My inner taeny fangirl and my opinion

Please spare some time and read this.

This is my inner taeny fangirl talking. The other two chapters were my rational side.

 

 

               

The difference of Tiffany in Taeny and in Khunfany

  1. Whenever they go somewhere Tiffany doesn’t want anybody taking pictures of them like when they went to Disney and LA while when she went on a ‘secret date’ with Khun she was okay with people taking a picture of them and they even went on a restaurant where there’s a lot of people when she knows very well that there could be a scandal especially when she wasn’t wearing any disguise.
  2. Whenever she goes somewhere with Taeyeon there’s only the two of them or one more friend while with Khun there’s a group of people with them.
  3. Tiffany gets sensitive of paparazzi if it’s just her and Taeyeon.
  4. She gets really clingy.

 

 

The difference of Taeyeon in Taeny and in Baekyeon

  1. She can be herself with Tiffany while with Baek she becomes someone whom the company wants her to be.
  2. She gets careless with Baek, and it’s not even accident it’s like it was all a plan that the paparazzi should see what they’re doing in the car while with Tiffany she gets very discreet and wears all these disguise its like they really are hiding from the paparazzi.
  3. She’s happier with her.
  4. The cheerful and protective Taeyeon comes out whenever Tiffany is around.

 

Let’s compare KF and BY to LSG and Yoona and Sooyoung and JKH.

 

  1. LSG and YA, whenever they go out they meet somewhere where there are less people and is a close space while wearing disguise which is an effort of hiding from people, this is something KF and BY didn’t do.
  2. JKH and SY, have been dating for a year and never said a word and is continuously hiding from the media, while KF and BY sure never said a word because literally nothing was going on but it was out of nowhere found that they were dating… and from the looks of it, OPENLY.
  3. JKH and SY’s relationship was denied by both of their agencies a couple of times but there were so many proof that later on SMEnt. Was forced to admit SY’s and JKH relationship. SMEnt, shoved KF and BY’s relationship to the public without hesitation and the way it was discovered were off because it didn’t look like they were making an effort of hiding it but the way the news were set up they made it looked like they were hiding.
  4. SY and YA talked about what was going on all throughout their relationship regarding the fans who bashed them when the news came out, but did you hear anything from Tiffany? Nope. Did you hear anything from Taeyeon? Yes! But all she said was sorry, but what was it really all about? No idea.

 

NOW! If the media sees them dating ‘secretly’ while wearing disguised later on after all these controversies and criticism that they received on how epic the set up was then it’ll be a confirmation to me that SMEnt is trying to convince us that they really are dating.

 

What makes us say that KF is real?

  1. Matching of some items.
  2. Khun stating his ideal girl which sort of described Tiffany.
  3. Some moments from the past.
  4. Some source stated that Tiffany and Khun is close to each other because they’re both English speakers.

 

What makes us say that Taeny is real?

  1. Matching a bunch of items.
  2. Sharing gifts/stuffs.
  3. The way they look at each other every single time.
  4. Tiffany proving how she loves Taeyeon in every way possible. (Telling her she loves her, giving her the sash for her birthday, making her smile, being her personal photographer, giving her courage etc.)
  5. They go on dates where it’s just them and they don’t go around saying they did which makes sense for a secret date.
  6. Taeyeon cries every time Tiffany gets hurt.
  7. THERE’S A LOT OF FANCAMS THAT SHOWS ALL OF THESE!
  8. Tiffany’s family likes Taeny photos.
  9. They share IG account.
  10. Taeyeon always expresses how she adores Tiffany.
  11. Taeyeon gets protective over Tiffany.
  12. All the skinship that we see is freaking real it’s not edited or something.
  13. They take their privacy seriously when they are together.
  14. Tiffany calls Taeyeon’s umma whenever TY picks on her.
  15. It’s obvious whenever they fight.
  16. Whenever people ask about Taeyeon, Taeyeon always say something about Tiffany instead of herself.
  17. They stated they’re each other’s wives.
  18. Tiffany gets hurt whenever someone else’s calls Taeyeon their wives.
  19. The freaking MNET considered them as a real couple out of all the people, right? Look it could be Yulsic right there but then nope! It’s TaeNy because the bond is too strong.
  20. Wherever Taeyeon is Tiffany is also there.
  21. Tiffany gave Taeyeon a boquet regardless of how painful for her to walk when she was injured.
  22. They take time to go to Han River.
  23. Taeyeon’s IG updates are mostly about Tiffany.
  24. They go on trip with just them.

 

I can keep going but I know you get the idea of what I’m saying so I’ll stop here.

This is only what I see now it is really up to you whether you will believe this or not but I know you see this too, I mean hey! I used the most obvious example out there… it’s something that’s hard not to notice.