Third Day Part 1

Acting Right?

Hyosung's Pov.

When i woke up I couldn't wait to get to the set because apparently the whole cast was going to be there today. Aaaahhhhh!!! I had found this out because Hara, IU and I had all exchanged numbers before we had left the restaurant last night and we have been texting this whole morning from 8 to 10. Today we are going to start filming at 11, so I've been just lounging around in the dorm. I turned the t.v. on to maybe watch a drama (my favorite is Secret Garden) but I couldn't find anything.  When I was flipping through the channels though I stopped when I saw Beast on the screen. I don't know why I stopped but I felt I needed to watch it.  I wasn't really listening but more of staring.  Lee Kikwang, he is just so handsome. I don't know why I was staring at him. It's not like I like like him. I know him. We have talked a couple times between filming for Oh My School. It wasn't awkward surprisingly, but after Oh My School ended we never really talked except for when we would randomly meet backstage or in passing at a schedule. 

"Hyosung" manager oppa yelled startling and scaring me. I quickly turn the t.v. off not wanting him to see what I was watching.  I would tease non-stop.

"Neh manager oppa"

"We have to leave in 15 minutes to get to the set on time, so herry a get ready"

"OK I'll be ready in 10" I said adding a smile at the end. I guess I lost track of time. I quickly jump to my feet and run to my and Jieun's room.

At Set

"IU Hara" I yell as I run to give them a hug.

"Hyosung"

"Have you seen any of the other cast members yet?" I ask 

"No, not yet. IU and I were just heading to woredrobe though"

"You want to join us?"

"Yeah"

As we walk to woredrobe we chat about hanging out together tomorrow since there will be no filming. We finally decide to go for lunch by the time we finish waredrobe, makeup and our hair. With every passing second I became more eager to get the set to see the whole cast. Luckily it didn't take long to get to the set. IU, Hara and I all looked around trying to find them when I felt IU nudge me and shyly point to a group of three boys and one girl. It looked like the boys seemed really friendly with the girl. Then I heared Hara squeal " Its Junhyung, Yoseob and Kikwang but I can't tell who the girl is" My heart leaped a little when I heard Hara say Kikwang's name, but I ignored it. Then I felt a pang in my chest when I heard IU say the girl was Min. I sighed and saw how IU and Hara's faces darkened too. Why? I made a mental note to ask them about it tomorrow at lunch. 

"Hyosung,  Hara, IU over here" Director-nim called us over to talk about the scene, but before I sarted walking over I looked one more time to where Kikwang and the others were standing and saw them all looking in our direction. I saw Min give me a disgusted look and then I saw Kikwang. We made eye contact for a brief moment before Hara pulled me away, but for that brief moment I felt my heart quicken in speed. What is my heart doing? I didn't really get to see the new cast members yet because I didn't have any scenes with them, but I did know Hara and Junhyung had a scene together.  I was going to have to talk to Hara about it

"15 minute break"

 I looked around for Hara and IU but didn't see them. They must be getting their makeup retouched, so I started making my way to the room. On my way there I bumped into ...

 

 

 

¤¤¤I wanted to have a cliffhanger so I split it into two different chapters. I hope you like it. Oh and don't forget to comment. ¤¤¤