Unexpected kiss

Falling for the Wrong One

It was three days before tao decided to get in tough with kris. He really didn't want to get close to that giant, but something inside him tells to make the first move since kris didn't the number of tao. Tao thought it wouldn't be bad to have more friends and having fun than staying home and dying of boredom.




Tao decided to text kris with just a simple message.




 

To unknown: Hi ! :) 




 

Tao didn't expected an answer right away because it was three days since the party. He didn't even know the latters name moreover if his a good guy or just wanting his for a night. Neither of the two he decided to text again the guy and ask him if he's free.




 

To unknwon: This is tao :) the one from the party,  just want to ask if you're free this night?




 

After a second or two had passed his phone ring for an incoming call. A smile passed tao's lips as he answered the call.




 


Unknown: Hey

Tao: Hey

Unknown: Hey

Tao:Hey ( a little grumpy )

Unknown: He--

Tao:! PLEASE STOP WITH THE HEY AND TELL ME YOUR NAME (tao respond a little bit louder to stop the other continuing with just saying hey).

Unknown: Sorry just a little bit nervous. By the way i'm wu yifan or simply kris.

Tao: Okay...

A long silence passed to the both of them before kris decided to break the defeaning silence.

Kris: ...I'm free tonight if you ask

Tao: OH !( a grin tarced over tao's lips) Okay...just go to my house (giving the address)

Kris: Okay...ummm give me five minutes and i'll be there

Tao: I'll wait for you

 

 

After that last words tao end up the conversation.

 

 

He didn't know what to prepare or what should he wear, he isn't born to be a perfectionist infront of others. He just wan to be presentable when others are looking at him, to prevent them from saying unusual or something bad in his back. After picking up thoroughly he ended up with a white tank top and a simple jeans. 

 

 

 

After waiting patiently in the living room for almost ten minutes now since he had changed, tao heard a knock on the door and he know instantly that it's kris because of the grumpy cough the person outside made, and when he opened the door his guess was right it was kris.




 

A second or two of defeaning silence passed around them just looking each other's eye's. Kris was the one to break the silence and the first one to divert his gaze somewhere else.

 

 

" Ummm...aren't you going to invite me inside?" ris shyly said, scratching the back of his head with a small smile traced it's way to kris's lips.

 

 

 

" Hahaha sorry sorry...ummm come in " Tao said trying to avoid the giant's eyes to avoid embarrassment. 

 

 

 

With a simple smile kris entered thevicinty of the house. He started to appreciate how disciplined tao on his belongings. Kris thought to himself the later will be a good housewife, with that his smile started to largen reaching his ears.

 

 

"What? " Tao asked infront of him a questionable look in his face, trying to read what the giant is thingking.

 

 

 

Kris flinched with the sudden question. he isn't aware that his smile almost reach to his ears. Blushing, kris turn the other side to hide his almost red cheeks, it will be a embarrassment to show how his cheeks easily turn to burning red.

 

 

 

"What!?! " Kris tried to enlighten up the mood, but his pounding heart didn't help the situation.

 

 

" You were just smiling your life a minute ago" The smaller one said patiently with it's hands in it's side. 

 

 

" No i wasn't... y-you w-were just seeing things" The tall blond denied, shaking his head and tried to look too the convincing with a small smile in his lips.

 

 

" Okay if that what you believe" Kris was thankfull tao let the idea pass. He wouldn't have thought another way to deny it. 

 

 

The tall blond sat on the couch trying not to be awkward trying to look at everything the dark haired boy owned. He was amazed that even for a person living by his own, he had too many furnitures. Kris didn't know what are the use of so many things, he just thought that maybe tao have an addiction on collecting things. 

 

 

" So what do you want to do tonight? " Tao asked with his back turned to kris. The dark haired boy was preparing something for the two of them. He didn't know what kris wanted so he just prepared first a coffee. 

 

 

 

" Ummm...anything you want" Kris just shrugged the question. He didn't know what exciting things he know would make tao happy. 

 

 

 

" What about movies?"--Tao

 

 

 

"Nah ! too corny" The tall guy was trying to think possible ways to make their time worth it and would make both of them happy.

 

 

 

" How about karaoke?" The small guy suggested with a small grin plastered in his face. He tried to look too happy about the thought so that kris wouldn't even oppose the thought about it.

 

 

 

All his life he wanted to go to a karaoke, he didn't have the time to enjoy even a single time in his life because of his work. All his time he tried to gain money, work, work, work, after he finished high school, he even didn't finish his college because of their money deficiency. His parents couldn't afford to get him to college. 

 

 

 

" Okay if you like it then it's settled...then we go to a karaoke party" Kris said with a simple smile. He was too happy to see tao even a simple smile on his face. 

 

 

 

Tao felt a little comfortable now because of kris being brat to him even though he didn't know him for too long. he like how kris make him comfortable with just having fun. maybe this wasn't a bad idea after all. Maybe being close with kris can make his life a little fun, away from all the work, the busy streerts, the noisy surroundings. Maybe being friends with kris can give him an idea of what life really is. Maybe being close with the latter would make the rest of his life more fun and worth living.

 

 

 

" Okay wait for me i'd get change" The dark kid said, quickly going to his room so that he could get change. He don't have an idea of what he should wear because he didn't know if it just a friendly know together date or if this should be a more formal than a friendly date. So tao just changed with a simple white v-neck shirt with a v-neck blue-red cardiagn, paired with a simple blue jeans to lighten the mood. 

 

 

 

Tao was slowly walking to the living room looking at the ground with a small smile, happily thingking of what songs he should try when they get to the karaoke. He didn't know that kris was standing at his way of walking and bending down to look at the latters face. 

 

 

" Hey why are you smiling?" Kris asked with a bit of confusion to his face. 

 

 

 

Tao's eyes widen when the dark kid look at his feet and that's when he realized that someone's feet was contigous to his foot, That's exactly when tao quickly bring his head up when the tall guy speak. . When tao look up their faces was so close that their lips met together with a un-intentional kiss. 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------

sorry guys kung ngaun lng nakapg0update...sobrang busy eh..:3 promise i'll try to update soon :))