When someone held a meeting

Now, I Know

“Suho, come on in.”, said Kyungsoo

“What place is this?”

“This is our school hall, it is huge, right?”, asked Kai while the others were looking around, “This is our secret place. When we need to solve something together, we come to this place. But we had another secret place as you know.”

“Okay, have a seat, please, guys.” As the leader of this group, Kris sat down first, “Where should i sit?”

“Like me. Sitting on the floor.”

“Really?”

“Yeah, why not? Even we are the rich children, it doesn’t mean we can not sit on the dirty floor. And some rich people think, dirty is not belong to rich person. Haha. It’s theory.”, said Kris

“Of course. At first, we are nothing. We are all zero. Zero to hero. Yeaah.”, said Sehun as he sat down on the floor and the others followed him behind, included Suho, he sat down, too.

Now, there’s 12 boys in the hall. Started to talking something, “Who’s first?”, asked Kris

“Of course, you, Kris!”, answered Xiumin, “As the leader, you should be the first.”

“I’m not your leader. I’m just the captain of our class. It doesn’t mean i’m the leader everywhere.”, Kris protested, “Okay okay. I’m first. I will open this meeting.”

“Wooo such a serious-real meeting, right?”, Sehun joked and everyone laughed

And then everyone shut their mouth up and pay attention to their boss, Kris. “Once again, i’ve told you guys. I’M NOT YOUR LEADER, NOR YOUR BOSS. STOP JOKING AROUND!”, Kris’s face turned as he saw Sehun sticking his tongue out, “Yah, you! Little kid, come here!”

Everyone laughed, and Suho, too. The perfect harmony. And the introduction begun.

“Okay. First. I would like to say thank you and welcome to our new-transferred student, Suho. congratulations for your transferring stuff and you safe until you came here and sit down together with us.”, said Kris while everyone giving applause

“It will be such a long speechs. So, better prepare yourself.”, he took a deep breath, “The first question is ‘who are we?’ – we are EXO. Yeah, actually we don’t know where this name come from, but that’s not a name for mafia nor gangster, we are just an ordinary students who always stick together since the first day we went to this school and became best friends.. Because our ‘stick together’ thing, everyone in our school called us, EXO. And the issues spread everywhere. The teachers knows, students knows, even the students from other school knows, too.”

“Wow, you are so famous, anyway.”

“I think because, we are all handsome boy, talented people, and has different character, or maybe i should say, we have a lot 4D people in here. Like, Tao, Chanyeol, Baekhyun and so on. We are just extra ordinary people. And we will intoduces ourself one by one after this.”

“I’d love to hear that!”

“We are classmates. So, anyone who come to our class, will be the part of us, the part of the whole -EXO-thing.”, as the last speech, “So, go ahead. Introduce yourself – but, wait, here’s the rule. First, you must stand up, and say your name out loud. Second, say one word to describe yourself. And the last thing, you would be sit down and let the others describe you. But, because you are a new here. You don’t need to do the last rules. Just back to your seat after you describe yourself with one word. Understand?”

“Of course.”

“Then, go ahead.”

Suho stood up and started his introduction, “First of all, i would like to say thank you for your welcoming-meeting for me, and thank you for letting me be the part of you guys, part of the whole EXO thing, which i don’t even understand, why they called you EXO, but, unfortunately, damn it! I love that name.”, Suho smiled and he continued, “My name is Suho. i think all of you already know who i am, and i shouldn’t tell you about my family background, because later all of you would be know me very well without you realize it. And one word for myself would be... umh... generous – Thank you.”

“Okay, there’s his introduction. So, who’s next?”, said Kris as moderator

“You again, Kris!”, said Luhan

“Why me again?!”

“Just shut up and talk!”, Kris stood up, “Okay, i will go. Once again, i’m your maid, guys.”

“Uh uh, not in that way, bro.”

“Hi, it’s me. I’m Kris. I’m talked a lot recently, but i love it. One word for me is... nothing. So, i will back to my seat and let ALL OF YOU GUYS, describe me! PLEASE BE A  GOOD ONE!”, Kris begged as he emphasizing ‘ALL OF YOU GUYS’ word

“Before we start to make fun of him. How about you, Suho? What’s your first impression when you saw him this morning? Be honest. No grudge.”, now Luhan in charge of talking

“My first impression is ... perfect. Nothing to say, but there he is, the perfect one. That is my first impression when i saw him.”

“Yep! Most of all, always think that Kris is perfect. His figures, just goddamn perfect!”

“Yeaaah, this is good! I feel good to hear that. Haha.”

“But...!”

“But what?”

Everyone started to comments, and Kai stopped their talking, “Stop guys. Let our Xiumin Hyung describe him.”

“Okay, if you want me to describe him... Umh, he’s tall, he’s handsome, he’s cool, and perfect if you see him outside. But, once you get to know him closer... maybe like the old saying ‘don’t judge by the cover’ Hahaha. Sorry, Kris. But, that is the truth. He’d love to talked, btw. Very much!”

“Okay, okay stop it stop describe. Next person! – Aish! Who dare you, Xiumin...”

“My name is Chen. One word for me is ... energetic.”

“Ewww, that lie! Hahaha.”, said Tao, “He is one of our voices. He’s one of our best singer in our school. And he has a nickname! Troll and camel! Actually, there’s other nickname, but the nickname just . Haha. And he such a hyperactive person!”

“Next...”

“My name is... Luhan. And I’m responsible.”

“Actually, he is in charge of brain. He is our brain. He has the highest IQ among us. And he never failed on his test. And i envy him so much. He both cute and handsome, his voice is perfect. and the first time you saw him, you will think that he is very pretty. Prettier than girls. Hahaha.”, explained Sehun and Luhan’s face turned red, “I have nothing to say to beat him. YOU BAD SEHUN! AISH.”

“Next...”

“I’m Xiumin. I’m gentle.”

“Wow, such a very short introduction. Xiumin is in charge of mucsle. He’s stronger than he look. Instead of strong, he’s very cute. Our wise-man. He’s our little baozi. Look like a little squirrel. But, you will fall in love with him once you talk to him. And he is the oldest in our class.”, explained Chen

“Next...”

“I’m Kai. Word for me would be... ambitious.”

“He is our dancing machine. Actually, we have two dancing machine here. He is our little dark skin child. He is the iest among us, but one level under Kris. Haha. He’s kind, he’s cute, he’s y. And he always take care of us with his strength. But, Xiumin more stronger than Kai, absolutely. Fyi, Kai has the most perfect abs in this school. Awesome, right? And he is very childish, but there is people who more childish than him. Just wait and when you get bored , just ask Kai to dance in front of you!”, explained Kyungsoo

“Yeah, i’m agree with you, Kyungsoo. There’s one person who more childish than him. Haha. So, next...”, said Kris

“I’m Sehun. I don’t know what kind of word that could be perfect for me, but i will go with laid-back.”

“He’s our little maknae. He’s the youngest. He’s the winner when it comes to visual. Because he’s the youngest, instead of gentle, he supposed to be cute child. He’s such troublemaker, hyperactive, talkactive, and laid back, of course. And i love him so much! He always take care of me. Haha. You, little kid!” explained Luhan

“Yeah, you, Sehun! You kicked my several times! – next...”

“I’m kyungsoo or d.o, it’s all up to you. I’m cooking-lover.”

“Yeah, like he said, he is cooking-lover. And that’s right. He is our chef. He always make us some delicious food whenever we gathering together like this. And i believe, in his bag, now, he bring so much food or snacks. He never absent for not-bring-the-food thing. When you hungry, just talk to him. And he will cook for you. He’s our genius chef. And his voices just too perfect!”, explained Kai as he hit Kyungsoo’s body and then Kyungsoo took off his snacks from his bag, “I’ve told you, guys. No doubt!”

“We eat these snacks, and go ahead. Next...”

“I’m Chanyeol. I’m easy-going.”

“He is my brother. Not actually brother. But we always stick together like brother. Chanyeol is our vitamin. And he’s one of our troublemaker, he’s hyperactive and talkactive. He is our moodbooster. He’s tall. And his voices will make you blind. Instead of his cute face, he has very manly voice. He’s rapper God. Haha.”, explained Baekhyun happily and he hugged Chanyeol very tight

“Oh, you guys, stop it – Next...”

“Okay. I’m Baekhyun. I’m open-minded, i guess.”, he giggled

“He is my brother. Like he said before, not actually brother. He’s one of our troublemaker, hyperactive, cute like a puppy, talkactive, very kind person, but i hate when i sleep next to him, you will know him later. But, he has very unique voice when it comes to sing a song. Love him so much? Not that much. Haha.”, explained Chanyeol, of course

“Next...”

“I’m Lay or Yixing. I’m hard-working person.”

“There he is! He’s one of our another dancing machine. Kai and Lay both are our dancing machine. You have no idea when you see their moves. Such a wonderful move! He is our healing angel. He always take care of us. He’s the wise man, and he’s very nice person. Very kind, very polite, and he’s just a genius-art person. His heart just for art. Music, pictures, and dance.. i don’t know what to say. Just watch his performances by yourself.”, explained Kris

“Next...”

“I’m Tao. And I’m AB-style.”, said Tao innocently then smirked. As soon as he smirked, everyone complained and giggled, “Oh, come on guys. Don’t make fun of me. This is my introduction.” He begged to his hyungs but he got nothing, haha

“AB-style?”, asked Suho

“Yep, AB-style. My blood type is AB. And none of us is AB type. Except me. Okay, i’m better continue my introduction! “

Everyone complained,

“Yah, Tao! Rule number 3. You should sit down!”, Chen shouted

“And let the others describe you!”, said Sehun enthusiasm

“Yah, you guys! NO! I WILL DO MY DESCRIBE-THING MYSELF! No interrupt, okay? It’s enough to face you.”

“Okay okay, go ahead. Kungfu Tao.”, Kris let Tao to describe himself

“Okay. I’m Tao. AB-style. I wish I’m an actor. I’ve learnt martial arts since i was kid. I can rap, i can dance, i can cry, i can act, and i can sing. Btw, i’m the most handsome here – “

“LIEEEEEE!”

“Shut up, guys! – I’m the cutest, i’m the strongest, and ...”

“And you never shower alone. HAHAHAHA”, Sehun interrupted Tao’s introduction, “yah you!”

“Okay, i think it’s enough for us to introduce ourself. By the way, please ignores Tao’s introduction – part. Because none of them is true.”, said Kris innocently and smiled

“Yah, Gege! How dare you! How could you that i’m telling  a lie to Suho Hyung?! Woah, i need to take my revenges on you, just see!”, Tao now is on fire, guys. Haha, we better becareful of him!