When someone got kicked

Now, I Know

“Yeah we know, we miss you so much. Since we moved in Japan, we’ve lost contact with you. And we are sorry for not telling you about the first-and-second-failed-marriages.”, said the Father

“What do you mean by first-and-second-failed-marriages?”

“Oh my God. We are sorry again about this. We are really want to tell you about this. But you know, we’ve lost contact. And i don’t know if you moved here.”

“Ah, that’s right. It’s my fault, too. I’m sorry. By the way, what’s new about Eunji?”

“About that – “, said the Mother, but Father held his wife’s hand, “Let me tell her.”

“Okay. The point is ... Her first marriage when she was 21, right after one year we moved in Japan. She married with Sehun. I think you know who he is. Not Oh Sehun, But Kang Sehun.”

“Yeah. I know him so well. He’s one of our best friends guy. And he always cheat on every girls he dated with. I’ve told Eunji many times, that, recently, that guy is jerk!”

“Yeah. But... what the parents can do? Nothing, Yoora. You know how her character. So, we decided to let them married. But, unfortunately, they got divorced, six month later.”

“Oh God... you should stop them!”

“At that time. The only person who always come to our mind is ... you.”

“Why?”

“Because... you always take care of her very well. She always listened to you. You are  her everything. I can not controlled her.”

“And then?”

“After this accident, we decided to find a guy for her. I mean. You know. It’s kind of ... “

“Kevin?”

“Yeah. That’s him. And now, you know... she left her marriages thing again.”

“Oh, poor her.”

 

Chanyeol came out from the room followed by Han Eun Ji, “Appa, Eomma!”, she ran toward her parent, “I’m so sorry, honey. We are sorry.”

“I promise, dad, mom. Next time, if you tell me to marry the choosen guy from you, again, i promise, i will marry him until i die. And i promise, no divorce again, and no run away.”

“You promise? We’are doing this to you, because we loves you so much. We both want you to having the perfect life. We couldn’t stand if we must see our the only one daughter’s life get into trouble. And we promise, we will find you someone better, but also, you still have chance to find your own love, but remember, if one of us doesn’t agree with your choice, you must leave him. How?”, asked Mother

“Yes. I promise. But...”

“But, what...”

“Let me be the teacher’s college. Please.”, Eunji begged to her parent

“Oh, Okay.  Just do whatever you want to do. We both loves you so much. This is your own future.”, said Mother

“Goodbye, Yoora. Oh I mean, see you next time.”, Yoora hugged Eunji, “See you too, Eunji. I hope you enjoy this life. If you need some help, just call me. I’ll be there for you. Don’t worry.”

Eunji smiled at Yoora, “ I don’t know what to say, Yoora. It’s my fault. If i had not moved in Japan, i would have been here. Together with you! “

“It’s not a big deal, honey. You can come whenever you want.”

“Thank you. By the way, i will call you later.”

“Okay. But... you didn’t know my new phone number.”

“I know your number.”

“What?”

“Yeah. Check your contact, and you can find my name – Thank God, you still didn’t change your password.”, she giggled

“Aish!”

 


 

“Chanyeol-ah, where’s Baekhyun and Sehun?”

“Sleep as well.”

“What? – wake they up, now.”

Chanyeol went to his room. He opened his door and he got shocked, “OH – MY – GOD !!”, he found out his two friends sleeping like crazy-idiot-boy, “Oh God, these kids!”

Baekhyun was sleeping on the floor while Sehun slept on the bed like the king. Blanket and socks everywhere. Baekhyun was sleeping without pillow or bolster, “Haha. I think, Sehun kicked Baekhyun until he fell off. Look, how gorgeous Sehun when he is sleeping, it makes me want to kill him, right now. – YAH! OH SEHUN, WAKE UP!!!”, Chanyeol hit Sehun with the biggest pillow, “Come on, Sehun, wake up!”

Sehun opened his one eye and he raised one of his eyebrows, “What the hel are you doing, Chan-nyeol?!”

“Yah, you called me, what? You must say ‘Hyung!’ ‘Chanyeol Hyung!’”, Chanyeol yelled at Sehun. But Sehun back to his sleep again and covered his ears with the pillow, “I borrow this, okay? Just shut up, Hyung.”

“YAH, THIS KID!”

Chanyeol shooked his head, “I really want to kill him.”. now, Chanyeol went to Baekhyun, “Look at this kid. He more look like a little puppy than human.”, Chanyeol moved his right leg to shooked Baekhyun’s body, “Baekhyun, wake up!”

Same like before. Baekhyun still sleeping with his own pose. And then, slowly, he crawling to the bed, pushed Sehun’s body to moved a little bit, and gave him some space for sleep again.

Chanyeol bite his lips, and said, “There’s no other way, except this one.”, and then Chanyeol jump on to the bed, “I’m sorry, guys.”, Chanyeol rubbed his two hands, “Get ready, boys! – AND...NOW!!!!!”

“AAAAH!!! – OUCH! IT’S REALLY HURT, HYUNG!!”

“SON OF . WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING, HUH? – DID YOU SLAP MY ?!”

“Hehe . Just once. If i’m not doing this, both of you... i’m sure... you will just stay forever in my bed! – come on, get a shower!”

 


 

“Have you called your friends, Chanyeol?”, asked Yoora

“Not yet. I will call them, now. By the way, where’s Sehun?”

Yoora washed her hands, “Still shower maybe.”

Chanyeol walked to bathroom and he knocked the door, “Sehun-ah...”

“Yes, hyung. What?”

“Have you called them?”

“Hehe sorry Hyung. I haven’t. – Hyung, please ask Baekhyun where he put my phone.”

“Okay.”

Chanyeol went to his room, “Baekhyun-ah.”, Baekhyun turned his head, “What?”

“Where does you put Sehun’s phone?”

“Oh, i put that on the table.”

“Which table?”

“Near the windows.”, Chanyeol walked closer to the windows, “Where is it, baekhyun? I can not find it.”

“Use your eyes, bro. – YES! I WIN!!”

“What are you doing?”

“Game.”

While Chanyeol was searching, Sehun came, “You found it?”, asked Sehun, and then Chanyeol nodded, “Yes. I found it. Here.”, Chanyeol gave the phone to Sehun ,”Call them, okay?”, Sehun nodded and went outside.

 


 

At Xiumin’s house

“HYUUUNG!”

"MINSEOK!!”

“WAAAH THIS PLACE IS JUST TOO GREAAAT!”

“GET OUT OF MY WAAAY, I NEED TO PEE!”

“THIS PLACE IS MY STYLE.”

Everyone was there. Eleven people in the same building and room. Hmm... it’s such a big mistakes. Screamed everywhere, music everywhere, chitchat everywhere too.

“I love our holiday.”, said Tao

“Yeah. Actually, do you remember when we went to the beach together last week? It’s great.”, said Chen anthusiasm

“Ah yeah, i remember it. I remember when Tao lose the game and the punishment was dancing on the sand.”, said Kai and they all laughed out loud except Tao

“What dance? Ah! I missed that chance.”, said Lay

“He danced Apink’s song!”, said everyone in union and for sure, except Tao

“ ‘No no no?’ ”, asked Lay, everyone nodded, and Lay laughing so hard until he cried, “Oh my God, Tao. Can you show me that dance again?”

“BIG NO! – Yah, you guys... stop talking about this.”

“The best moment was all about you, Tao.”, said Kai

“How could y – Aish! Can we all drop this now?!”, Tao really look desperated

“Oh, oh! I remember something about Tao, too!”, said Xiumin excited, “YAH! SHUT YOUR MOUTH, GEGE!”, Tao trying so hard to covered Xiumin’s mouth, but he failed

 


So... what do you think?

weird as usual? yeah, i guess

Thanks for reading and please leave a comment. Thank you very much!!