Third Day Part 2

Acting Right?

 "Oh hey Hara"

"Hey Hyosung"

"Do you know where IU is?"

"Yeah I think she is getting her makeup redone. Apprently there was a bucket of water on a railing and it got bumped and fell on her head while she was talking to Yoseob"

"Really? I'm going to go see if she is ok. You want to come with me? "

"Sure"

When I saw IU sitting there getting her makeup and hair done I noticed her eyes were red and puffy. She had been crying. Hara and I rushed over to her. She looked at us with a surprised and confused face.

"What happened?"

"Nothing.  I'm fine Hyosung"

"No your not. You have been crying" Now I could see her eyes starting to water. Now I feel bad I'm making her cry, but I felt like I needed to know what really happened.

"No really I'm fine. It was accident. Really" She smiled but I could tell that it was fake.

"IU I thi..."

* knock knock knock*

I jumped. "Oh come in"

Slowly the door opened and Yoseob's head appeared. He shuffled into to the room. He waved and smiled. He and I had became friends while we were filming Oh My School and had exchanged numbers before the show ended. We text each other about two times a month and eat out together once a month. I never really talked to the other members though, but Yoseob always talks/jokes about how Kikwang has a crush on me.

"Hey Hyosung. I didn't know you were acting in Rising Star or acting at all"

"Yeah I just thought I would give it a try"

"Well I just came by to see how IU was "

"Oh I'm fine. I just hope I don't get a cold"

"I hear the next scene we're shotting has all of the main cast in it" Yoseob exclaimed successfully changing the subject.

"Is it the scene where we all meet each other for the first time?" Hara asked standing after getting her makeup retouched to come stand next to me.

"Yeah. Its bound to be fun having everyone there. Does that mean Min will be there? "I ask nervously not wanting the answer to my question be yes. Yoseob looked at me with sympathetic eyes and nodded his head.  He knew what happened between me and her; he was there when Min had confronted me about Kikwang. Yoseob and I were talking between the filming of the episode of Oh My School when Kikwang confessed to me and suddenly Min walked up to me and slapped me. She said that the only reason Kikwang said that he liked me was because he thought i looked pathetic and he felt bad for me. Then she stormed off. I looked over at Yoseob and he was completely surprised by what just happened. I felt my cheek start to throb and I couldn't stop the tears that started to run down my face. Yoseob wiped the tears away with his thumbs and gave me a hug. I cried on his shoulder making his shoulder wet. I wasn't really crying because of the pain, but because what did I do to deserve this? After I had stopped crying Yoseob broke the hug and looked straight into my eyes and then kissed my forehead. I smiled and we both walked to our seats to start filming. Yoseob sat next to me through the whole show amd gave me reassuring smiles when I needed them. I guess she's kinda two faced because she acts like we are best friends on camera, but once the camera is gone she glares at me and says hurtful words to me. I guess I just don't want to be hurt like that again. I looked up and saw Yoseob give me a concerned look. I smiled trying to reassure him that I would be fine, but I don't think he bought it because the wrinkles on his forehead just deepened.

"How about we all head down to the set together? " I asked trying to change the subject. Luckily everyone nodded their heads. I let out a breathe and started walking to the set. Hara, Yoseob and IU were talking about their past experiences with acting. I tried to listen to what they were saying,  but all  could think about was what Min might say/do to me. I stopped walking when I saw Min talking to Kikwang. I suddenly felt a pang in my chest.  Then I saw Min run her hand down his arm. Pang, I felt another pain in my chest. What is your problem? I ask myself while placing my hand over my heart. I sigh and continue walking. We approach Kikwang and Min. I put on a smile and try to look confident. 

"I didn't know you were acting,  Hyosung" Kikwang said flashing me his smile. I smiled trying to ignore the fluttering in my heart.

"Yeah I just thought I should try something new" I said smiling wider when I saw him chuckle. There my heart goes again beating really fast. 

"We're filming in 10 everyone"

I turn to Yoseob and point a scene that I have with Min. I let him read it. I look up and see iu talking with Hara. I then look over at Kikwang and Min. Min is smirking at me while she rubs her hand down Kikwang's arm again. I feel a pang in my chest again, but once I see Kikwang's face I get confused. He looked sad. Whay would he be sad? I follow his gaze to he is staring at Yoseob and I but more specifically our hands. When I was showing my script to Yoseob he had grabbed my hand to postion it so he could read it. I quickly pulled my hand away. That's when our eyes met. We stared at each other for what seemed like forever until Min grabbed his hand and pulled him away. But she didn't leave until she scowled at me.

"I know your worried but it'll be ok. I'll be right here to protect you" Yoseob said passing my script back to me and reassuringly patting my head. I smiled Yoseob aways knew how to make me feel better. 

FILMING

I started to get worried. We were are about to film the scene that I really didn't want to.  The scene where Min's character slaps mine. What should I do? 

"Nervous for the next scene?" Min asked as she passed by me.

Now I'm freaking out.

I quickly asked "director-nim can we have a 5 minute break?" Luckily he said yes. I grabbed Yoseob's arm and dragged him infront of the bathrooms; no one was around.

"Yoseob I'm scared"

"Hyosung it'll be ok. I'll be right there"

"But what if she actually slaps me?"

"She won't there will be so many people around that she won't try anything"

"You promise? " I say sticking out my pinky.

"Yeah I promise" he says chuckling at my childness and then linking his pinky with mine.

"We should probably get back" Yoseob says. I sigh and we both walk back. We get in to our positions for the next scene and i could have sworn I saw Min smirk at me. My stomach is all kinds of knots.

"And ACTION!!!"

She raises her hand and swings. Surprisingly she didn't hit. Now I'm suppose to push her. I push her lightly like what director-nim said to do, but then she falls to the ground and yelps. Everyone runs to Min. Kikwang kneels down next to Min. I just stand there frozen.  I hear people whispering about how I just pushed Min. Kikwang stands up and walks over to me.

" Hyosung wh..."

I couldn't hear the rest of what he said because I was already running to the room where the girls get ready. Tears ran down me cheeks as I ran. I heard someone running after me yelling my name, but I didn't want to hear it. The first thing I did when I got to the room was look for my cellphone to call manager oppa and ask for a ride to the dorm. I was digging in my purse when someone grabbed my arm and spun me around. Kikwang? We stood there staring at each other. He was the first one to break the silence. 

"Hyosung are you okay?"

What? Why would he ask me that? I was the one who "pushed" Min. But for some reason I couldn't speak. I felt more tears running down my face. Suddenly he hugged me. I didn't know what to do at first, but then I buried my face into his chest and started crying. We stayed like that for a while, but once I stopped crying i pulled away from him. Why did I cry infront of him? He probably thinks I'm a cry baby now. I quickly turned around to to hide my face. 

"Why won't you look at me?" I froze. 

" is it because I'm not Yoseob? " What? Why would he say that?  

*Ring Ring Ring*

Saved by the bell. I guess it a ring.

"Yoboseo?...neh...I'll be right out" I hang up and start grabbing my things.

"No. It's just I don't want to see the judgment in your eyes" I say before leaving.

 

 

 

 

♥♥♥Don't get me wrong I like Min. I think she's really cute and adorable,  but every story needs a bad guy/girl. Please leave your thoughts in the comments. ♥♥♥