Onkey Part 1

Song Shuffle

1. Bad News- Orianthi


"Just spit it out." Jinki hissed. The newspaper was clenched in his hand, crumbled and ripped just like his relationship. "Come on Kibum. You're never one to be quiet." 

 

The other man's eyes were soft, but his words weren't. "What do you want me to say? That this was a mistake?"

 

"Yes!" Jinki trembled as he locked eyes with the younger man. "Tell me that I'm your biggest mistake. Tell me that giving up that damn job for me was a god damn mistake. I know you feel that way." 

 

Kibum's cheeks were wet, and Jinki didn't know what to think of it. "Jinki.. it's not like that."

 

But Jinki shook his head, "I've had enough bad news for one day."

 

He then turned and walked through the door, but only after tossing the newspaper onto the floor in front of Kibum. The headline of the Fashion section big and bold for him to see.

 

Fashion Designer Kim Kibum Set For Milan

 


2. Good in Goodbye - Carrie Underwood.

 

It was that laughter. That beautiful amazing laughter ringing through the front door of that ice cream shop that had him stopping him in his tracks. Kibum turned and looked to see the man he had given up years ago. Big toothy smile wide on his beautiful face. 

 

There was a small child on his shoulders. A little girl, she had his eyes and smile. Long hair tied up in a ponytail with a bright blue ribbon. Kibum thought about the breakup, how much he cried and hurt for weeks, months and even years after they ended. He had once thought they were meant to be, but seeing the man with that little girl broke that notion.

 

Kibum found himself finding the good in goodbye. If he had gotten what he thought he deserve that little girl wouldn't be there, and the happiness that just came off the older man wouldn't have happened. Losing Jinki hurt like hell, but it was supposed to happen. He had once wished he had held on tighter to the man, but now he knew he hadn't been supposed to. Jinki was supposed to be given up, because he was happy.

 

Jinki looked over then, but only got a smile before Kibum was gone. Like he wasn't even there in the first place.

 


3. More than That - Backstreet Boys.

Seeing him cry hurt more than anything he had experienced before. Kibum had cried before, but not like this. Jinki had walked up to place a hand on his shoulder to feel the tremble running through the younger man. 

 

"Bummie..." Then the man's head lifted and his heart officially shattered. Those red, tear filled eyes had been the final blow. He rushed to wrap his arms around him, bringing him tight against his chest.

 

"He.. he came home in the middle of the night again." A sharp sniffle. "I thought.. I thought that was over months ago."

 

Jinki chewed his lip and fought back his own tears. He hated seeing the man like this, and because of this took a chance. "Why do you put up with it? He promised you forever and he broke the promise. He says he loves you but goes and says it to someone else. Kibum... I could love you more than that. It's what you deserve."

 

 

4. Not Your Enemy - Jesse McCartney

 

Learning to love again had been one thing, but learning to trust another fully like he once had was something different. He was fighting his boyfriend's past, and there was no way he was going to lose the man because of it.

 

"Jinki." So softly spoken, as if he didn't want to scare the man off. He was curled up in bed, pillow clutched against his chest tight with his back toward the door. Kibum moved to curl up against his back and bring him in close. He heard the man exhale harshly, but he didn't pull away. "I'm sorry for all that he did to you. He shouldn't have done the things he did to you, but I'm not like him."

 

"You.. you yelled at me."

 

Kibum gulped. "I know, and I shouldn't have, but I love you so much Jinki. You have to trust me."

 

"I.. I don't know how to."

 

"You do Baby." He nudged his nose against the man's neck. " Woohyun is no one. You are the only one for me. I know I shouldn't have yelled. I know, but I'm not your enemy okay. I love you. I wouldn't hurt you for the world." 

 

Jinki didn't say anything, just sniffled and Kibum tightened his hold a little, "It's me and you against the world remember? You'll always have me in your corner. You aren't alone anymore." 

 

Jinki's voice was so small and soft. "Promise me you.. you aren't mad at me." 

 

"Oh Baby God no." Kibum rushed out. "I'm scared I hurt you. I never want to hurt you." 

 


5.  Beautiful with you - Halestorm

 

He hated mirrors. All they did was reflect the flaws he knew he had but normally could ignore. His huge thighs, his nose, that stupid birthmark on his hip. All of it. Ugly and disgusting. He wanted to change. Wanted to be something beautiful. He hated looking at himself because all he saw was the truths that he always hid beneath carefully crafted lies.

 

That's when he felt the warm arms wrapping around his bare middle. His eyes lifted to catch the gaze of the other man, and those eyes showed just how much they knew. The man kissed his shoulder. "You are beautiful Jinki." 

 

He looked in those eyes, those beautiful feline eyes and he felt it. He felt the warmth descend over him. He felt the truth in those four softly whispered words against his skin. He was beautiful. If not by himself he was with him.

 

Kibum made him beautiful. The man saw him without a single barrier and he still looked at him like he was the most beautiful thing in the world. 

 

 

6.  Scream - Usher

 

The music pounded around them, sweaty bodies knocking into each other. He had come here with a friend for a drink after work, but that said beverage was still sitting on the bar. He hadn't drunk a single sip of it, but he felt drunk as the other man pressed himself against him. 

 

He had seen him from across the way. Hips rolling in a way that shouldn't be allowed in a man. Ripped bright red jeans that should be illegal on milky thighs like that. The man turned, sharp eyes and a soft smile as he wrapped his arms around him as the music slowed and the drums grew louder. The man leaned in and whispered his name and Jinki was done for.

 

A soft thigh pressed between his as they moved. Jinki wasn't one for one night stands, but he felt himself wanting to make this stranger scream. He wanted his hands touching every single inch of unseen skin that he knew was milky white and smooth to the touch just by the feeling of the man's hands on his neck.  

 

He really needed to get home. Really needed to get Kibum and onto his bed.

 

 

7.  Till we Ain't Strangers Anymore - Bon Jovi (LeAnn Rimes)

 

 There wasn't a single word being spoken. The room that used to be filled with harsh breaths and calling of names with declarations of love was completely silent, and it hurt their hearts more than it probably should. It shouldn't be quiet. Jinki knew the other man was sitting on the other side of the bed, their backs turned to one another. Another fight. A fight about something stupid, as if they didn't know the other like the back of their hand. They should know it was nothing worth fighting over, but they had screamed words laced with venom as if they were strangers once again.

 

Jinki looked over his shoulder,  and the sight of the other man's slumped shoulders and head hung in his hands was something to break his heart completely. All he wanted to do was rush over and wrap his arms around him, just hold him all night, but he didn't know if he could. Which was painful by itself. 

 

It was when Kibum looked up and over at him too that he saw the apology and want in those beautiful eyes of his. The covers were pulled back without a word, and for once in what seemed like months they wrapped their arms around another and just held on. Kibum was looking at him with those soft eyes of his, and Jinki finally felt the urge to kiss him. Something he hadn't done in weeks. There was a pang of guilt at that thought, but then Kibum was kissing him back just as hard and all doubts slipped away.

 

They wouldn't be strangers anymore when they woke up in the morning.

 

 


8.  Just Friends - Jonas Brothers.

 

Jinki remembers saying that they were just friends so many times growing up. He was just his neighbor and really good friend. It was just friendship.  

 

As he looked up at the man, the beautiful beautiful man that was his best friend and all his, he couldn't help but think about all the dreams that he had caught himself having growing up next to him. The white picket fence. The kids. Having a life with him. Then they were just friends, and he felt stupid and foolish for thinking of them, but he heard the giggling of their little girl, and he knew that they weren't dreams anymore.

 

"Jinki.. what..?" 

 

He held his hand tightly in his own. "I know that this maybe a little pointless to some, but it had to be done. You're so much more than just my friend Kibum, and it's about time you got a ring to show it. "

 

"But Jinki.. I know but.." The man shook his head. Kibum was never one to not have the words ready. "Oh get up you fool." Jinki frowned for a moment, but then the man was pulling him up and smashing their lips together. " You didn't have to get down on one knee. Remember we are so much more than just friends now." 

 

Jinki chuckled, "I guess my dreams came true."

 

"Mine too Old man." 

 

 

9. Anything Like Me- Brad Paisley

 

Gwiboon held his hand warmly in hers as the cool liquid was spread over her stomach. Her eyes were glued to the screen, a soft smile on her face as she waited for the doctor to begin. She was 6 months. So close but so far away from the end. She had asked him once what he wanted their child to be, and he was just happy that whatever their baby was that they were healthy. Their Baby had been very shy, so even though they wanted to know they hadn't been able to find out what the was.

 

But that all changed that afternoon when the Doctor pointed at the screen, "You see that? It's seems you are going to have a son." 

Gwiboon had a huge pretty smile on her face, and Jinki registered that in the back of his head, but he caught himself thinking about who he was going to be like. Would he take after his mother and have a certain grace about him? Would he have her smile and eyes, or his own? That made him think god help him if he's anything like him.

 

It was when they finally reached home that Gwiboon kissed his knuckles and asked what was going on through his head. He gave a soft embarrassed smile, " That obvious huh?" 

 

She just smiled. "I know you more than you do." 

 

She leaned against him and his hands gently moved over her stomach as he softly began to talk. "I was thinking about our son. That if he's anything like me God help him." 

 

He heard Gwiboon laugh, felt the gentle chuckle through her body as she spoke. "If he's even a little bit like you he'll be amazing." 

 

 

 

10.  The Painter - O-Town

 

Jinki didn't know how he could get someone so beautiful to love him. He didn't understand how someone as perfect as Kibum had some how fallen for him. As he held the man close to his chest, felt those small quiet breaths against his chest he knew that he wouldn't ever be able to show just how beautiful the man was.

 

He wasn't a painter, but even if he was he wouldn't be able to capture the beauty that was his Bummie. He wasn't a sculptor, but even if he was he knew he wouldn't be able to mold those beautiful cheek bones to their perfection. The only thing he had was his voice, and even then he doubted he could find a melody as beautiful as him. Kibum was just perfection in the form of a man, and there was nothing he could do to show just how much he was.

 

The man murmured and shifted against him. Jinki just smiled and kissed his forehead. "I love you Bummie." 

 

He guessed that it would have to do. He just hoped Kibum felt just how he saw him in the way he held him.