Chapter 1

Bodong Got Married

Park Bom sat excitedly with her members. 

"Oh, Unnie! You're going to get married!!" Minzy said Bom.

Dara looked at Bom and wondered, "I wonder who's going to be the guy you'll meet!"

"I'm curious, too." CL said while looking at Bom.

The manager walked into the room and informed Bom that it was time to leave.

"Manager, do you know who the man will be?" Bom questioned with a sparkling glint in her eye.

The Manager smiled and said he didn't. Truthfully though, he did, and he was sure happy about what was going to happen. 

It had been a year since the last recording of Roommate. Some kept in touch more than others, but then again, some slowly started fading as the year had gone by. Bom hadn't seen Dong Wook, Kang Joon, and Soo Hyun for awhile, the last time she saw one of them was about five or six months ago. She had occasionally sent texts and received texts from the other roommates, and also everyone's schedule seemed so busy. Some were acting in their newest dramas, others preparing for a new album, and others doing other things.

Bom smiled, she quickly remembered the memories of Roommate and then saw that the vechile was slowly parking. She walked out of the car confident in herself, she had been so nervous for this moment, but of course she didn't want to let it show. Noticing some cameras along the way, she quickly waved and made some faces at the cameras. Then on the went, to the place where she would meet her future husband.

At the same time someone had been waiting at the location for twenty minutes pondering what he should say or how he should act. He had arrived here earlier than the girl and had bought some pastries on the way. The location was a peaceful cafe with soft music. He checked his watch. The time was 7:55 am, the girl would be here at exactly 8:00 am. So once again, the man watched the clock and thought about the woman he would soon meet. He remembered stating once that he didn't believe in love at first sight, but thinking back, he was wrong. He fell in love at first sight once before. He thought of that night...the first night of Roommate. He thought he was the last to arrive at the roommate house, but he actually wasn't. He met his roommate Seho and walked downstairs that night...and he swore that he actually fell in love that night. 

8:00 AM

"Ah! I'm here," thought Bom to herself and then saying it into her microphone later. She looked at the inviting doors and took a deep breath, she had brought a tiny stuffed "Poong Poong" as a gift. Finally, she opened the door and breathed in the sweet and romantic aroma of the cafe. The lights were of red and brown and they shimmered in the cafe. Park Bom looked around at the nearby tables, but no one was there. Suddenly, she spotted a man, his handsome back facing her. 

"Annyeonghaseyo" She said the first time quietly. Then a second time a little more loudly.

Then the man turned around and they both greeted each other quickly and awkwardly, too quickly for them both to realize who the other was. Suddenly they both felt deja vu.