~ Ch. 6

Indecisions

I'm going to stop worrying about the way I write, so if it seems my writing style and the way I explain things chages, well...I don't know xD don't hate me for it please .


[no one's pov] :


Ricky rolled over and bumped into Onew, waking himself up. He smiled to himself and decided on poking Onew's face.

Onew yawned and mumbled "Ah, Ricky, please stop..." 

"Hehe nooo~" he continued poking him.."Remember last night?" 

"Yeah I remember, I said I would make it up for distrupting your sleep, but your distrupting my sleep now..." 

Ricky pouted but stopped. He did have a point... 

"Fineee~~ But I only had like, 10 more minutes of sleep then you did, so you have to be awake by 10 minutes from now." 

"What...?" Onew sighed. "That doesn't make any sense...." He grabbed a pillow and put it over his face.

"Yes it does...." Ricky rolled his eyes and got up to do the normal morning things, like brushing his teeth. Actually that was the first thing he did before he came back into his room to see if Onew was up yet. He wasn't. "Ahh I guess I'll just take a shower then..he should be awake by the time I'm done."

~A While Later~

After they ate breakfast with everyone, Taemin, Minho, and Key had to leave to do something together.

"Make sure the kitchen is cleaned up properly!" Key shouted before closing the door behind him. 

Jonghyun, Onew, and Ricky cleaned up everything and then went to the living room to watch some tv to pass the time.

"Hm...." Jonghyun said while channel surfing. "I wonder what you two were doing last night...I heard a lot of noise.." 

Ricky bit his lips and sorta looked around. Onew rolled his eyes "We weren't doing anything that your imagining." 

"You have to be imagining what I'm imagining to guess what I'm imagining." 

Onew didn't say anything back and it was quiet for a while. 

"....Ah why isn't anyone talking?" Jonghyun looked at the two of them. They didn't say anything. He sighed and turned the tv off. 

"Waa!!!" Ricky blurted.

"You two....just...I'm going for a walk..." Jonghyun got up and went into his room to get some stuff while Ricky and Onew just sat there not knowing if he was serious or not. 

He came back out and walked over to the door. "Bye... I'll be back in a hour or two." He opened the door and left, just like that..

Ricky bounced happily "Vuuuuuu~ That was weird."

"Yea it was..." 

*ring ring ring*

Ricky pulled his phone at of his pocket and answered it without looking at the caller id . "Hello?" 

"Ricky? You act-" 

Ricky hung up the phone immediantly after he heard L.Joe's voice. 

"Are you alright...?" Onew asked him. He thought it was sorta weird how he just hung up like that..

"Yeaa everything is fine~ aha don't worry." 

"Okay then..." 

"Let's go get ice cream!" Ricky shouted .

"Eh?? I don't feel like going anywhere.." 

"But you said you would make it up to me..." 

"Yeah, I will make it up, but I don't want to go anywhere..." 

"You have to though! You said you would do everything I wanted to today." Ricky faked a frown.

"What?? I didn't say that." 

"Yes you did~" 

"B-but that is a big price to pay for waking you up. That's not fair...." Onew persisted. He would do anything to just not walk today..

"Ah fine, we won't go anywhere then...But you have to make it up to be somehow." 

"How do you want me to make up for you?"

".......ICE. CREAM. " Ricky shouted then laughe.

"Besides ice cream..." he rolled his eyes.

"Fine..." Ricky got up from his seat and  walked over and stood in front of Onew.. 

"What are you doing...?" Onew looked up.

"Do ~ you ~want~to~ know?" Ricky sang cutely. 

"Uh...Yes." 

"Dooooo you re~a~a~ally want to know?" 

"Yessssss Ricky, I really want to know." 

"Hm..." Ricky leaned down quickly and kissed him.. It could be considered a little peck but it was a bit longer then that.. it wasn't intense or strong, wasn't long, but wasn't really short....[does that make sense? o.o]

"I'm going to get ice cream~" Ricky smiled and skipped out of the house before Onew could say anything.

After closing the door though, he waited for a few seconds before Onew opened it and stood beside him..

"Ricky, why did you do that?" 

"So that you would come outside and have to get ice cream with me~~ehehe." He stuck out his tongue and began walking. Onew followed him.

"You have weird ways of getting what you want...."


Soooooo did you like this chapter? Oh ho ho ho how close do you think they will get? Me has many surprises and twist coming in a few chapters or so~ . Omg though, I love making Ricky this way x'D He's so cuteeee...