As always

Impasse || EDITING IN PROGRESS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jin



Things were almost normal again, we visited each others and the conversations weren't so stiff anymore, the only thing that was a bit uncomfortable was the aura that surrounded Jongin and Koji every time they were next to each others. 
If you looked carefully you could see its color, and guess what? It was jet black.
On the other hand it was amazing to see how cute Eunhee and Taemin were, just like a couple of newlyweds. 
Yeah, a couple of wrestlers newlyweds.
The most normal of them all was probably Amanda, whom by the way was really a kind girl.
Oh, who I'm kidding? I liked her and we were starting to get really close but sometimes I was just plain envious! 
The more I thought about that the more I felt bad because how could I be jealous of a girl who is so gentle with me? 
Hell, she even helped me with arranging the forniture in my house!

"You are a bad person, Jin, a really really bad person."

"Are you scolding yourself?"

Koji was standing behind me like a creep and I jumped in surprise. "Yah- You!"

"Sorry! I called you but you were too busy talking to yourself to hear me!"

And yes, he was still living here. "What do you want?"

"I'm hungry!"

When he isn't hungry? "What do you want me to make?"

"Pasta? Or maybe steak? Yes yes! Steak!"

"Okay then, but you'll wash the dishes!"

He nodded and I looked behind him.

"What?"

"Oh, nothing! I was searching for the tail you are probably wiggling.."

He mocked me and we went in the kitchen.
Making fun of Koji is really one of the best things ever.

"So? The program for today is..?"

Like I'm supposed to know. "I still don't k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter