When someone got slipped

Now, I Know

“How are you, guys?”, asked a woman to two boys and two girls over there

“Ah, noona!”, one of the boys stood up and then gave a bow to her followed by the rest, “We are doing fine, noona. Where have you been? – Waitress, please 5 Americano latte.”, asked Sehun while sat down and called the waitress

“I just – i just wandering around. Hehehe. How about you, guys?”

“As usual, nothing.”, answered Sehun expressionless

“It’s been a while since my mother came to Korea, so my family went to vacation for a month.”, answered Baekhyun happily,

“We both just stayed at home.”, said the girls

 “By the way, did you come here by yourself?”, asked Baekhyun

“No.  I’m here with Chanyeol.” 

“Really? Where is Chanyeol, Unnie?”, asked the long-straight-black-hair girl, Yoo Na Eum

“I don’t know. He said – “, before she answered the question, the tall boy came, “Hosh... hosh... yah, i just met the crazy-bride woman, there.”, said the tall boy

“Hey! Chanyeol sit here...”, said another girl, Kang Soo Ra, Chanyeol nodded.

“What is wrong, chanyeol?”, asked Chanyeol’s noona, Park Yoora, while Chanyeol sat between his noona and his friend, Soora. “This is crazy, noona. You know, tonight is really hard rain outside, I cannot see anything without my glasses, but i forgot. I left my glasses in the car. So, I just ran as fast as I could. But, unfortunately, i got slipped!”

“What? – that’s why I’m worried so much before.”

“Yeah. I stepped on the wedding dress and then she and i got slipped together! And she scolded me really hard. You know, i didn’t mean it. I just cannot see anything clearly. I just looked down because i cannot see her face directly! And then, she hit my arm!”

“HA HA”, Baekhyun and Sehun laughed and then everyone looked at them strangely, “Ups, sorry.”

“Did you say sorry to her?”, asked Naeum

“No! – Oh My God, she’s going to kill me if i meet her once again! Oh God, today is the worst day! I left my glasses, i lost my money, I got stucked in the garage, and know, i stepped on the wedding dress. How bad luck it is!”

 


 

Few minutes passed

One very young woman came in to the cafe wearing the very-wet-wedding dress with the makeup on, “Oh God, oh God!”, said her worriedly. She was cried out loud in front of the people and she looked very confused, she just walked back and forth in front of the cashier, until someone gave her seat, “Oh Thank You.”

Park Yoora turned her head and she opened her eyes wide. She stood up and then approached that bride. The bride sat beside Park Yoora’s seat, “Ha-Han...Han Eun Ji?!”

She turned her head when she heard that voice, after she realized, she stood up and hugged her, “Oh, Yoora! Thank God!”, Eun Ji hugged Yoora very tight

“I went to your building before and a sociopath guy said you’d be here, and you are.” , said EunJi

“Okay honey, come here.”, said Yoora while grabbed Eunji’s arm and dragged her in to her seat. Baekhyun, Sehun, Chanyeol, Naeum, and Soora are looked at Eunji.

“Everybody, this is Eun Ji. Han Eunji. She is my friend. And she is your noona and unnie. We both went to the same school before. Say ‘Hi’ to her...”

“HI~”

Suddenly, Chanyeol covered his face with his two-big-hands and he turned his head away, “Oh God!!”

“What are you doing?”, asked Baekhyun, “I’ve told you. I stepped on the wedding dress. And there she is!”

“WHAT?!”,

“Okay, Eunji. This is everybody. Baekhyun and Soora. Sehun and Naeum. And then, i think you still remember my little cute brother, Chanyeol.”, explained Yoora and Eunji nodded

Everyone smiled at Eunji, except Chanyeol. He still covered his face and turned his head away, “Yah, Chanyeol, what are you doing?!”, asked Yoora. Baekhyun slapped Chanyeol’s legs, “Don’t cover your face.”

 Slowly, Chanyeol put down his hands and showed his face awkwardly, “Hi...”, said Chanyeol without looked at Eunji.

After a while. Eunji realized something, “W – wait ... did you the guy before? Who STEPPED ON my dress?!”

 


 

“I’m so-so-so sorry. I didn’t mean it. Really. It’s raining outside. I forgot my glasses. So, i stepped on your dress. But, i didn’t mean it. I’m really sorry, noona.”

“Yah... this kid!!”, Eunji got angry, but Yoora held her, “Eunji-ah... he is my brother. And you know, he didn’t mean it.”

“I’m sorry, Yoora. I just -  i don’t know. I really hate myself today. I lost my sense. And i don’t know that your brother has grown up like this. He’s cute. Oh God, what’s wrong with me?”

“just get back to your sense again.”, Sehun mumbled and then giggled

Eunji sat down next to Yoora, “Okay, sit here.”, Eunji smiled at them continuously, and everyone looked confused about her, “Okay, here we go. You want to tell us now, or are we waiting for four wet bridesmaids?”, asked Yoora

 


 

At Yoora’s home

Chanyeol locked himself in his room after they arrived at home. And Baekhyun followed him. He knocked Chanyeol’s door. And the others just sat down in the sofa.

“So tell us...”

“Well, it started about an hour before the wedding. I was in the room with all the presents and the people who helped me with the wedding. I just -  i just... i just don’t feel right. All of sudden, I’m do not love Kevin again. I don’t know. But inside my heart, there’s something that always keep telling me that i should not doing this thing.”

“And?”

“You know ... and i realized, i had to get out of there, and i started wondering ‘why am i doing this?’ and ‘ who am i doing it for?’. So, i didn’t know where to go, and i know we’ve drifted apart, but you’re the only person i know here.”

Yoora nodded her head, swallowed her own saliva many times and said, “Who wasn’t invited to the wedding.”, yoora showed her fake’s smile to her friend, because it hurt her heart a little

“I hope that wouldn’t be an issue.”, said Eunji while patted Yoora’s shoulder

 


 

Daddy, i just can’t marry him. I’m sorry. I just don’t love him. – well, it matters to me, daddy! Look, daddy, listen. Well, maybe I’ll just stay here with Park Yoora.”, said Eunji on the telephone. Everyone looked each other and sent telepathy to one another, ‘She’s crazy?’, ‘What are she talking about?’, ‘It doesn’t make sense’, ‘No! I still want to hangout here’

And then, Chanyeol came out from his room and walked in rushed toward Eunji, and hang up the phone, “NO! YOU CAN NOT LIVE HERE WITH MY SISTER. NO WAY.”, everyone dropped their jaws, they couldn’t believe what just happened here.

 


 

“Yoora, can i borrow your telephone again?”

“Sure. Who do you want to call?”

“Kevin.”

“Oh okay. Go ahead.”

“Oh Thank You, Yoora.”, Yoora left her alone in the living room. Eunji dialed some number.

“Hi, Kevin. This is me. I’m so sorry. You probably think it’s about making love with your socks on, but it isn’t. It’s about me. I know that some lucky girls is going to become Mrs. Choi Kevin. But it isn’t me. It’s not me. Not that i have any idea who ‘me’ is right now, but you just... you just deserve to get someone better. “, said Eunji and, “Okay. I think... just that. Once again. I’m sorry, Kevin. We better off this way. We still can be friends, right?”

 


 

Next day in the morning

Someone knocked the door’s house. Chanyeol opened the door

“Hi.”

“Oh, hi. Good morning.”, said Chanyeol and then bowed to them

“Very well-mannered – We are looking for Park Yoora’s house. Isn’t right?”

“Ah, yes. You are right. I’m her brother. Can i help you?”

“Chanyeol? Do you still remember us? We are Han Eunji’s parent. We need to pick up our troublemaker-daughter. Can we come in?”

“I’m so sorry. But, i don’t remember both of you. I’m so sorry. Maybe because i’m still a little boy. So, yeah, i forget the thing easily. Sure. Please come in.”, he rubbed his neck rapidly

Eunji’s parent sat in the sofa. And Chanyeol at the opposite side. “Okay. Can i help you? – oh, do you want some drink, maybe?”

“Just water, please.”, Chanyeol nodded his head and went to the kitchen. After he brought two glass of water, he put those glass on the table and said, “I will call my sister, now. Please wait...”

 


 

“Noona! Noona!”, chanyeol opened Yoora’s room , and her sister was sleeping, “Aish... Noona! Wake up! You friend’s parent came here! Wake up!”

“WHAT?!”, as soon as she heard her brother said, she jumped off the bed and shaked Eunji’s body who slept beside Yoora, “Yah! Han Eun Ji. Your parent here.! Wake up! Wash your face first!”

“Noona. Please come out. I don’t know how to communicate with the parent.”

“Chanyeol-ah, did you not see how terrible you sister, huh?”, chanyeol looked at his sister from head to toe, “Yeaah, i know... you look like an idiot, right now. But, at least you say something to them. It’s really awkward by the way. And i forgot who they are!”

“Stupid brother. Okay fine!”, Yoora kissed her brother’s left cheek. “Wake her up please.” Yoora slammed the door and walked to living room. She left chanyeol and eunji in the room alone. Yoora told chanyeol to wake Eunji up.

“Goodmorning, Mother. Goodmorning, Father.” Yoora bowed to the parents, and the parent smiled.

“Good morning too, Yoora.”

“Please sit down. – it’s been a while since that day, right? I miss both of you.”

“Yeah we know, we miss you so much. Since we moved in Japan, we’ve lost contact with you. And we are sorry for not telling you about the first-and-second-failed-marriages.”, said the Father

“What do you mean by first-and-second-failed-marriages?”

 

 


Thank you for reading my first chapter!

How was it? Weird? Yeah, i guess.

Sorry for my grammar. I hope you understand what i'm saying.

 

please leave a comment and subscribe! and let's be friends!

 

and fyi, my poster for this story will update soon. Hehe. i have not ime to make one ^^