Chapter 4

Don't Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon's POV

The morning sunlight illuminates its way into my bedroom, with the curtain and the windows open. A flashback of yesterday rushes into my mind, knowing that Baekhyun wrapped his arms around my waist, sleeping like how a baby does.

Caressing his brown hair after holding my head up with an arm and faced him, I whispered, "Wake up... Your Kim Taeyeon is being killed." I threatened, holding back my laugh.

"Haha. Not funny boo..." Without any signal, he ruffles my hair, making me look like a sleepy Sadako. "I didn't know you were awake..." I ran my hand through my fringe, making my hair in a slick back hairstyle. Yet, it fall back into it's original position, before Baekhyun messed my hair up.

"I didn't know you were enjoying the view." He smirked in victory, leaving me with a speechless thought and dumbfounded at the same time. "Jerk..." I snorted towards his vein-ness. Hold up! Is that a word?

"Thanks for the compliment Miss Obvious." He replied, tangling his legs around mine under the silky blanket.

"Whatever Baek, I'm gonna wash up.." I unwrapped the blanket around my now untagled legs. But before stepping any further from the bed, a hand grabbed my wrist in a gentle way, yet having an impact of my bum landing on the matress, bouncing back.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter