Surprise

Impasse || EDITING IN PROGRESS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jin

 

 

Okay.
I wasn't having a dream and I could swear I wasn't under the effect of drugs so yes, those people in front of me were real.
Taemin was slightly different from the last time I was him, his hair were blonde and even the way he was dressed looked more mature.
I was actually a bit, how can I say this, scared? I couldn't look behind him because I felt so uncomfortable doing so. 
I gazed up at Koji for help and he started to speak.

"You guys sure know how to surprise people! Come in!"

He emitted an awkward laugh and opened the door wider.
I was still frozen on the spot and looking at my shoes when I felt the floor under my feet disappear.

"Jin, Jin, Jin! I missed you!"

I felt my shoulders relax a bit and I hugged him. "Me too, Tae! You look like a celebrity!"

Still in his embrace I looked behind and I saw Eunhee shaking the hand of an unknown girl and.. Jongin. 
He was looking directly in my eyes and slightly smiling so I smiled at him too.
Eunhee turned to us and punched Taemin right on his back. 

"What do you think you are doing? She can't breath!"

Taemin put me down and wiggled his brows at me while whispering. "Is she jealous?"

"I am so not jealous of you!"

They started to fight but it was clear that they were joking so I turned to Jongin.

"Uhm, hi!" I holded up my hand but it was so awkward. Ugh.

He smiled and holded up his hand too while I could hear the sound of my heart beating like crazy.
The girl pushed him aside and took my hand with a wide grin on her face.

"It's so nice to see you, finally! I heard so many things about-"

She stopped because Jongin kicked her leg and I laughed. "I hope it wasn't anything bad."

"Not at all! I'm Amanda, by the way!"

"Nice to meet you too, Amanda. So, since you are already here how about eating something?"

I was totally not trying to avoid this situation. 
Not at all.
While everyone walked to the living room I closed the door and when I turned I bumped into Koji.

"You okay?"

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be okay?"

"You are tapping your foot on the floor like a stupid."

Crap, am I so obvious? "I'm so not okay! This is so awkward!"

"Come on, relax."

Like I wasn't trying to.

Taemin's voice echoed in the entire house. "Where are you two?! We are hungry!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter