Chapter 8

Don't Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun's POV

"Seriously? I hate this type of newspaper..." I madly whispered, pointing out my opinion. "What about this newspaper? It seems fine to me..." Taeyeon holds and rubbed my thumb, which actually calms me down. "I don't know but I don't feel good at all." I sighed.

We were still sitting in the BMW car that I bought. Not that I don't know what the car name was, but, I wasn't even interested at all. "What's wrong?" Taeyeon played with the wedding ring on her right hand. "You regret marrying with me?" She pouted, more like in a serious way.

"No! No! No! No! No!" I protested, spilling the words real quick, stopping her from assuming negativity. "Why does negativity even exist?" I mumbled silently under my breath, cursing negativity. "That's not what I meant. And FYI, I will never in my life will regret marrying my life to the most beautiful women I have ever seen. I swear." I raised up my three fingers, swearing and had a serious look on my face.

"Yeah.. I know that already, now you won't have to be worried that I won't be coming into your arms anymore. Because in the name of God, I swear with my name that I love you as much as you do. Even if I were to lie right now, I would just run away and call the wedding off just now." She smiled, making my heart feeling at ease for a bit, still had the nervousness around my aura, knowing something bad would happen in a second, minute or hours.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter