent until the bell before the last bell rang. Here's how it works, after seminar has been in session for 10 minutes, a bell rings. When that bell rings, if a student has work to do in another class, they may leave to go to that class. Then, 20 minutes before school get's out, the bell that just sounded rings and the students must come back to class. There's no talking inbetween those two bells, but we are allowed to talk aboutwards. And it had been Killing me having to wait to talk. No one, as far as I can tell, even has any work to work on, including me. So I had just been sitting there for so long. Waiting to tell Changjo everything!

"AH!" I yelled...a bit too loudly..Everyone , including the teacher, gave me a death stare..

"Ricky, what's wrong???" Changjo turned to me, giving a look of surprise.

"Oh- er.. Nothing, sorry~~ " I said quietly, since the others students hadn't really started talking yet. They were mostly still just looking at me. "I um...." I bit my lip.. I don't want to tell Changjo my little story about L.Joe until other people were talking.

"You...?" Changjo asked, raising his eyebrow. People started chatting a bit, quietly. Thank goodness~

I smiled happily, "I talked to L.Joe today~~"

"Um, is that a good thing?"

"Yes of course! He doesn't hate me anymoreee ~~ hehehehe." 

I just so happened to look around the room just a bit. I silently gasped when I noticed L.Joe's friend staring at me. I quickly looked away and back to Changjo, who had noticed what just happened.

"Is something wrong?" Changjo asked.

"Um....Isn't that L.Joe's friend?" I whispered. Changjo took a moment to look over at the guy who I had pointed at.

"Mmm...Yea....Why?" Chanjo asked.

"He's like....staring at me..." 

"I'm sure it's nothing.." Changjo said plainly then sighed. He looked kind of down. 

"Hey, Changjo, what's wrong?" 

"Huh?" He looked at me in suprise. "O-oh nothing I was just spacing out...Sorry.."

"Haha it's fine, I hope nothing is troubling you."

"Yea .. everything is fine.. " There was a moment of silence. "Er..Ricky?" 

"Yes?"

"I'm just wondering, out of curiosity.. Do you think Chunji likes anyone?"

I laughed .  "I don't think so Changjo. If he does he doesn't show it." 

"Oh...Okay. Good to know.." 

Hm...Why does he want to know? Ah, I'm sure it's nothing. 

- - - - -

*The Next Day - At Lunch *

I had just gotten my food and was walking with Chunji to the hallway where we decided to always sit together. I hadn't seen Changjo yet but figured he was already waiting for us. Suddenly someone grabbed onto my arm, startling me to where I almost spilled my food. 

"Wha-" I looked up. It was L.Joe.. What was he doing?

"Um...Can you please come with me today?" He asked and let go of my arm.

"Uh..." I looked over at Chunji and bit my lip. Even though I sort of thought L.Joe was..cute..and everything, Chunji is like my brother, I can't just ditch hanging out with him. "Well-"

"Ricky, it's okay, you should go with him." Chunji whispered  in my ear. I smiled.

"Okay, L.Joe, sure~ I'd be happy to. See you later Chunji." I waved my hyung a goodbye and followed L.Joe.

He took me to one of the hallways where we actually aren't suppose to be at. No one was around and the lights weren't on.

"Um... You know we are not suppose to be here, right?" I asked. 

"Yeah...I know...I just don't like crowded places...You should go back if you want." He said, sitting down againts a wall. I rolled my eyes and sat down by him.

"I'll stay with you, silly~" I said, making him smile. "But if we get in trouble I'm blaming you." 

"That's fine," he laughed. 

We just began talking about normal things and what not, like we had in our computer class. We ended up exchanging numbers too ~!! He said he would call me after school. I told him I would answer for sure.

The bell rang, signalling lunch was over. I went to throw my food away while L.Joe waited for me...It was strange, L.Joe didn't even get a lunch.. We walked to Algebra together. I told him he could sit by me and Chunji but he seemed shy or something and just went to sit  by himself. I thought it was weird.. He didn't seem shy at all before now..

The hour passed by, it was time for Biology. Again I told L.Joe he should sit with us but he shook his head no and went to sit with his friend. I didn't get it.. He seemed like he enjoyed being with me earlier..

- - - - -

When school was out, I went home with Chunji. Changjo tagged along with us, of course. 

"L.Joe is going to call me later~~~~!!" I said happily as we walked home.

"Really? How did he get your number??" Changjo asked.

"Oh...I gave it to him at lunch...Which is why I wasn't there with you guys, sorry~!" 

Changjo smiled kindly, "Ah, it's fine. Chunji told me what happened already." 

"What do you plan on doing when he calls you?" Chunji asked.

"That's a good question.. I honestly don't know, he just said he would call me after school so....yea..."

"At what time?" Changjo asked.

"Um...He didn't say a time..." 

"Wow.." Changjo shook his head playfully. 

We arived at the house in a short while. We all went to Chunji's room and sat down...

"Ahh~ What to do today.." Changjo said.

"We should watch a movie." Chunji said and got up to pick out a movie.

"Waaaa~~~ Chunji, I want to watch Shrek~!"

"Ugh Ricky, we watch this every week though." Chunji groaned and put the disk in.

"Thank you hyung~~" I said and gave him a hug.

Half way through the movie, I heard a familiar ring tone.

"Yay!" I shouted and got my phone. Changjo and Chunji just laughed as I walked out of the room.

"Hello?" I answered. AN : I Don't know why I colored their phone conversation...

"Ricky? This is L.Joe."

"Yes, hello."

"Uh, what are you doing?"

"I was watching a movie~"

"Oh, I'm sorry..."

"Haha, it's fine, I've seen it over 15 times anyways.."

"Oh. Okay......Do you have any plans later today?"

I looked towards Chunji's room and hesitated before answering. "Uh...No, not really." 

"Do you want to hang out later?"

Hang out? Omo! "YES!!!- I-I mean .. sure. That would be awesome~"

We talked on the phone for a few minutes, deciding on where to go and what time to meet. I hung up the phone and squealed before bursting into Chunji's room.

"I'm going to hang out with L.Joe later~~!"

Changjo laughed, "Ditching your best friends so easily?" 

"Psh, no....Maybe..." now I laughed, and sat down by him. "It's just one time. Ah I can't wait!"


Thank you for reading~~ Comments make my day, and make me want to write ~~ Sorry I haven't been updating .. Um. I have come down with an extreme case of laziness...XD. Jokes.. Sorry, though, I just haven't felt like writing lately because of lack of motivation lol. Ah well though, if I re-read the comments I will get a giant boost of...confidnence, then write more :D