Jongyu Part 1

Song Shuffle

I have no idea why Jongyu wanted to be basically all . >.> Damn ship.

1. Peacock - Katy Perry


Jinki knew that Jonghyun was like a damn puppy when it came to attention, and he was all for giving it to him, but having the man push him onto the couch and crawl over him was something different entirely.

 

Jinki was calm in retrospect until the man's fingers reached the waist of his jeans, his thumb trying to work open the button. "Jong... Jonghyun!" 

 

The man looked up with wide eyes, "What?" 

 

Jinki just blinked at him. Was he really asking that like he didn't know what he was doing. Sure they had all helped each other out when they got the urge and a quick tug in the bathroom wasn't enough but he had never done it with Jonghyun. For all he knew the singer didn't even think of him like that. All they had ever done was kiss for a little bit, and even after that Jonghyun and rushed out of the room before a single thing could be said. "What are you doing?"

 

"I want to see it Hyung." Was the quiet reply as the man went back to trying to open his jeans, but this time he succeeded and had the zipper half way down before Jinki was grabbing his wrist.

 

"See what exactly?" Jinki asked, his voice sounding almost strained.

 

"Your Hyung." To say that the older man was a blubbering, stuttering, blushing mess then would be an understatement. How could he be so blunt when it came to these things? "Key goes on and on about how big it is, how good it feels. Taemin always is looking forward to when he gets a turn, and I've never seen Minho wanted to be y for anything except when it comes to you. So I want to see it."

 

"Wh..wha..what?" 

 

Jonghyun just tutted and pulled the jeans down a bit. Before Jinki could do anything the man was pulling his limp member from his boxers. Jonghyun blinked for a moment before saying something more to himself than anything, "And this is it soft?"

 


2. Honky Tonk Badonkadonk -Trace Adkins (totally forgot I even had this song but omfg)


Eunsook had to have the best he had ever seen in his entire 22 years of living. He hated staring but for god sakes how could he not? She comes into this party wearing those stupid tight pants with the slits up the side. She was his brother's best friend. He shouldn't be staring at her like this, but no matter how hard he tried he couldn't stop his eyes from drifting lower on her.

 

She was dancing in the middle of the room with said brother. She had a huge smile on her face and her hair was framing her face in a really pretty way like it always was but he couldn't stop watching how her jiggled as she moved to the music.  When she did this little two step and moved her hips it was like a dagger to his heart. "Holy ." 

 

How did she even put those pants on? If not her her thighs. She was so curvy and all he wanted to do was feel it under his fingers. He thought that maybe he'd ask her if he ever got the chance to. He shook his head and went to get another drink. Minho would kick his for looking at his best friend like that, and he really didn't want to revisit the black eye the younger man had given him before. He quickly downed his drink and wiped his eyes. He really needed to stop being such a ert. He liked Eunsook, a lot, for a lot more than her . Her s were great too... wait wait wait that's not where he should go. She had a pretty laugh and a wonderful sense of humor. He was lost in his thoughts when he felt a soft touch on his arm. He wanted to disappear into the floor the moment the words fell from her pretty red painted lips, "I hope you enjoyed the show."

 

 


3. Be with You- Akon


Jinki had always known that Jonghyun's father was really strict. He had always known that he wouldn't be very fond of their relationship, but he didn't care. He loved Jonghyun more than anything, and nothing would never stop that.

 

They had been through so much. The man's accident, the cancer, the stupid girl from 4e; but no matter what they made it through. Jonghyun got better after his accident. Jinki beat his cancer, and Jonghyun had completely ignored the girl. Neither cared what anyone did because they were going to be together. 

 

But he didn't think that the man's father would show up on their door step demanding that his son come back home and take over the company. Jonghyun was supposed to be treasured, and Jinki knew that his teaching salary wasn't going to give the man everything he deserved. "Go."

 

"What?"

 

Jinki smiled softly. "You deserve have everything you want. So go. It's what you are supposed to do." 

 

Jonghyun looked between his father that he loved dearly, and the man he loved more than life itself, and shook his head. He turned to his father, and slowly backed up until his back was pressed against Jinki's chest and his hand softly around him. "I decline your offer Dad. I'm going to stay here. To be with Jinki. I don't want your money or job."

 

"But."

 

"No." 

 

 

4. 1,2,3,4 - Plain White T's


The sky was rather pretty if he had anyone with him to appreciate it. The stars twinkled like they always did, the night sky dark to show them off and it wasn't that cold, but what's a nice night without someone to share it with. He sighed and swung his legs as he looked up at the sky. He didn't know where his boyfriend was at that moment. All he knew was that he didn't come home when he said he would and the dinner he made was still cooling on the kitchen table in their apartment.

 

He wondered if Jonghyun had come home to see the whole table he set out for them, and started to wonder where he was. He wondered if the man had started to panic as time ticked by and he hadn't returned home. Maybe Jonghyun was blowing up his phone only to find out it was sitting in the kitchen where he left it. Jinki just smiled sadly to himself and looked down at the lake before him.  He really liked how the moon reflected off of it. Was rather picture perfect. Like he had once thought his life was until a couple months ago. Maybe that's why when the bird swooped down and disturbed the calm water he had to look away.

 

It when then that he heard the gentle strumming of a guitar. He shook his head because it could be anyone, but then he heard the voice he knew by heart. He turned to see Jonghyun walking down the path, guitar strap over his shoulder and his fingers moving skillfully over the chords. 

 

"There's only one thing to do. Three words, for you." Jonghyun strummed along, a soft hopeful smile on his face. "I love you." 

 

Jinki rolled his eyes and turned away, but Jonghyun was nothing if not persistent. He kept strumming, kept singing in that beautiful voice about how much he was lucky to have him and how much he was so happy he found him. How much he loved him, and how could he stay as mad at he had been at that?

 

 

5. I'm only Me When I'm with you - Taylor Swift.


"Tomorrow is the big day." Neither wanted to actually say what that meant. The field was beautiful in front of them. Green and lush for as far as they could see.

 

"I don't want to." Jonghyun mumbled with an almost childish tone.

 

The other smiled, one with a hint of sadness lurking beneath the white teeth shown. "I've met him before on one of my travels. He's not too bad, and is pretty well off on the looks department."

 

Silence fell between them, with the only sound becoming the soft sound of the crickets around them. Then Jonghyun was looking up, bright green eyes wide. "But he's not my Alpha."

 

"Jonghyun." His tone was sad, and it tugged at the omega's heartstrings. "We've been through this." Jonghyun just shook his head and pushed off the ground to press their lips together. Jinki rolled them over a moment later, but didn't stop kissing him. After a moment they parted, and after looking into the omega's green eyes the Alpha cursed. "What do you expect me to do? You've been promised to him since birth."

 

"But you still kissed me. You still stood and protected me when my first heat hit me and I had no idea what I was doing. You still fell in love with me. You knew and you did it all." Jonghyun nuzzled his head against the other's arm. "I'm only who I really am when I'm with you. You understand me. You understand what I need. You can't make me live a life as some wolf's that I've never even seen's mate."

 

Jinki cursed again before ripping open the little clothing the other had on and latching his teeth against the, his, omega's neck. 

 

 

6. Love Faces- Trey Songz


 The one thing that Jonghyun hated more than anything was they way his girlfriend turned her head away and tried to cover her face when he made her feel good. He knew that her self esteem wasn't the best, and that she thought the faces she made were unattractive, but for god sakes. He was basically worshipping her s with his mouth and she thought he'd find anything about her unattractive then.

 

He moved up her, her thick thighs spread wide to make room for him. He gently laid kisses up her more exposed neck. When he reached her earlobe he gently on it before whispering, "Let me see Sookie." She whimpered but moved a little to peak around her arm. He ran his hand down her side, his thumb moving over her and she bit her lip; the white tearing at the swollen pink flesh. "I want to see your beautiful face."

 

She groaned, swatting at him to try and make him go back to what he had been doing, but all he did was chuckle. He pressed kisses all over her face, from her cheeks to her nose and lips. His hands held hers above her head softly, leaving her entire being open to his eyes. She blushed and tried to hide away from his roaming eyes. Jonghyun just nudged their noses together. "I love your love faces Noona. Just like I like the sounds you make, and your beautiful body."

 

 

 

7. Around the World - Christina Aguilera


Fingers grasping white sheets. Harsh breaths mingling with the sound of a soft moan. The biting of a pillow to mask the louder ones when a certain spot was grazed. Quiet curses and slender fingers leaving marks into skin. Sounds escalating in volume until skin and fabric had to be bitten to mask their es. Bodies collapsing together in a heap of numb limps, sweat and whispered I love yous.

 

Curling up against one another and nuzzling their heads against the other. A soft tired voice mumbling. "Paris is checked off."

 

A quiet chuckle and a tighter embrace. "Next. London." 

 

A kiss on his shoulder and the fan turned up. "Mmm Sleep." 


 

8. Our First Time- Bruno Mars


Jonghyun had been with many people before. Hell before the man above him he had been a lover of one night stands. He was used to doing whatever the other in the room wanted him to do. Which was why he didn't understand how he could be so nervous.

 

Jinki's kisses were slow and hot against his neck. His fingers smooth and soft against his chest. He felt just how much the older man cared for him, and that had never been in the equation before. He should feel more calm right? Being with someone that he loves and that loves him back. And that's when it clicked. He was nervous because this was their first time. The others he knew he would probably never see again after he left in the morning. He planned to be with Jinki for a long time. If this didn't go well he didn't know what would happen. He couldn't lose Jinki because his was horrible.

 

The older man's deep breathy chuckles against his neck snapped him out of his stupor. He looked up to see Jinki smiling lovingly before nudging their noses together and pressing a gentle kiss against his lips. A soft kiss against his jaw, fingers moving down to pull at his boxers. "Just go with it Baby." 

 

"But Jink-"

 

Another kiss, on his adams apple this time, and a tug on his boxers once again. Jinki's voice was soft and loving as he moved to wrap his fingers around him. "I plan to go really slow with this. I want to make it last. Just relax Baby. I'll make you feel good.

 


9. y Love - Neyo


He knew that they had to be at his birthday party in almost 30 minutes. He knew that Kibum would hate them and never let it go for months. He knew that turning 21 was a big deal and he should feel blessed to have such amazing friends that would go through the trouble to throw a party in their own house, but that didn't make him stop the woman from moving her hips as she rode him.

 

" Junghee." He cursed, his fingers pressing against her hips in a way that would probably leave bruises in the morning. 

 

Her dress, the beautiful blue one that she had picked out special for his party, was pulled off her shoulders and down enough so he could see her s move as she rolled her hips. They hadn't even thought to take off her ; just moved it a little over to the side to he could slide it. It had just been an innocent kiss, just on his way to go get his keys before they left, and it had resulted in them making out against the wall. And well then the bed but that was beside the point.

 

 

10. Mr. Mom - Lonestar


When they had decided to adopt Jinki had offered to stay at home to take care of the child whenever the papers went through. They ended up with twins, two beautiful baby boys, and they had been excited.

 

That had been 3 years ago. Of course Jonghyun had been with the two little boys alone before, but Jinki had always been a shout away in another room. So when the older man got called by a publisher about his manuscript he had sent in as a joke and asked to go to talk with them 4 hours away Jonghyun was left with them. He'd be there with the two for a week, and he honestly had no idea how he would do it.

 

Even after the first day he regreted all of the words he may have ever said to Jinki about how the work the man did around the house wasn't hard. By the second day he was ready to scream. At breakfast neither had eaten their good and decided to throw it at their dad. They wouldn't take their naps and singing didn't help.

 

The moment Jinki walked through that door that Sunday night Jonghyun was rushing to him and wrapping his arms around him in a big relieved sobbing mess. "Oh God don't leave me again."