Chapter 3

Bodong Got Married

It was the third day of filming for "We Got Married," and Bom and Dong Wook were both on their way to arrive at the filming location. Bom had arrived and was getting out of the van when she saw Dong Wook also walking towards her. 

"Bom. Bom!" Dong Wook called out to her.

She stopped and waited for him, when he arrived, she bowed respectfully and they both started heading into MBC.

They finally reached the elevator when a staff member handed the mission card telling them to go to a certain floor. Upon reaching there, they were told to go to a room and read the mission card there.

Start getting ready for your wedding! Send out invitations, get reservations, and have fun!

They both looked at each other and smiled.

"Shall we get started?"

"Let's go."

Excitedly, the two had grown even closer and were very ecstatic for this moment. They suddenly started talking about who to invite and where to hold it at.

"Well, we have to invite my group members, that's for sure," Bom said while smiling widely.

Dong Wook smiled back at her, "Okay, we'll do that."

They both wrote down the list of people they were going to invite.

"I've always been excited to do this," said Bom, "I'm happy I get to do this with you."

They smiled and Lee Dong Wook said that they should get going and find a wedding planner. What Bom didn't know was Dong Wook was informed earlier about the news that they should get married. He had prepared a special event for Bom in order to propose to her. She is going to be so happy thought Dong Wook. 

There was a car ready for them and the keys were given to Dong Wook. Happily, he took the keys and they started heading to the car. Bom blushed when Dong Wook opened the door for her while showing his genuine smile. 

Starting the car, he noticed that Bom was having trouble with putting on her seatbelt. He reached over and gently helped Bom pull her seatbelt out and helped her put her seatbelt on. She was blushing and had a wide grin on her face, "Thank you."

Smiles were exchanged and the two headed on the road. 

"Where should we go?" 

"Let's go to a wedding planner to find ideas or help us plan." 

"Sure, but how about we go after we eat somewhere." Dong Wook suggested, clearly knowing that his event was being planned.

Bom slowly agreed and Dong Wook and mentioned her plans of her possible solo comeback. 

"Oppa, did you know I might make a comeback soon?" 

Dong Wook had heard this before, "Really? That's good, how far are you on your song?"

Bom replied that she was still working on the melody and verses. She had been working on this song ever since a year ago. It was when she had her hiatus from Roommate. The hatred she had gotten from the news of her with drugs had brought her sadness and she started writing her song. Her song gave her hope to carry on and return to Roommate. Dong Wook had been deeply sad when Bom left Roommate for a short amount of time.

When Bom returned it was in the middle of a night. Dong Wook had arrived home just minutes before her and had seen her van driving in, so he stayed by the door. When she had walked into the once familiar house, she was enveloped in a hug. It was Dong Wook who had wrapped his arms around her and her hair while telling her that he missed her and was glad she was back. She had gotten through a tough time and had chosen to return to Roommate. He heard from people in the industry that Bom was strong enough to return to Roommate, and so he held her in his arms and told her to cry as much as she needed. They stayed there for awhile longer and then the night went by.

It was only a few weeks after that when suddenly there were news articles saying that Lee Dong Wook was dating Lee Da Hae. Bom once again felt her heart plunging into darkness and she slowly pulled herself away from Dong Wook. During this time, Dong Wook's agency had remained quiet until Dong Wook had told them to immediately tell the public that he was not dating Lee Da Hae and they were simply friends. It was because of this issue that Dong Wook and Bom had grown apart and even though they still had their moments, the other roommates simply believed that the two wouldn't return to the way they were. 

Now a year later after the show had ended, these two were driving on their way to plan their wedding. First off, Dong Wook needed to propose.

Driving to the special event he had planned, Dong Wook told Bom they weren't just going to plan their wedding, yet. Something else needed to be done first. 

"We're almost there." Dong Wook said five minutes away from the location, "You need to cover your eyes." He said this and gave her a blindfold. 

"Ah, what is this?!" Bom exclaimed surprised at his request, but she tied the blindfold and waited for Dong Wook to say something else.

When they had arrived, Dong Wook told Bom to wait there and he'd be right back. He quickly ran around the premises and saw that everything was perfect. Heading back to the car, he opened her window and lent his hand as her guide. Their shoes treaded across the pavement and they approached a bridge. Turning Bom to face him, he told her to remove her blindfold. 

Letting the blindfold drop to the ground, she gasped in awe at the array of lights and flowers that were prepared. 

"Let's walk," he said and the two headed across the bridge approaching the highlight of the night. Dong Wook had prepared lights that would be lifted up from the platform and be shaped to fit the words of "Bom, Will You Marry Me?" 

She slowly walked up there with her arm entwined with his and the two watched as the lights lit up and were lifted high. Smiling, Dong Wook led Bom up to the platform near the lights and knelt down.

"Will you marry me?" 

 

 

~Yay! It's a lot longer this chapter I think. I'm still trying to make it longer each time, but it's still hard sometimes.