another random words

Please spare some time and read this.

Hey guys, I’m just going to keep updating this because I know somehow you guys can relate to this but I don’t know if this affects you but I’m gonna keep trying. If you guys understand my point can you please try to explain to other sones that’s going through this? I heard a lot of fan site shut down the other day because of what happened.

 

 

It’s almost that time of the year again where they celebrate their anniversary since they debut, remember we always make something for them? May it be a video or an effort to see them in whatever way we can? Yeah, those efforts that keep them performing and keep them smiling no matter how tired they are…

It’s true that they’re not going to perform forever, that one day they’re all going to have their own life away from this industry but that is the thing, why don’t we take this time and make the most out of it while they’re still performing instead of leaving them because of what happened? Why don’t we support them in every way that we can while they’re still out there on the stage because we all know and let’s admit it they are already part of our lives no matter how busy we are we look for them because they actually give us strength in some sort of way.

Take this as a challenge, if we get over this they are still going to give smiles and happiness throughout the whole world but if we let this get in us and stop supporting them and it’s done because fans gives power to artists, industry wise, how? If they perform and many people still want to see them then its gonna keep going because the company gets money from them but if they go down, down and down you all know what’s going to happen and we don’t want that. Three words: Keep supporting them. We should not get tired of making effort because they also make effort, so please guys! Be strong and support them! FIGHTING!