Shadows of the Past

Falling for the Wrong One

 

*KRIS*

 

After staying at the bar for almost two hours, we decided to go to a simple restaurant named twenty fours, reason unknown. We decided to order two Jjajangmyeon, Nakji-Bokeum(Pan-fried Octupus with Spicy Sauce), and 6 can of soju. At first i questioned tao's drinking ability, but after a minute of him pursuing and making me believed that he is a good drinker, we ordered 6 can of soju.

 

 

 

After that kiss, we decided to stay for a couple of minutes, that's when we finally talk about our lives. By now i already know that tao have a degree in communication, but because of his love of wines and drinks he decided to have a part time job as a bartender while writing and finishing his books. We talk about how he loved the different taste of wine, we shared the addiction of collecting wine for an unknown reason. He's also a year younger than me, that makes him 21 cu'z i'm 22. 

 

 

" In my whole life, i've never tasted a wine as best as the wine of burgundy, fance which is chardonnay. The first time i tsted it, it's like my whole body is floating in the air. The taste is superb, and i wouldn't exhchange that experience for other things" tao said with sparkle in his eyes. It's like i'm seeing an angel go down from the high heavens. He is so gorgeus, and it's hard for me to keep myself from kissing him again. But i remind myself that tao is still not mine, i would savor that for when the time comes and he would be mine forever.

 

 

After every drink, tao said or tell a story about himself or about his experience tasting different kind of wine. I didn't get tired of listening to him, and i would never be irk of listening to him. He looks like a child when he is telling a story. A child tao... but after every drink, tao became quiet, maybe because he already feels light-headed, the reason i wouldn't know. After every drink his cheeks slowly turns from a light shade of red to a darker and turning more darker shade of red. 

 

 

We drink in silence, a silence that even a simple tick of the clock could be heard. Even though it's too silent, there's no hint of awkwardness could be felt, maybe because we know even a bit each other, or just the fact that we both kissed twice in just the same day. But even though i know the reason i wouldn't even give a of it, it's because this is what i want, to not be awkward with the beautiful guy infront of me, that goes with him too. 

 

 

 

 

After finishing our meal and (thanks heaven's) also our drinks without passing out. We left the resto and heads to our car when we heard a small and silent sound. We try to find where the sound is coming, it sounds like a cry of a baby. I was busy locating the soudn when tao gasp behind me. Tao was looking at a trash bin with wide eyes, curious, i slowly look at the inside of the trash bin. There we found a baby in crying with a note pin to it's dress. The note says...

 

 

 

" I'm sorry my son i'm a horrible mother, i'm sorry for leaving you hear but i have no other choice, i should be stoned to death, i'm the one who put you to this horrible mess.

 

If someone finds you, please forget me and give all your love to the one who have the willingness to love you and make you grow"

 

 

 

*TAO*

 

We try to find who could be the mother of this baby, but after an hour or two, we oculdn't find a single hint of who could be it's mother. How could its mother just this beautiful gift from god. How could she just left her own son after she gave bitrh to this.How could she live with tha! HOW!!!

 

 

"Tao let's quit, we couldnt find a single hint, she just left the baby with a note that's all." kris holding my back to stop me from walking, and tried to turn me around.

 

 

" NO! we couldn't just let the baby grow with a for even a single parent" tao replied, trying not to turn becaus of the tears that was starting to fall form my eyes. He remember the day when, my parents told me that i wasn't their real son. It hurts like hell, I just want to die and give up my life for all it's worth. I don't want the baby to grow up, not knowing it's real parents. 

 

 

Even though i could be poster parent of the baby, it's still hard for it accept that it's parents just leave him in a trash bin, with note asking for it's forgiveness. At first my sob is lighter, but thinking how could be the world be so cruel to it's inhabitor, my tears just flowed like an ocean, but the burts of my feelings.

 

 

The world is turning darker, i couldn't hear what kris is saying to me.It's like the shadow of the past is enveloping me in it's awake. The things around me started to be foggy, it's like spinning around multiple times, but worst the world and the things around me are the one spinning. It's starting to get therdke, my breathing got shallow. It's hard to breath, it's like something heavy is blocking my air ways. Then i started losing conciousness, the last thing i know is someone's holding me, preventing me to fall to the ground.

 

****_____________________________________****

 

 

A.N sorry guys for the VERY LONG UPDATE.....i'm also sorry that's just a short update...i promise to work hard, 

 

 

 

....PLEASE BEAR WITH ME :)