the first time

Falling for the Wrong One

It's been 1 year since kris last have a girlfriend. But that relationship isn't that stable like other guys have. He just like to play with girls and when he started to get bored he can easily break up with them.

 

 

That goes with the girl, they just want kris for their shopping, adventures, and to say that they have a handsome boyfriend. Kris just accept that no girl can be serious with him, they just think of him as a god that can give everything they want. It's too hard for him to have real friends, that's why kris just stay with his friends since gradeschool, sehun and kai.

 

 

" YOH KRIS! WANNA COME?" its kai one of his bestfriend. 

 

 

they were invited to sehuns comeback party from us. sehun's family owned a bussiness inside and outside of korea. but of course kris family corporation is the biggest in korea. 

 

 

" why should i come? " kris asked for the third time.

 

 

" like i told you for the third time, there are beautiful girls you can take home, drink everything you want and have time as long as you want away from your home.

 

 

" i don't need girls, and like what i TOLD you for the third time i can have drinks whatever i like. but the third reason seems okay" thinking over the third reason kai have given to him. yi fan thought he could have a reason to get away from here.

 

 

" just come okay, i just need someone so that i won't be alone, also you can get away from your responsibilities." kai trying to tempt yi fan with his reason.

 

 

" okay i'll come" yi fan said reluctantly.

 

 

" YES" kai shouted, because he thought he won't be alone anymore. kai realized that when yifan didn't come he will be alone on the party because sehun would be busy entertaining their guest. specially now sehun became vice president of their company.

 

 

---

 

 

"kai ! kris ! thanks you two have come...i don't think i can stand another minute being alone in this business world...now that you two have come i can now get away from the world my parents make me enter" sehun said giving them a welcoming smile and a simple hug.

 

 

when they saw each other, with a dark blue longsleeve and a black suit combined with a white necktie sehun really looks like he means business. compared to normal jeans and a longsleeve of kris and kai, they both looks like they just came to have fun. 

 

 

"ofcourse how could we reject your invitation, your our best friend" kai said while looking for girls he think he could bring home.

 

 

" hey kai stop looking for girls...you don't have to look because i know that every women will be crying to have you for a night" sehun teased kai while giving him a drink

 

 

" tsk... i already know that...with my stick i could make them cry for more" kai responded with a grin visibly shown from him.

 

 

" wait guys could you tell me who's that guy standing in the bar counter?" with a confused look kris asked kai and sehun while trying to drink from his glass of beer.

 

 

" who? Oh that's tao..." sehun anwered with un-amused look on his faced trying not to look exactly in the eyes of kris.

 

 

"...his my bo--...my friend" sehun added.

 

 

 

 

 

--

 

 

kris got his way out from the two to come to tao in the counter. he doesn't really know what's his going to do or say. he just know that he's mesmerize by how tao look hot to him. he don't know if he want tao in bed or in his own life. he doesn't know beacuse it's the first time he sees him. maybe it's what they call love at frist sight. but he really doesn't believe in love, because is own parents doesn't end the way they expected. they both started to get tired to each other that's why they get a divorce.

 

 

" ummm could you give me an orange juice" kris simply said to get the latter's attention.

 

 

tao just looked at him and know that he is a important guest, by just looking how handsome the guy infront of him is. he know he should follow everyone's order, but that didn't prohibited him to scrutinize everyone.

 

 

" not much of a drinker huh sir? " tao said while preparing for kris orange juice. with a small smile just visibly only for kris the latter handed the orange juice to kris and when kris is getting the juice his hand excatly touched the bartenders hands, and that's when their eyes met. 

 

 

for a second tao really felt sparks enter his body when kris hand's touch his hand. he doesn't know what to react so he do the obvious thing, he look away but when he look away his eyes met kris eye's.

 

 

 

a split second has past after the insident an awkward silence enveloped the both of them. with tao cleaning the bottles and kris trying to drink from his orange juice. kris is the one who broke the defeaning silence.

 

 

" i don't really get drunk....after what always happen when i get drunk...i became unconcious of what's happening in my surrounding and that's when i became my other self...my wild, egocentric and foolish self" kris answered to the hanged question of tao before the touching insident. while playing with his empty glass and a grin planted on his face he looked to tao and saw that the latter had been looking at him.

 

 

 

" well i guess i like to see that other part of yourself..." tao teased the guy.

 

 

" you wouldn't think of it...i could make you moan for more if you saw that part of my self " kris throw to tao with a devilish smile glued to his lips. he slowly come up and starting to close the gap between him and tao, that's when kai called him so that they can go home.

 

 

kris brought out a small piece of paper from his pocket and handed it to tao. the small piece of paper contains kris mobile number.

 

 

" call me or text me...either of the two just get in touch with me" kris shouted before he was gone in the shadow of the other guest that was talking and dancing.