First Day

Acting Right?

Hyosung's prov.

Currently I was in Secret's van being driven to the set where most of the filming of the drama Rising Star will take place. I had been so excited/nervous that I hadn't slept last night. Questions kept popping in my head, like if I was going be a good actor? Or let everyone down? What if the cast doesn't like me? And who will be the actor that is going to play the role my love interest? 

After 20 minutes of me worrying about the answers to all of my questions we had already arrived. I took a deep breath to calm my nerves and opened the van door. I scanned my surroundings. I saw people carrying cameras and other tec. stuff into to a big brick building. This is going to be the highschool where I, Mila, (the character I play in the drama) is going to become a star. I got nervous again.  Luckily manager oppa came up next to me and smiled " You'll be fine" I nodded and threw a smile in his direction.  I wasn't sure if I believed what he said, but non the less I tried to be brave. I started walking into the "highschool" It was chaos. People were running everywhere.  I couldn't hear myself think because people were yelling or just talking really loudly.  After about 3 seconds of standing there I got dragged to woredrobe. After changing clothes I got my make-up and hair done. Secretly I loved get pampered like this. I sat in my chair behind the cameras and reviewed my lines. I noticed that non of the other main cast was in the parts we were filming today.  I guess I wasn't going to meet them today. I felt kind of sad knowing I wasn't going to meet them but also relieved for the same reason.  Before I could think about it anymore someone called my name. 

"Hyosung"

I lifted my head up to search for the person who called my name. "Oh hello director-nim" I smiled

He smiled in return " Hello. I just wanted to talk to you about the first scene and what was going to happen."

I nod. He goes on to tell me what I should do and how I should do it. I nod and listen carefully not wanting to embarrass myself by messing up.

When we finished filming around 8:30 I felt relieved because we finished and happy because director-nim said I did well. I couldn't stop smiling my gummy smile all the way back to the dorm. When I got to the dorm the girls weren't home.

"Where are the girls?" I aked manager oppa

"Jieun has her solo concert and Sunwha and Zinger both have a schedule"

"Oh I guess I'll just eat and go to bed" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

***Hey there sorry its such a short and boring start. I promise it will get better. Its my first story ever so please comment so I can improve.  :)***