Chapter 5

Don't Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As not what I expected, Saturday night came out fast as what I planned. Pushing all my thoughts aside, I brush the material of the velvet red dress that Baekhyun had delivered this afternoon, to wear it before 6pm.

Just as I were to get my purse and to watch some sitcom, my apartment doorbell came alive, making the butterfly in my stomach, too, came alive, wondering itself around it.

Lowering down the volume of the now switched on LCD television, I speed-walk to the apartment door, to see Xiumin in my sight.

"Xiumin-shi? What are you doing here? Where is Baekhyun?" Questions started to spill out of my mouth, not really knowing what I should do.

"M' lady, I am reporting myself to you as a butler for today's event, Kim Taeyeon-shi." He bowed in a respectful way, more like gentleman than a bubbly, usual Xiumin, that I have known before. Yet, I find it weird.

"Uhh, Xiumi-" My greetings got cutted by the gentleman in front of me. "M' lady, I would feel offended if you were to call my name for this night." He bowed again, making me feel like a princess. Should I play apart in his roleplay game? I think I should.

"You are not offended, my butler, sire." I curtsied, lowering my head down with a chuckle. "Let's get going, m' lady? The prince is waiting..." He confessed making me somewhat blush, yet confused. Prince? "Prince? What prince?" I asked my thoughts, not knowing that I said it out loud.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter