Finally

Impasse || EDITING IN PROGRESS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jin

 

 

The morning after the little talk with Koji I was searching for my uniform and, obviously, it wasn't anywhere to be found.
I searched in the closet, under the bed and even in the kitchen but it looked like it vanished.

"What are you doing this early in the morning? I was sleeping!"

Oh, poor baby! "So what?! I have to go to school and my uniform is gone!"

"You mean that thing all crumpled under the couch? I washed it."

He what?!
I gave him my angry face, that for your information doesn't look anywhere near angry, and I pulled his ear. 

"Really, Koji?! Really?! What I'm supposed to wear today?!"

"Hey, it's not my fault! You should keep your things in the right place so I won't have to put them away!"

"Wow thank you mom! Oh seriously, what I'm going to do?!"

I ran to the bathroom and there it was, hanging on the doorknob. 

"This is your idea of "right place"? It's more crumpled than before!"

He looked at the uniform and then at me. "Come on Jin, I was trying to be useful."

Useful, uh? "Okay, you want to be useful? While I go making breakfast you can dry it with the hair dryer! That's being useful!"

He pouted and nodded, looking like those puppies you see on tv when they try selling you dog food. 

In the end everything went okay, Koji dried my uniform and offered to walk me to school.
Bad idea.
When we reached the gate everyone was looking at us, some of them surprised and some, well, try imagine.

"Woah, you surely are going to be the talk of the day."

"You think so?"

He laughed and patted my back. "Maybe this time you will find me a girlfriend or something like that!" 

"Wha- Koji! You can't just wink at any girl you see! Stop that!" I said while pinching his arm.

"Jelly?"

"Oh yeah of course! I'm planning her murder already! Tsk, don't get exci

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter