We should STAND united, stand as ONE.

Please spare some time and read this.

From the past few days I’ve been lying in silent for I was hurt of what I heard from SMEnt. They confirmed that Baek and Taeyeon are dating for four months. I didn’t check or read the whole thing, all I know was… I was hurt and I couldn’t care less about other things that’s when I started saying “I better accept everything, right? I may be hurt from all these but after all she’s still Taeyeon a human it’s her right whether she would date someone because she has feelings too and hiding it is all hers too.”

I am only a fan, I am nobody to Taeyeon. I shouldn’t tell her or make her feel bad for the things that she does because she doesn’t do that to me, for what reason? She doesn’t know me… so am I, I don’t know what she’s really going through right now so why judge her? If I really am her fan I would accept whatever she does in her life as long as she doesn’t do things that will be bad for her. I decided that I should accept their relationship and let go of everything.

Days after that I checked everything because I feel better, I finally accepted what they are. I checked some sites because something was wrong, something was fishy. I realized that SM made the same plot as KF to BY then I realized that they’re not real… well that’s what I see this is the rational side of me.

Reasons why I don’t believe that they are real? Here ya go:

  1. Taeyeon left the car open while the engine was on and went outside, who does that?
  2. Out of all SNSD members Taeyeon is the one who thinks and cares a lot about her and the group’s image so I know she wouldn’t risk to do anything as careless as this.
  3. If you are hiding, you wouldn’t do no.1 you would just ask your boyfriend to come down instead of leaving the car.
  4. Going out on a dates without a disguise is a No No. She should know better than anyone else she’s been in the industry for so long.
  5. The angle of the camera from the parking lot seems like it was there even before Taeyeon and Baek came, how would you even know that they’re going there if it wasn’t scripted or nobody told you? There’s 99% that you could be wrong.
  6. Why open the top of your car if you wanna be discreet?
  7. The time that the scandal was made is so suspicious because EXO Kris is on the news about winning the case against SMEnt. Which is their company.
  8. The plot of KF and BY is totally alike, going out on a date without disguise. Camera angles. SMEnt confirming them when they’re both dating for 4months.

 

My opinion could be not true but let’s put it aside, you guys, sones, should stick with her because this is the time where she needs us, fans. We always say that we’re forever but what happened? Just because of this we’ll stop supporting them? You should know better than that… especially that most of the immature fans of EXO are bashing her because of this and Baek can’t even grow balls to protect her. You locksmiths, you know all these stories don’t even make any sense, right? The only thing that made us believe that they are real is because SMEnt. confirmed it, but when you really think of it? The whole story is so stupid. I know you guys are hurt, I was too, but I realized this is the time where she needs us. Do you want to see Taeyeon sad? I know you guys don’t because if she is then the whole SNSD will be sad also.

If you’re going to ask me what made me strong again? Remember the compilation video where they were dancing at Coway while TY and SY had a static hair and everyone was laughing? Yeah, that was it.. man I always wanted to see them smiling in every performance I don’t want to see any of them helplessly looking for fans while getting all teary because they want to say sorry for the pain that they caused us when in fact we also caused them pain.

 

Let’s fight sones. We’re in this together. Bring back the sones I’ve known for a long time. Bring back the comfort that you give to SNSD. Bring back everything, including their smiles. Do not make her or any of them cry again.