Chapter 2

Bodong Got Married

Then the man turned around and they both greeted each other quickly and awkwardly, too quickly for them both to realize who the other was. Suddenly they both felt deja vu.

"Oh-h-h" Bom mananged to stutter.

The man looked at her, "Bom-ah"

"Oppa...Dong Wook Oppa," Bom finally said out.

The two looked at each other and laughed for a short time. They both were wondering how this came to be, and even more importantly, was it fate? 

"I haven't seen you for awhile, how have you been?" Bom asked Dong Wook with a bright smile on her face.

Dong Wook returned her smile with his own, "It's good, I've been busy. And how about you? I heard some rumors you might be releasing a new single." 

Bom nodded and continued, "I've been well, and I've started thinking about making a new single. Nothing's decided, yet though.

"To be honest, I never expected it would be you." he started saying.

She looked at him once again, "Oppa...do you not like it?"

"No, I don't like it. I love it. I'm actually very glad it's you because we're close and we understand each other a lot already."

Bom's face lit up and was turning red furiously, "I'm glad it's you, too."

"Oh! I bought some pastries, what a coincidence! It's your favorite, isn't it?" Dong Wook suddenly remembered and felt strange that he also remembered that it was her favorite.

Bom was smiling so much that it seemed her face would stay that way. "Yes it is, croissants."

"What's that?" he questioned Bom pointing to the small gift bag next to her.

"Ah, this? ...It's Poong Poong...."

"Poong Poong? Ah! Poong Poong!!" Dong Wook laughed when he realized what it was and suddenly asked was if it was for him.

Bom quickly nodded and placed the bag on the table. "Here, for you."

Dong Wook looked at her expression and he felt himself feeling some sort of warm happiness in him. "Thanks Bom. It's cute...just like you." He said the last part quietly and mumbled to himself.

"Did you say something Oppa?" Bom asked Dong Wook after not being able to comprehend his mumbling.

"Uh, no. Nothing at all, don't worry about it." Dong Wook quickly replied and awkwardly looked at the random cash register while thinking to himself, "Why did you say that. Why did you say that!?"

Abruptly, he thought of something. "Let's go somewhere if you want to. Where do you want to go?"

"Now?"

"Only if you want to."

Bom pondered, "Let's take a walk."

"Where?" Dong Wook kindly asked Bom.

She looked right into his eyes and smiled, "Anywhere."

So the two decided to depart from the cafe and started walking to a park. Bom began thinking to themself about how much she enjoyed talking to Dong Wook after such a long time. After their last get together half a year ago, Bom hadn't seen him since. Well besides on the TV of course, she silently laughs to herself thinking about how she would watch his newest drama while admiring him.

(Flashback)

"What are you doing?" CL asked Bom.

Bom answered with a sly smile, "I'm just watching a drama."

"Dong Wook's?" asked CL with a huge smirk on her face.

"Aish, go away. Let me watch."

"...Dong Wook" CL said quietly while laughing silently.

-----------------------

While watching Dong Wook's dramas, Bom constantly thought to herself that he was a very charismatic actor who captured the hearts of so many women. She would envy the female lead while bickering to herself that she should be the female lead of his life. 

"Bom?" Dong Wook suddenly spoke up causing Bom to be slightly surprised.

Bom blinked and managed to say, "Ah, yes, oppa?" 

"What are you thinking about?" 

Silence.

Well not really, Bom stuttered on her words trying to find an excuse when suddenly Dong Wook asked, "Me?"

This caused him to receive a playful hit from Bom, he was laughing though and was happy at the same time. Suddenly Bom tripped on a nearby crack while walking with her high heels. The trip caused her to almost fall to the ground, but that was stopped by Dong Wook who quickly sensed the fall and caught her in his arms just at the right moment.

"Ah, you really did fall for me, Bom-ah." Dong Wook teased Bom. She quickly straightened herself and was blushing at the same time, while Dong Wook just looked at her with a bright smile on his face.

Bom was feeling so embarassed at this moment, she didn't expect to have tripped over and embarass herself by falling to the ground, but then at the same time, she was slightly glad at the fact that Dong Wook caught her just in time. It was perfect, almost like a scene from a Korean Drama. Dong Wook suddenly felt shy because of the skinship, he noticed that she had torn herself away as soon as she steadied herself once again. He was slightly disappointed and questioned to himself about Bom and how she felt. 

They two continued walking and stopped at a bench to sit. They both exchanged secret glances at the other while smiling to themselves. Both of them sat in the silence of their minds, but the sound of the city never stopped. Dong Wook thought about how fragile Bom was and how he wanted Bom to understand how special she was to people, especially to him. At the same moment, Bom was staring straight ahead wondering how Dong Wook genuinely felt about her being his future wife.

Maybe it was the silence that slowly crept and brought them closer to each other in a better way than they thought it could. Their thoughts connected and their feelings were the same at that moment. Being together was enough at that moment, there was nothing that could be better at that time. 

 

 

~I'll try to make it longer next time, thank you all for enjoying this story so far!~